Vampire Mafia GAME OVER! Town wins.

Talk about what you are playing now or join in with one of our forum games.
Trymantha
First Video: Watchmen Watching

Re: Vampire Mafia Day 6

Postby Trymantha » 20 Jan 2011, 15:20

*last gasps*

i tired to tell to you.....

to warn you........

you didnt listen.......

please tell her im, tell her im.....

*dies*

OOC: i just wanted a dramaticish death post it dont mean anything
Ok, for the record im a Guy

||tumblr||twitter||
xdeathknightx
First Video: It's Magic

Postby xdeathknightx » 20 Jan 2011, 15:32

Well at least I know DimitriW is up to no good
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby Master Gunner » 20 Jan 2011, 15:47

Well, it's either him, me, or Tapir.
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
DmitriW
First Video: Installation Anxiety

Postby DmitriW » 20 Jan 2011, 15:49

I don't like any of those options, Gunner...
Consider this signature a museum piece, since I love it and am unlikely to change it ever.
xdeathknightx

Postby xdeathknightx » 20 Jan 2011, 16:07

It is DimitriW, I decided to check him out last night and found out that he's a vampire if not the last vampire.

At first I wanted to go for some obvious choices, then was reminded on how iamafish made a mistake. So I went to look who was tied to tapir12 so this mistake could have been made. DimitriW's name popped up so I decided to take a chance.
Master Gunner

Postby Master Gunner » 20 Jan 2011, 16:24

Huh. Then what was the confusion with Tapir, and shouldn't Tapir be a vampire now?

Unless....you're the vampire, deathnight!

However that would mean that trymantha was a vampire, so I suppose I'll have to take the risk.

vote: DmitriW
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
DmitriW

Postby DmitriW » 20 Jan 2011, 16:39

Vote: xdeathknightx

I know that I'm not a vampire, though that will likely be disregarded. Deathknight is our man, if my opinion is desired.
Consider this signature a museum piece, since I love it and am unlikely to change it ever.
xdeathknightx

Postby xdeathknightx » 20 Jan 2011, 16:41

vote: DimitriW

Master Gunner wrote:DmitriW protected Tapir12, who was confirmed to have being protected by word of god

Due to this piece of information I saw a link between the two and asked myself if this could have caused the mistake and the subsequent pm in error. And thus the reason to investigate DimitriW.
What if DimitriW wasn't the one protecting him but claimed such (or was turned at a later point and was more than willing to use it to stay out of the eye of suspicion)

And looking back at the thread it does explain a whole lot. DimitriW was rather quick to vote for both Elvor and at a later stage Dutch Guy (to hurry him up in his words) and has done very very well to stay out of everyones sights.
DmitriW

Postby DmitriW » 20 Jan 2011, 16:47

I'll be honest, I have had times where I was perhaps too enthusiastic in my votes, or used my vote to try and extract information from a quiet player, or keep them active.

That doesn't make me a vampire.
xdeathknightx

Postby xdeathknightx » 20 Jan 2011, 16:48

No, but the fact that I investigated you, as I did with Octo, and it came back that you are a vampire, does mean you are a vampire. Those things only mean the pieces are falling neatly together.
NecroVale
Card-Carrying Cool Person
First Video: Door to Door

Postby NecroVale » 20 Jan 2011, 16:51

Apparently Met was really special...

Sorry Try.

Unfortunately, DmitriW in this instance it looks like you're the most logical choice. If you're innocent then deathknight is dead, if you're guilty then we look at tapir.

Deathknight also gave us octo, and through Myrph, JackSlack. Though that could have been an unfortunate fluke.

Though I am still surprised that deathknight never thought I was suspicious enough to investigate me.
Allen! wrote:I know, it confused and aroused me.
Also made me hate him more.

DmitriW

Postby DmitriW » 20 Jan 2011, 16:56

Or that we made a misstep somewhere, and you are actually the vampire. Just because you've pointed out vamps in the past doesn't make you innocent.

And Necro...I know. I know that I am, and it pisses me off.
xdeathknightx

Postby xdeathknightx » 20 Jan 2011, 17:00

Oh you were, but other people came up with role claims that I wished to investigate first. When Myrph suddenly came and pointed to jackslack I wanted to make sure he was on our side, same goes for jillers later on. I was suspicious of Octo from the start so I investigated him, before that I went to visit GordonFearman because he seemed overly protective of Octo and was wondering if he wasn't a vampire himself if not the big one.

Plus with a role like yours it would become pretty obvious pretty fast if you weren't telling the truth, either people pointed towards wouldn't die or someone else would stand up and claim the same or a similar role. (one of the reasons I investigated Myrph because I was wary of two people with the means to investigate)

And last night I was debating you, Dutch Guy and MasterGunner before I decided to take a step back and see where the error could have been made and decided on DimitriW. If I was wrong then there would still be a few obvious choices
NecroVale

Postby NecroVale » 20 Jan 2011, 20:46

Just a few things. First, if DmitriW is a vampire (and assuming he has been for some time) why were both he and JackSlack visiting Tapir in the same night?

Second, if deathknight is a vampire then he is basically outing himself if Dmitri turns up clean, and this close to the end he would have either be foolish, or the town is closer to screwed than we thought.

And lastly, out of curiosity, deathknight could you paraphrase for us your PM?

Gordon Fearman
First Video: Three PS3s
Location: Time and space. Anything more specific tends to vary.

Postby Gordon Fearman » 20 Jan 2011, 21:41

Oh god. We killed the Traveller!?

