Your LRRCraft Dream or Goal

Talk about what you are playing now or join in with one of our forum games.
BlackDragonMTG
First Video: Friday Nights - Returns

Re: Your LRRCraft Dream or Goal

Postby BlackDragonMTG » 05 Mar 2014, 06:44

@deathjavu Don't worry about me and a cooker I had like 8-10 set up earlier cooking all the cobble stone I had from mining. an actual smoothstone generator would be cheaper on resources and just over all quicker. You can make unlimited smooth in a similar method as cobble. If only you could do obsidian in a similar route :/ but it's water on source block that makes obsidian.

edit: Hah! I stole this one from kool with out even realizing! :P sorry kool this one is mine
Merrymaker_Mortalis
First Video: ENN's First Episode on Escapist

Postby Merrymaker_Mortalis » 05 Mar 2014, 07:58

I want to expand in the future. But my new neighbours and the fact I am on an island makes me feel quite squahed. Especially if they want to expand.

I guess I do have the sea.
Deimir
First Video: Escapist News Network: A Few Good Gamers

Postby Deimir » 05 Mar 2014, 15:28

I want to build Arbor Castle, which will be constructed without using a single stone block. Everything in its structure will consist of some type of wood. A wall will surround it, sealing it off from the monsters that spawn out in the Minecraft world, with access available by land through Gate Ivory (birch wood) and by sea through Gate Ebony (Dark Oak wood). It will also be heavy in redstone devices. I love messing with that stuff and figuring out how to make circuits work.

Once the surface level is completed, I want to hollow out a significant portion underneath to build a "redstone maze" that I've been slowly designing over the past year and a half on my single-player Creative world. Then open it up to server-wide competitions to see who can get the best time.
FITorion
First Video: One of the Check Points about a year ago

Postby FITorion » 06 Mar 2014, 21:54

Get enough quartz to finish off the interior of my house.
Get enough iron to complete the pyramid at the base of the High Fells and place 4 beacons atop it.

Rework my nether portal in the nether to be a "floor" to "ceiling" tower with ports for Ghast fighting and any and all rail lines or walk ways to rail lines that may perhaps one day be built.

After that I'm not sure... maybe a Star Destroyer... maybe the Avatar the Last Air Bender desert library... I'm thinking before it sank though. Maybe a Submarine. Alien mother ship... Hamster playhouse thing... Probably something that will fit in the forest on the other side of the High Fells from the house so I don't have to leave the area to find a suitable environment.

This is why people like not having too may others around... room to expand.

Oh I almost forgot. A hedge maze. I'll convert part of the forest north of the house into it I think.

Last edited by FITorion on 07 Mar 2014, 15:59, edited 2 times in total.
Merrymaker_Mortalis

Postby Merrymaker_Mortalis » 07 Mar 2014, 01:39

I wouldn't mind resuming doing Pokemon Statues.

On a different server, I made an Aron Statue out of Iron Blocks and Refined Stone (Authentic to the Pokemon) and... well... a twat came around and pillaged the iron.
So that gave me instant burn out and pessimism at even trying.
eostby
First Video: The first Friday Nights

Postby eostby » 12 Mar 2014, 00:48

My LRRCraft goals and dreams (this totally feels like the title for a thesis):

1. Learn the rail system so that I can go to and from my house and Spawn City without getting lost. If Memo's rail renovations are as grand as I assume they will be, this might be accomplished with very little effort on my part.

2. Go visit the Bionic Trousers monument, as well as other notable places on the server.

3. Encourage other people to come build near me. My house isn't really that large (above ground, anyway), and I'm putting in my own infrastructure to make the area more accessible (which currently consists of a couple tunnels, and a potential mine to be explored). As it is, it's nice to see Memo come visit my portion of the world, but no one else comes around, and as has been pointed out, what's the fun of all this if you have no one to share it with?

4. Once people have built near me, establish some cooperative projects in the area. No idea what these might be yet.

5. One thing separate from my own plots and plans I would like to see is a group mine, where people can come in and borrow some tools and just dig for stuff for a while. If one exists, I'd love to know where, because my current area isn't particularly mineral rich.

