LRR Minecraft Server

Talk about what you are playing now or join in with one of our forum games.
MuteNewt
First Video: Friday nights

Re: LRR Minecraft Server

Postby MuteNewt » 19 Mar 2015, 20:33

spawn town farms requested
melon farm built
sorry if it was two big or ugly or I misunderstood
no matter
its just mildy annoying
but meh
craddz1967
First Video: Checkpoint

Postby craddz1967 » 19 Mar 2015, 20:57

KinoGami wrote:So I'm going to post this here. Please do not dig under -400x/270z to -600x/430z. I have plans for building something underground and i would really appreciate it if folks didn't mine through it

Oh God, I hope its not me again (rcraddz) I'm not mining South of me anymore so I check old tunnels I may have done :)
KinoGami
First Video: Desert Bus Killed the Internet Star

Postby KinoGami » 19 Mar 2015, 21:17

I think it may have been alexashman this time but i didn't check his tunnels. I just thought i better post something to try to prevent it from happening more
squaredotcube
First Video: Ways to Whiten your Teeth

Postby squaredotcube » 19 Mar 2015, 22:13

On the subject of conservation, I would like to remind people that certain items do not replenish themselves over time. For one, it is now nigh impossible to find netherwort within the Nether, and I have put signs up on conserving and replenishing netherwort spots.

If you know you have taken something non-mineral that doesn't naturally replenish and you are in creative mode, please take the time to travel to these locations and replace these resources. Additionally, try to preserve generated structures, and refill chests with the proper treasures in their location. It's a bummer to the next person to discover a fortress, temple, or stronghold, only to find it already looted by someone else, knowing that it means having to go out further, causing more stress on the server.
AlexAshman
First Video: Fear Itself

Postby AlexAshman » 19 Mar 2015, 23:28

KinoGami wrote:I think it may have been alexashman this time but i didn't check his tunnels. I just thought i better post something to try to prevent it from happening more

My build is the castle west of spawn, plus a long path westwards. Can't check the map right now so not sure if it is me. If it is then it will just be a mineshaft, would appreciate if you would throw up a sign in the offending tunnel. Will check coords later.
DericWadleigh
First Video: Crapshots Ep. 25 - The Punishment

Postby DericWadleigh » 19 Mar 2015, 23:44

Well folks, one good solid day of minecraft has burned me out on it yet again. But do not fear for it was a day well-spent. If you go through the penguin tunnel and follow the burning road, you will find the staircase leading to the Tower of Heaven's Peak at coor X248 Y243.

This is my contribution to the LRR server and I hope it stands in all it's glory for as long as LRR itself. Thanks for the fun folks, back to other games.
"Hi! I'm the Doctor! Do everything I tell you, don't ask stupid questions, and don't wander off!"
ChroniclerC
First Video: Formal Complaint

Postby ChroniclerC » 20 Mar 2015, 01:16

Does anyone else yet have aspirations toward any part of the island at -1,100/-2,500? Once I get a bit better established, I'd like to lay claim on the south-east area if no one's beaten me to it.

MuteNewt wrote:spawn town farms requested
melon farm built
sorry if it was two big or ugly or I misunderstood
no matter
its just mildy annoying
but meh

Wait, the big melon tower? I don't think anyone realized it was a farm, it just looked like a solid thing of melon blocks.
A.K.A. Likal in some places.
Time Zone: US Central. Currently GMT -5
SAJewers
First Video: Tuscon or Bust

Postby SAJewers » 20 Mar 2015, 04:33

On the topic of useful builds, I have an ice farm and an autofisher over at my place, with a cactus farm hopefully going up today. If someone wants to use either, feel free. Also feel free to rebuild the autofisher in spawn if someone wants to.
MuteNewt

Postby MuteNewt » 20 Mar 2015, 05:01

I did label it and say, but obviously not enough. I'll be less neat with signs from now on.
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby Master Gunner » 20 Mar 2015, 05:10

Put up ALL the signs!

YOU get a sign!
YOU get a sign!
YOU get a sign!
Everybody gets a sign!
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
AdmiralMemo
First Video: Unskippable: Eternal Sonata

Postby AdmiralMemo » 20 Mar 2015, 05:12

SAJewers wrote:On the topic of useful builds, I have an ice farm and an autofisher over at my place, with a cactus farm hopefully going up today. If someone wants to use either, feel free. Also feel free to rebuild the autofisher in spawn if someone wants to.
Now, this I have to see... I have no idea how either an ice farm or an autofisher would work.
Graham wrote:The point is: Nyeh nyeh nyeh. I'm an old man.
LRRcast wrote:Paul: That does not answer that question at all.
James: Who cares about that question? That's a good answer.

MuteNewt

Postby MuteNewt » 20 Mar 2015, 06:28

*builds house out of signs*
(and melon farms everywhere)
squaredotcube
First Video: Ways to Whiten your Teeth

Postby squaredotcube » 20 Mar 2015, 06:47

I took a few shots of Spawn Town at night. It's rather pretty in some places.

These are some big images - Click to Expand

Also, small question: Who is building at 1400, 675? Be aware that as Dockbutt grows, we may have a property dispute. You may also have to comply with Dockbutt's architectural consistency. (White stained clay building with colored vertical/horizontal stripes if you want to know.)
SAJewers
First Video: Tuscon or Bust

Postby SAJewers » 20 Mar 2015, 07:18

AdmiralMemo wrote:
SAJewers wrote:On the topic of useful builds, I have an ice farm and an autofisher over at my place, with a cactus farm hopefully going up today. If someone wants to use either, feel free. Also feel free to rebuild the autofisher in spawn if someone wants to.
Now, this I have to see... I have no idea how either an ice farm or an autofisher would work.

