The High Speed Bigfoot Mishap

News, with silly hats.
Graham
Super Moderator

The High Speed Bigfoot Mishap

Postby Graham » 13 Nov 2013, 13:42

This week, the gang takes on the most famous cryptozoological marvel ever.
KiteNeravar
First Video: Assassin Creeds

Re: The High Speed Bigfoot Mishap

Postby KiteNeravar » 13 Nov 2013, 14:53

Can't we all agree that inter-science hate is bad and join together in hating the Sports Management people?
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby Master Gunner » 13 Nov 2013, 15:37

Only once we kill off the evolutionary psychologists. Then Sports Management, and finally we can reach inter-science hate.
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
Duckay
First Video: Man Cooking

Postby Duckay » 13 Nov 2013, 15:45

That Google Earth cap looks like sasquatch to me. I'm convinced. Should have known he'd be hanging out in Canada.
Laurnil
First Video: Cannot remember

Postby Laurnil » 13 Nov 2013, 16:34

OOOOOOOOOOOOOKLAHOMA! Yay! I get to point out all sorts of things because I'm actually from the area where the guy shot his friend. Okay, so I live and the news story occurred in North Eastern Oklahoma, which is known as "Green Country." It is known as that because we've actually got a lot of nice pretty wooded areas and lakes and rocky hills that are almost definable as mountains. Actually, corn is not grown THAT much in Oklahoma. We do have a lot of farm land, but just not a whole lot of corn. We actually have a lot of cows, though. Moo. Oklahoma City grew large because of cattle! Tulsa, which is about 20-30 minutes away from where the incident occurred is actually an oil town. Lots of oil related industry around here. Also, we have American Airlines and the International Airport as big employers here. While meth was and still somewhat is a problem in Oklahoma. The big drug problem now is prescription drugs. Also, Oklahoma is an awesome musical. Shhh! They teach us that song in grade school and I know it by heart. So, the police actually didn't show up at the "scene of the crime." The guys went to the nearest Quicktrip in Tulsa and met EMSA there. Quicktrip is our really big chain gas station. It is actually awesome. While you would be wise to be leery about lunch at a gas station, we here in North Eastern Oklahoma love our Quicktrip lunches. Seriously yummy sandwiches and their drink stations are awesome. Anyway, if you understood how much we love our Quicktrips, you'd understand why the guys went there. Lastly, yea, we actually do have large bigfoot hunter groups here. There is a car sticker you see all over town that has a picture of a Sasquatch in an outline of Oklahoma. So, there you go. We Okies are crazy. Hahaha!
Laurnil

http://www.twitter.com/laurnil

FYI: Laurnil is short for Laura Nichelle
Duckay
First Video: Man Cooking

Postby Duckay » 13 Nov 2013, 19:00

I should note that I am not at all inclined to believe in sasquatch or any other cryptid in that vein, but I love reading about cryptozoology. It just sparks something in my brain.
mariomario42
First Video: Omnilingual

Postby mariomario42 » 14 Nov 2013, 06:47

It's ok Cam, I understand that jealously lead to that quip about Mechanical Engineers ;)
Drecon
First Video: Ransom

Postby Drecon » 14 Nov 2013, 09:20

Wait... is being an engineer hereditary? Otherwise I'm not sure that letting fish eat their reproductive organs is a way to eradicate them.
"if it ain't shiny, rub it on your hiney"
Fec
First Video: Comedy Draft

Postby Fec » 14 Nov 2013, 11:17

And just so you know, the ball eating isn't the only horrifying thing about the pacu.

That's right, it has people teeth.
My pseudonym is Ix
First Video: Canadian Girlfriend

Postby My pseudonym is Ix » 14 Nov 2013, 14:10

mariomario42 wrote:It's ok Cam, I understand that jealously lead to that quip about Mechanical Engineers ;)

United we stand, oh brother of the lathe and spanner!
"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not Image it after all."
empath
First Video: How to Talk Like a Pirate

Postby empath » 14 Nov 2013, 15:39

Laurnil's right on all counts - yes Okies are crazy, but also yes - it's prairie and farm country, but not primarily corn; that title keeps getting fought over by Nebraska and Iowa.

And yeah, the North American sasquatch's habitat is essentially the Canadian Rockies; someone wanna drop these guys a line; they could save a LOT of time if they just called up Parks Canada, arranged a guided tour, and then booked a flight to B.C. - much easier than spending your free time tramping around almost-completely-sasquatchless wilderness in the easier-to-win-the-lottery-hopes of spotting one of the uncommon rogues that wander away from their usual habitat. :P

And funny coincidence: the only time I ever got pulled over for speeding was on the way back from a movie where I DID finish off the 'medium' drink, and forgot to hit the bathroom before leaving the theatre; in my haste to get home to my own toilet, I neglected to lower my speed from 70km/h to 50km/h when I left the high-traffic streets. *WWEEEEEOOOoooo* :lol:

Return to “Feed Dump”