FFX HD Vita

Talk about what you are playing now or join in with one of our forum games.
KiteNeravar
First Video: Assassin Creeds

FFX HD Vita

Postby KiteNeravar » 19 Apr 2014, 10:22

Playing my way through FFX HD on the Vita, I just went to load my game and deleted my only save file.

I was at the point where I was in Guadosalam (right after getting Rikku), but I hadn't gone to see Seymour yet. I had all the Al Bhed books to that point and the 3 Crest you could get at that point (Jupiter, Mars, and Moon I believe).

Does anyone have a save near here that they could upload somewhere? If that is even possible
Darkobra
First Video: ISC: Goat Penis

Re: FFX HD Vita

Postby Darkobra » 19 Apr 2014, 11:53

There are a few sites who usually have saves but that's usually of completed games with 255 all stats, so on, so forth. I looked it up there and there are only 3 saves with exactly that. Nothing even halfway.

You might be hard pressed to find one with everything you've done, everything you've earned and the spot you're at. Especially specifically on the Vita.

If you're fortunate enough to have FFX for PS3 and a PS3 itself, you could try to find a save for either console and data transfer. Although I don't think many people have even gone that route.

You're not too far so you might just have to start from scratch. It sucks, it has happened to me A LOT on the PS1/PS2 with Final Fantasy games and corrupt save files but you do get through it quicker than you realise as the experiences are fresh in your mind.
Lyinginbedmon wrote:You are clearly some form of incorporeal undead.
Like a vampire.
But with knives.
KiteNeravar
First Video: Assassin Creeds

Re: FFX HD Vita

Postby KiteNeravar » 19 Apr 2014, 12:30

That's what I was afraid of, it's just tough to restart a game with unskippable cut-scenes. I guess I'll be able to fix the few mistakes I made this time around. Thanks for your help.

Return to “Video Games”