33 - Terrorist Salad Bar

News, with silly hats.
chif-ii
First Video: Every OS sucks

Re: 33 - Terrorist Salad Bar

Postby chif-ii » 14 Jan 2012, 18:10

plummeting_sloth wrote:Yay! You guys used my hat right away and remembered the story behind it. Thank you for dealing with my tired awkwardness interacting with you. I really had no idea I didn't actually indicate that I was giving you the hat.

You donated the CIA hat? That's why you were so excited about that gif! Couldn't figure that one out.

Graham wrote:
Vigafre wrote:Wi-Fi weighing scales? What's next? Wi-Fi mirrors with facial recognition that tell your followers who's currently in your bathroom?
No no, WiFi enabled toilets that report on the quantity and consistency of your poops.

It's worth noting that these toilets have an adjustable camera that lets you upload a picture of either your poop or your posterior to Facebook.
ImageImage
Duckay
First Video: Man Cooking

Postby Duckay » 15 Jan 2012, 03:08

Lord Hosk wrote:I was in your cult? is it one of those castration cults, cause im not ok with that.

Snip, snip.
Geoff_B
First Video: Installation Anxiety

Postby Geoff_B » 15 Jan 2012, 05:00

chif-ii wrote:It's worth noting that these toilets have an adjustable camera that lets you upload a picture of either your poop or your posterior to Facebook.

Faecesbook? No sorry that was bad.
Twitter|Google+|Tumblr|Facebook|Steam|Skype: gmbridges

I survived spaMEGAdon and all I got was this lousy signature joke.

#TeamMonica, #TeamMaki, #TeamTavis
Avistew
First Video: Can't remember

Postby Avistew » 15 Jan 2012, 07:15

I very often mistype "fecebook" when trying to type "facebook", actually.
Check out my webcomic, The Meddlers! (Currently not updating)
plummeting_sloth
First Video: three PS3s

Postby plummeting_sloth » 15 Jan 2012, 13:36

chif-ii wrote:
plummeting_sloth wrote:Yay! You guys used my hat right away and remembered the story behind it. Thank you for dealing with my tired awkwardness interacting with you. I really had no idea I didn't actually indicate that I was giving you the hat.

You donated the CIA hat? That's why you were so excited about that gif! Couldn't figure that one out.

Yep... that was a gift from a ... source... of mine who's also unloaded me with so much other Company kitch that I thought it could go towards a good cause. For the same reason, there's probably a person in a Baltimore homeless shelter right now who's wearing my Langley hoodie.
He habitually wears an expression as if he had determined to drive his head through a brick wall, and was about to do it (Description of U.S. Grant)
Elomin Sha wrote:I love the smell of napalm'd sloths in the morning.
plummeting_sloth
First Video: three PS3s

Postby plummeting_sloth » 22 Jun 2012, 15:57

And hooray! Hat get's a second life in the draft! Yay hat!
He habitually wears an expression as if he had determined to drive his head through a brick wall, and was about to do it (Description of U.S. Grant)
Elomin Sha wrote:I love the smell of napalm'd sloths in the morning.

Return to “Feed Dump”