EVE Online

Talk about what you are playing now or join in with one of our forum games.
korvys
First Video: Zero Punctuation: X-Blades/Halo Wars

EVE Online

Postby korvys » 16 Jul 2013, 16:05

A week or so ago, a friend started playing EVE Online, and after reading about the latest intrigue I decided to join him.

With Checkpoint also reporting on it I thought I'd see if there were any LRR fans who enjoy a rousing game of Space Spreadsheets?
"Why does Sonic chill like dawgs?" - Graham
"Causation. Still a leading cause of correlation"" - Oglaf

Google+ / Twitter / Mastodon
keybase.io
Fraszoid

Re: EVE Online

Postby Fraszoid » 17 Jul 2013, 18:00

Run away fast, once the spreadsheets grab you there is no escape! I am a long time player, over 100 mil SP and versed in many high sec living skills. The news is always interesting in game, and its a great way to kill time and have lots of fun. What race and you tried missions yet, I can use a pilot for taking out small stuff on level 4 missions. You can make a mint on those when you have the standings.
korvys
First Video: Zero Punctuation: X-Blades/Halo Wars

Postby korvys » 17 Jul 2013, 20:05

Gallente, but I moved to Hek, because I like the idea of trading (pretty much all I did last time I played WoW), and it's near to Aldrat, and I'm interested in joining EVE Uni.

Did all the tutorial/career missions, which everyone seems to say is a good place to start, which seems about right given I ended up with about 4m ISK when I had finished, plus another 1-2 in ships, which seems like a good starting point.
"Why does Sonic chill like dawgs?" - Graham
"Causation. Still a leading cause of correlation"" - Oglaf

Google+ / Twitter / Mastodon
keybase.io
rucdoc
First Video: unknown

Postby rucdoc » 03 Aug 2013, 01:58

Welcome to the insanity, like Fraszoid I have been playing for a long time, 8+ years now. Hek is an ok place to start trading, for a newer player. Though trading takes alot of isk. EVE Uni is a great place to learn things, even if it's just listening to the classes they have posted on their site, i do this from time to time. so many things. Also if you have a ps3, and have not tried it, take a look at Dust514, it's free and plays on TQ with EVE

Return to “Video Games”