S2E20 - Mixed Martial Boobies

Talk about LRR's gaming news show on PATV.
Kathleen
LRR Crew
First Video: Season 1 Halloween Special

S2E20 - Mixed Martial Boobies

Postby Kathleen » 17 Sep 2012, 10:17

http://penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/mi ... al-boobies

DOA5 flip-flops on its bounce-bounce. Again.
HOLY SHIT GUYS! BEARS!
AmazingPjotrMan
...and all I got was this lousy rank.
First Video: 1337

Re: S2E20 - Mixed Martial Boobies

Postby AmazingPjotrMan » 17 Sep 2012, 10:25

The rising dead as in Dead Rising? And I sincerely hope they're introducing more than one character in DOA 5.
"It's nice to think that before "Adam and Eve", there was "Earl Grey""
CaptainSpam
First Video: It's Very Simple

Postby CaptainSpam » 17 Sep 2012, 17:42

I just have to assume that, in the end part where Graham was reiterating how long it took him to make his awesome jingle, the following happened:

1) Graham and Kathleen were staring at each other, waiting to see who would crack up laughing first.
2) Graham's next line about "and a LOT of money" was improv to help speed this process along.
3) They cut to credits exactly before they both lost it.

Watch Kathleen's mouth carefully right before Graham says it.

Otherwise, I'm both impressed and baffled over the fact that the Japanese seem to have far, far more faith in the office of the President of the United States than the vast majority of Americans.
Elomin Sha
First Video: Max Effect

Postby Elomin Sha » 18 Sep 2012, 17:55

CaptainSpam wrote:I just have to assume that, in the end part where Graham was reiterating how long it took him to make his awesome jingle, the following happened:

1) Graham and Kathleen were staring at each other, waiting to see who would crack up laughing first.
2) Graham's next line about "and a LOT of money" was improv to help speed this process along.
3) They cut to credits exactly before they both lost it.

Almost. I was there for the shoot and watching the creation of the script for this episode. As Graham sat down to shoot he made up the jingle then decided to use it for the opening.
Kathleen cracked up first. I inadvertently put Kathleen off because I was there watching so I covered my eyes so it would be less hassle.

There is a lovely part when the story about Journey had Kate reflect on her experience in the game. She didn't realise the guy character that followed her around in Journey was another person. Messed with her mind and was a good laugh.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.

Return to “Checkpoint”