I'm sure I'll have more and bigger goals and dreams in the future, but this is my basic list for now (and since I don't visit the server every day, many of these projects will take time anyway).
Rogue_Magic on the LRRCraft and LRRMC servers; visit my LRRCraft house near 423, -353 and my LRRMC house near -972, 195

Stand against the Pardonf**k!

Follow me on Twitter @ericostby
deathjavu
First Video: First episode of unskippable

Postby deathjavu » 12 Mar 2014, 21:56

Good news: I finished the single player design of Orthanc. It looks friggen sweet.

Bad news: It's 196 blocks tall, which means I need to relocate somewhere flatter and start digging.

Checking the map, will post in the other threads when I find a likely candidate.
red_mist
First Video: omni linugual

Postby red_mist » 16 Mar 2014, 17:59

Heres an interesting idea/dream:

As soon as you join LRR craft or after you have reached a certain point in the game, you can join factions! Each faction would be subject to a certain overall area on the server map.. governed by rules set by each factions ruler/mod. This would allow mods to more closely monitor the actions of players by not being responsible for every player on the map. Memo could be overall king of the land of course but if there is an issue or idea, for a certain zone it would go to that faction leader... We could elaborate on this idea a bit.. or one can just dream.

On a side note, being in a faction your name could be colored differently or you might have certain kingdom perks.. or whatevs...
Image ...just watch it!
AdmiralMemo
First Video: Unskippable: Eternal Sonata

Postby AdmiralMemo » 16 Mar 2014, 22:25

Red: Sounds interesting... It actually sounds a lot like what Jostain came up with when I initially set up the server. However, there wasn't NEARLY enough access or skill back then to do so.

It sounds like a good plan, but... It would require a re-working of the authorization system. It shouldn't be TOO hard to do so, but it'll take some working out to get things organized. I can easily put up another "objective" and have that be which "faction" you belong to, but I'd need to re-code several command blocks so you're not auto-bumped out of your faction every 3 seconds.
Graham wrote:The point is: Nyeh nyeh nyeh. I'm an old man.
LRRcast wrote:Paul: That does not answer that question at all.
James: Who cares about that question? That's a good answer.

Lurkon
First Video: Man Cooking: Meatshroom

Postby Lurkon » 16 Mar 2014, 22:28

I think I would be subject to Osprey under this system.
Do a Pivot Table!

"Cover me in lube and call me an athlete!" ~ Kathleen De Vere
Merrymaker_Mortalis

Postby Merrymaker_Mortalis » 17 Mar 2014, 01:22

I want to build a large thing that I find lovely which others might not.
Then again, I share an island with people who made things I personally don't like, so it's fair.
Antitonic
First Video: Installation Anxiety

Postby Antitonic » 17 Mar 2014, 12:58

All I'd want to do is settle down in the desert-based countryside and raise a forbidden temple of profane magicks. Is that so wrong? :P
Lurkon

Postby Lurkon » 22 Mar 2014, 12:24

I want to buy 64 Emerald Blocks in the market.
Do a Pivot Table!

kamaitachi113
First Video: A Feed Dump video.

Postby kamaitachi113 » 22 Mar 2014, 13:05

I saw a Bradford Pear tree in the sunset on the way home from work the other day and decided that I would construct an oversized tree from dark oak blocks and quartz because that would be interesting.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Lurkon

Postby Lurkon » 22 Mar 2014, 14:42

I hate those things so much. Miserable allergies.
Do a Pivot Table!

deathjavu
First Video: First episode of unskippable

Postby deathjavu » 22 Mar 2014, 15:43

Lurkon wrote:I want to buy 64 Emerald Blocks in the market.

After seeing the price, I kind of want to do that too.

Maybe just 64 diamond blocks. That'd be way more practical.
Electricfox
First Video: Desert bus

Postby Electricfox » 23 Mar 2014, 09:43

I'd like to attempt to recreate my old Crystal Palace structure which I made on the first MC server I played on, it looked a bit like this:

It was a fifth the size of the real thing, I'd love to take a bash at a 1:1 scale recreation, but it's about 560m long. :oops:

But first, get registered and settle down somewhere, preferably somewhere flat...

Return to “Video Games”