The Ice farm I used a design by Zisteau (it just took me a while to figure out how he did it)

The Autofisher is recreation of Panda4494's Design without the Dispenser setup.

The Autofisher is great since you van get easy levels and food while AFK
Rasputyne
First Video: Writer's Room

Postby Rasputyne » 20 Mar 2015, 08:50

When someone gets a chance, I would very much like permission for the server. Username is Rasputyne.
KinoGami
First Video: Desert Bus Killed the Internet Star

Postby KinoGami » 20 Mar 2015, 09:19

Memo you said something about changing between servers. Do you or anyone else know how that would affect our inventories?
undecided44

Postby undecided44 » 20 Mar 2015, 09:20

Another noob here. Haven't played much multiplayer Minecraft previously, but catching James' stream has me excited to see what the new server can become. MC profile name is ff4ede.

And if no one has claimed the narrow peninsula south of spawn near -480, 2530, I'd like to see what I can put up on that side of the great southern lake.

Also, I managed to fall in a hole when I logged on to explore for the first time. Please allow me to join the ranks of the permitted builders so I can get myself out of this hole...

Please? It's so lonely in my hole...

Rasputyne wrote:When someone gets a chance, I would very much like permission for the server. Username is Rasputyne.
building on Uno's Minecraft server as ff4ede (pronounced as an exaggerated version of forty).
AdmiralMemo
First Video: Unskippable: Eternal Sonata

Postby AdmiralMemo » 20 Mar 2015, 10:21

SAJewers wrote:The Ice farm I used a design by Zisteau (it just took me a while to figure out how he did it)

The Autofisher is recreation of Panda4494's Design without the Dispenser setup.

The Autofisher is great since you van get easy levels and food while AFK
I'm not really seeing how that ice is automatically farmed from that video, but the autofisher looks really cool.
KinoGami wrote:Memo you said something about changing between servers. Do you or anyone else know how that would affect our inventories?
From what I'm reading, you wouldn't be able to transfer inventories between servers. It would be just like logging out and logging into a different server... but without needing to log out.
Graham wrote:The point is: Nyeh nyeh nyeh. I'm an old man.
LRRcast wrote:Paul: That does not answer that question at all.
James: Who cares about that question? That's a good answer.

LambMower
First Video: Unskippable - Eternal Sonata

Postby LambMower » 20 Mar 2015, 10:57

Rasputyne wrote:When someone gets a chance, I would very much like permission for the server. Username is Rasputyne.

undecided44 wrote:Another noob here. Haven't played much multiplayer Minecraft previously, but catching James' stream has me excited to see what the new server can become. MC profile name is ff4ede.

And if no one has claimed the narrow peninsula south of spawn near -480, 2530, I'd like to see what I can put up on that side of the great southern lake.

Also, I managed to fall in a hole when I logged on to explore for the first time. Please allow me to join the ranks of the permitted builders so I can get myself out of this hole...

Done and Done
zeth_russ
First Video: Meatshroom

Postby zeth_russ » 20 Mar 2015, 16:41

Could you please add permissions for "Corianin" too?

Thanks in advance
eostby
First Video: The first Friday Nights

Postby eostby » 20 Mar 2015, 17:33

When you've got a minute, permission for Rogue_Magic would be great, thanks.
Rogue_Magic on the LRRCraft and LRRMC servers; visit my LRRCraft house near 423, -353 and my LRRMC house near -972, 195

Stand against the Pardonf**k!

Follow me on Twitter @ericostby
Hekla
First Video: The Whole Story: Desert Bus

Postby Hekla » 20 Mar 2015, 22:30

Hey! Myself (QuintonDreaming) with some help from my brother (66Darkness) are currently working on the rail line to the north, from the spawn station. We're making it an overground project, and it is currently usable a short way out to the north. If anybody has any objections to our current proposal (basically just going north) please make them known! We'll also work on branch lines from our stations to the east or the west of it. Requests are welcome.
I'm also QuintonDreaming. Stupid username availability prevents me from always being an Icelandic volcano.
CtMolloy

Postby CtMolloy » 20 Mar 2015, 23:01

I guess I should post about my Herbert Hole here. It's between X-169/-219 and z 837/887. You should be able to see it as a large H on the map.

I hope nobody has anything under there. Also I'd appreciate it if people tried to avoid tunnelling through. I won't be upset or anything, though.

Also I made a road connecting the southern station to the road my hole is on.

I'm really quite enjoying playing after about 1000 years absence from the game :D
Omega Lairon
First Video: Fun with Microwaves

Postby Omega Lairon » 21 Mar 2015, 00:37

undecided44 wrote:Also, I managed to fall in a hole when I logged on to explore for the first time. Please allow me to join the ranks of the permitted builders so I can get myself out of this hole...

This seems to be happening with alarming regularity. I had a quick look around the spawn mountains and plugged up a few of the more obvious holes with wooden slabs - but evidently there's a bunch that are still a problem. If anyone else does fall into a naturally ocurring hole near spawn, maybe keep a note of your co-ords. That way, with any luck we can get them all covered and make life around spawn a little bit safer.

ert+
y76p; 'Olu8jykee;u4p;e'/Rh
Strong ba15456`-------++++++gf
+++++-//==========/*8901ikg
Soda
First Video: One of the season 2 or 3 ones.

Postby Soda » 21 Mar 2015, 04:43

Hello, I would like to get permission, unsername: Sodien

Thank you.
Last edited by Soda on 21 Mar 2015, 06:19, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Video Games”