NationStates Unite?

Talk about what you are playing now or join in with one of our forum games.
TStodden
First Video: Checkpoint #067: Final Fantasy Apology
Location: Siouxland Empire, USA, Earth, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way Galaxy

NationStates Unite?

Postby TStodden » 03 Sep 2017, 15:32

I just got back into NationStates after a 15-year hiatus (thankfully nobody reused my country's name in that time) & found the Runners Region there as well that was founded by Memo & includes Snorsh (as that's how I found the region).

While the region is password-protected, Runners should already know (or can easily guess) the password...

If you're a player, mind joining the region & help prove my country is a bit normal by comparison? :oops:
~TStodden
(Going Text based as Photobucket is being a jerk)
TStodden
First Video: Checkpoint #067: Final Fantasy Apology
Location: Siouxland Empire, USA, Earth, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way Galaxy

Re: NationStates Unite?

Postby TStodden » 22 Sep 2017, 20:43

For those who aren't familiar with Nationstates... it's a casual, web-based game where you rule over your own country. You don't have to deal with all the fiddly bits & micromanage it (like Civilization), but you're giving various issues (around 5 / day, sent periodically... but you can throttle it down, if desired) to make a decision on... which affects various aspects of your country.

Will you try to lead with a gentle hand OR run with a crushing iron fist?

Will your country join the World Assembly (the game's UN)?

Visit http://www.nationstates.net to check it out
~TStodden
(Going Text based as Photobucket is being a jerk)

Return to “Video Games”