Diablo 2 Gaming Time!

Talk about what you are playing now or join in with one of our forum games.
Draken693
First Video: I can't remember anymore. Been too long.

Diablo 2 Gaming Time!

Postby Draken693 » 23 Aug 2011, 09:44

I have had Diablo 2 since 2002 and sadly I have never beaten it. I keep trying to pick it back up and beat it but something keep coming up or I just keep getting lost around Act 3. Firstly, any ideas on how to push through it or a class that is good to solo with, and secondly, would anyone like to get on Battle.net and play?
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Re: Diablo 2 Gaming Time!

Postby Master Gunner » 23 Aug 2011, 09:48

No! You won't drag me back in! NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

*Diablo 2 installation complete*
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
Draken693

Postby Draken693 » 23 Aug 2011, 09:50

You can never escape Diablo 2!!! That is until Diablo 3 comes out.
Geoff_B
First Video: Installation Anxiety

Postby Geoff_B » 23 Aug 2011, 10:13

You cannot escape Diablo 3. Blizzard will see to that!
Twitter|Google+|Tumblr|Facebook|Steam|Skype: gmbridges

I survived spaMEGAdon and all I got was this lousy signature joke.

#TeamMonica, #TeamMaki, #TeamTavis
Cobblepotter
First Video: The Job

Postby Cobblepotter » 23 Aug 2011, 12:53

I actually got this a few days ago, same time I got Pirates!. I played it once, but I have yet to see what's so addicting about it. I only got as far as the Necromancer quest as the Amazon. Haven't played it since Saturday. Maybe I'll get back to it after beating Pirates!.
Draken693

Postby Draken693 » 23 Aug 2011, 14:55

To me, I got addicted after playing online with other people. It is an amazing multiplayer game.
Cobblepotter
First Video: The Job

Postby Cobblepotter » 31 Aug 2011, 10:02

I have one quick question. I've been stockpiling my money in my personal chest, and I'm about to start quest 6 in Act 1. What I want to know is, will I be able to go back to the Rogue Encampment during Act 2 and further on and trade/access my stuff?

If not, should I bring all my money with me for the last moments of Act 1? And if I should, what is the last possible moment in Quest 6 that I can use a Town Scroll, and grab my stuff? I'd hate to have all my money on me, then get ambushed and die halfway through the quest.
ecocd
First Video: Desert Bus 2

Postby ecocd » 31 Aug 2011, 12:15

You inventory remains with you throughout each Act. Don't worry about it disappearing. Your mercenary companion will, however, follow you from act to act so you can go all the way through Act V with your Rogue if you choose. I'll tell you right off, though, that everyone recommends using the Act 2 mercenaries pretty much permanently. Ultimately, they don't make a big difference, though, so just choose the one you like playing with the best.

You can also save quest rewards (Charsi's imbue, in particular) indefinitely so don't feel the need to use them immediately.

You can solo Normal difficulty with every character class. Just don't try to do it by sticking all of your skill points in Level 1 skills (teeth for the necromancer is the classic "It works great in Act 1" skill that utterly sucks by the middle of Act 2, let alone Act 5). My favorite is always the Amazon, because I like the thrill of knowing I could die at any moment, because I build them to be fragile, but powerful. Barbarians are probably the easiest intro character, but they can get boring in a hurry. Assassins probably require the most finesse. Sorceresses probably ultimately provide the most power in the endgame, though Paladins can give them a run for their money. Necros are an advanced class, in my opinion, and take a lot of experience with Diablo to bring out their full potential. I've never really played as a Druid so I can't say much other than to focus on the Fury and Oak Mage skills.
ecocd - echo-see-dee (We apologize for the inconvenience)
Corax
Hangleyman

Postby Corax » 03 Sep 2011, 09:18

we should play on hardcore (permanent death) its more fun and exciting
War Monkey782
First Video: The first Unskippable

Postby War Monkey782 » 03 Sep 2011, 10:15

I'm reinstalling Diablo 2 now.
Witty and humorous signature here.

Return to “Video Games”