33 - Terrorist Salad Bar

News, with silly hats.
User avatar
chif-ii
Posts: 78
Joined: 12 Oct 2011, 07:01
First Video: Every OS sucks

Re: 33 - Terrorist Salad Bar

Postby chif-ii » 14 Jan 2012, 18:10

plummeting_sloth wrote:Yay! You guys used my hat right away and remembered the story behind it. Thank you for dealing with my tired awkwardness interacting with you. I really had no idea I didn't actually indicate that I was giving you the hat.


You donated the CIA hat? That's why you were so excited about that gif! Couldn't figure that one out.

Graham wrote:
Vigafre wrote:Wi-Fi weighing scales? What's next? Wi-Fi mirrors with facial recognition that tell your followers who's currently in your bathroom?
No no, WiFi enabled toilets that report on the quantity and consistency of your poops.


It's worth noting that these toilets have an adjustable camera that lets you upload a picture of either your poop or your posterior to Facebook.
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
Duckay
Posts: 3706
Joined: 05 Jun 2011, 00:57
First Video: Man Cooking
Location: Central Coast, Australia

Re: 33 - Terrorist Salad Bar

Postby Duckay » 15 Jan 2012, 03:08

Lord Hosk wrote:I was in your cult? is it one of those castration cults, cause im not ok with that.


Snip, snip.
User avatar
Geoff_B
Posts: 11637
Joined: 06 Apr 2011, 13:13
First Video: Installation Anxiety
Location: Harrow, London
Contact:

Re: 33 - Terrorist Salad Bar

Postby Geoff_B » 15 Jan 2012, 05:00

chif-ii wrote:It's worth noting that these toilets have an adjustable camera that lets you upload a picture of either your poop or your posterior to Facebook.


Faecesbook? No sorry that was bad.
Twitter|Google+|Tumblr|Facebook|Steam|Skype: gmbridges

I survived spaMEGAdon and all I got was this lousy signature joke.

#TeamMonica, #TeamMaki, #TeamTavis
User avatar
Avistew
Posts: 2593
Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 18:34
First Video: Can't remember
Location: Oregon, USA

Re: 33 - Terrorist Salad Bar

Postby Avistew » 15 Jan 2012, 07:15

I very often mistype "fecebook" when trying to type "facebook", actually.
Check out my webcomic, The Meddlers! (Currently not updating)
User avatar
plummeting_sloth
Posts: 3180
Joined: 05 Dec 2011, 09:47
First Video: three PS3s
Location: Baltimore, MD
Contact:

Re: 33 - Terrorist Salad Bar

Postby plummeting_sloth » 15 Jan 2012, 13:36

chif-ii wrote:
plummeting_sloth wrote:Yay! You guys used my hat right away and remembered the story behind it. Thank you for dealing with my tired awkwardness interacting with you. I really had no idea I didn't actually indicate that I was giving you the hat.


You donated the CIA hat? That's why you were so excited about that gif! Couldn't figure that one out.

Yep... that was a gift from a ... source... of mine who's also unloaded me with so much other Company kitch that I thought it could go towards a good cause. For the same reason, there's probably a person in a Baltimore homeless shelter right now who's wearing my Langley hoodie.
He habitually wears an expression as if he had determined to drive his head through a brick wall, and was about to do it (Description of U.S. Grant)
Elomin Sha wrote:I love the smell of napalm'd sloths in the morning.
User avatar
plummeting_sloth
Posts: 3180
Joined: 05 Dec 2011, 09:47
First Video: three PS3s
Location: Baltimore, MD
Contact:

Re: 33 - Terrorist Salad Bar

Postby plummeting_sloth » 22 Jun 2012, 15:57

And hooray! Hat get's a second life in the draft! Yay hat!
He habitually wears an expression as if he had determined to drive his head through a brick wall, and was about to do it (Description of U.S. Grant)
Elomin Sha wrote:I love the smell of napalm'd sloths in the morning.

Return to “Feed Dump”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest