Cash Cats

Talk about commodoreHUSTLE, LRR's continuing web series.
Wolfenbarg
First Video: The Job

Re: Cash Cats

Postby Wolfenbarg » 02 Jun 2011, 23:57

the amativeness wrote:
RLYoshi wrote:Something I couldn't help noticing was that in the intro, Bill and Morgan were removed. What confused me is how you still got the music right - the intro was shorter, yet the music seemed to be the same length, starting and ending on the proper notes.

That's called audio editing. Anyone can do it, given attention to detail. Though for it to sound good requires skill and practice.

It isn't audio editing, they're just using longer clips of each person. I know this because I played the intro to the last two episodes simultaneously after reading that it changed, and they were the exact same length. Then after gathering a team of scientists and examining Cash Cats under a microscope, we noticed that each clip with each person was slightly longer to accommodate for the lack of Bill and Morgan.

So um... yes. >.>
the amativeness
Location: America, where everyone sues everyone, always, for everything.

Postby the amativeness » 03 Jun 2011, 07:30

Wolfenbarg wrote:
the amativeness wrote:
RLYoshi wrote:Something I couldn't help noticing was that in the intro, Bill and Morgan were removed. What confused me is how you still got the music right - the intro was shorter, yet the music seemed to be the same length, starting and ending on the proper notes.

That's called audio editing. Anyone can do it, given attention to detail. Though for it to sound good requires skill and practice.

It isn't audio editing, they're just using longer clips of each person. I know this because I played the intro to the last two episodes simultaneously after reading that it changed, and they were the exact same length. Then after gathering a team of scientists and examining Cash Cats under a microscope, we noticed that each clip with each person was slightly longer to accommodate for the lack of Bill and Morgan.

So um... yes. >.>

Okay, fine. It's called video editing, and it's something Graham does on a regular basis.

Happy now?
zA: How do I relax?
Evil Jim: Jerk off.
Frozengale: You know you're on the internet when Masturbation is the first suggestion.
Wolfenbarg
First Video: The Job

Postby Wolfenbarg » 03 Jun 2011, 20:34

Very.

My team of scientists enjoyed the episode very much by the way.
Pimpin J
First Video: Escapist News Network

Postby Pimpin J » 02 Oct 2013, 18:46

I know it has been 2 years, but where is my Team Matt Shirt!!!! :evil:

Return to “commodoreHUSTLE”