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!?
"When I feel my friends have been conspiring against me, I break into their bedrooms and I write in their diaries."

(PM me if this pic is too big.)
xdeathknightx

Postby xdeathknightx » 21 Jan 2011, 01:35

NecroVale wrote:Just a few things. First, if DmitriW is a vampire (and assuming he has been for some time) why were both he and JackSlack visiting Tapir in the same night?

Second, if deathknight is a vampire then he is basically outing himself if Dmitri turns up clean, and this close to the end he would have either be foolish, or the town is closer to screwed than we thought.

And lastly, out of curiosity, deathknight could you paraphrase for us your PM?

My findings were that DimitriW would be victorious if all the town was dead and at least one vampire alive.

And I fail to see how we would be screwed, the vampires, since jackslack his demise, have been killing people. It is safe to say that killing someone AND turning another in the same night would make for a pretty overpowered endgame and iamafish has steered us clear of that so far. So there is at least one left, at most two.
NecroVale

Postby NecroVale » 21 Jan 2011, 02:55

I was just saying that if you were a vampire, and trying to get us to lynch a townie, you would have to be dumb, or the vampires have an amazing end-game planned.

Dutch guy
First Video: History of Halo

Postby Dutch guy » 21 Jan 2011, 02:59

I am going to follow Deathknight on this one. He seems to have been reliable so far.

Vote: DimitriW

Also, anybody have any idea what kind of role "traveler" is? Seeing as it is written in yellow I am assuming it was not a directly town friendly role.

Edit for forgotten boldness of vote
THE DUTCH!! THE DUTCH AGAIN!!!!!
Elomin Sha wrote:Dutch guy is the King of the Dutch.
iamafish
First Video: Crime and Punishment

Re: Vampire Mafia Day 4

Postby iamafish » 21 Jan 2011, 03:06

Vote Count!

DmitriW: 3 - Master Gunner, xdeadthknightx, Dutch Guy
xdeathknightx: 1 - DmitriW

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch
Thoughts From a Fish Bowl<------ my blog...

My Twitter

iamafish never wrote:the male trouser snake is evidence that evolution has no sense of aesthetics
NecroVale

Postby NecroVale » 21 Jan 2011, 12:36

Dutch guy wrote:I am going to follow Deathknight on this one. He seems to have been reliable so far.

Vote: DimitriW

Also, anybody have any idea what kind of role "traveler" is? Seeing as it is written in yellow I am assuming it was not a directly town friendly role.

Edit for forgotten boldness of vote

Yellow usually means neutral, and an unbiased win condition. Like as long as one side wins with them still alive, then they win.

I guess it looks like our best lead right now.

vote: DmitriW

iamafish

Re: Vampire Mafia Day 1

Postby iamafish » 21 Jan 2011, 15:16

The Townsfolk gathered around the square. DmitriW was dragged into the middle of the assorted masses, screaming and pleading his innocence. Solemnly the priest walked up to him and, in plain view of the whole town, plunged a stake through his heart.

No blood came from the wooden stake. Nothing seemed to happen to being with. Everyone stood and watched. DmitriW went very pale. Slowly his body began to disintegrate like paper floating on water. After a few minutes all that was left was bones and dust.

The townsfolk slowly dispersed, content that the Lord's work had been done.

DmitriW - Town Nosey Neighbour, turned Vampire, is dead.

Night 6 begins now!

My Twitter

iamafish never wrote:the male trouser snake is evidence that evolution has no sense of aesthetics
iamafish

Re: Vampire Mafia Night 1 - PM INTO ME ASAP

Postby iamafish » 22 Jan 2011, 14:33

The townsfolk emerged from their restless sleep to find the dead bodies of xdeathknightx - The town Priest, two bloody holes in his neck, and the dust bones of Tapir12 - a member of the secret organisation, turned vampire, a crossbow bolt sticking out from her rib bones.

xdeadknightx, the town priest and Tapir12, a member of the secret organisation, turned vampire, are dead

GAME OVER! Town wins.

NecroVale wins a personal victory for killing Dracula.

Congratulations to Dutch Guy, Master Gunner, NecroVale and Gordon Fearman for surviving the vampire attack. It's probably time to start rebuilding and repopulating the town.
Last edited by iamafish on 22 Jan 2011, 15:00, edited 1 time in total.

My Twitter

Tapir12
First Video: Kei Kon 2004

Postby Tapir12 » 22 Jan 2011, 14:40

Ya I figured I was pretty much toast. But I guess I rather did it to myself in the end.

I thought it was a good game. Lots of abilities but lots to work with. I honestly had no idea Dimitri was a vampire until I found out I had been turned (which wasn't until the night AFTER it happened).

So what exactly could Necro kill then?

iamafish wrote:a crossbow bolt sticking out from her rib bones.
Fixed.
Things I like and maybe you will too:
AIESEC | Monster | Juuni Kokki | Vienna Teng | Guide To Canada
Master Gunner

Re: Vampire Mafia GAME OVER! Town wins.

Postby Master Gunner » 22 Jan 2011, 14:42

Well, I'm glad we won, though the last couple nights really threw me for a loop.
iamafish

Postby iamafish » 22 Jan 2011, 15:04

Tapir12 wrote:So what exactly could Necro kill then?

anything. Met just had a Bullet Proof Vest (well, Crossbow Proof I guess), meaning he couldn't be night killed. He was an independent survivor character with no special ability. As one of the newcomers I thought I ought to give him some protection. Gunner was protected when Necro tried to kill him night 1

My Twitter

Return to “Video Games”