Natural Born Reindeer Games

News, with silly hats.
Kathleen
LRR Crew
First Video: Season 1 Halloween Special

Natural Born Reindeer Games

Postby Kathleen » 11 Dec 2013, 13:57

This week's Feed Dump goes to a dark place. It's also quite festive, but it's still dark.
HOLY SHIT GUYS! BEARS!
AlexanderDitto
Better Than the First Alexander
First Video: Desert Bus 1: The Original!

Re: Natural Born Reindeer Games

Postby AlexanderDitto » 11 Dec 2013, 17:06

Listen, if bodily injury or murder constitutes dark, virtually every Feed Dump is dark. A little violence comes with the territory. The Dump territory.

Also, when it comes to the parts of Pennsylvania that aren't Philadelphia and Pittsburg, yeah, might as well be Transylvania.

Adorable Flight Attendants Ash and Kathleen were adorable.
AlexanderDitto

Postby AlexanderDitto » 12 Dec 2013, 13:52

As no one else has posted in this Feed Dump thread, I now declare myself owner of this particular Dump.

It's mine. MyDump.
Duckay
First Video: Man Cooking

Postby Duckay » 12 Dec 2013, 16:50

I could have sworn that I had posted in this thread, but clearly I just imagined it.

The story of the couple who "just wanted to kill someone together", I can't figure out if that's more bizarre or terrifying. I'm pretty sure it's both.
Lumar
First Video: The Arrogent Worms video for Canada Day

Postby Lumar » 12 Dec 2013, 20:27

Oh great and powerful AlexanderDitto if I might be so bold as to ask a question in this thread you have calmed as your own... So when is the Ash and Kathleen Christmas Album going to be put?
I may not be funny or witty, but that does not make me less strange.
AlexanderDitto

Postby AlexanderDitto » 13 Dec 2013, 07:20

Lumar wrote:Oh great and powerful AlexanderDitto if I might be so bold as to ask a question in this thread you have calmed as your own... So when is the Ash and Kathleen Christmas Album going to be put?

New, from FeedDump Records, comes: "Ash and Kathleen Sing: All your "favourite" Christmas "Hits""! Coming to a Bed Bath and Beyond checkout display near you, right next to to the gum and breath-mints!

Just 19.95 plus shipping and handling! Warning: do not play near moose. May cause moose enragement, charging, trampling. We are not responsible for any moose incidents caused by "Ash and Kathleen Sing"
MattAn
First Video: You're Kidding

Postby MattAn » 13 Dec 2013, 07:52

I commented in this Feed Dump thread before it was posted. #hipster

Because time travel. Also I am in tomorrow therefore I instantly win but also Duckay is further in the future than I am so now owns the thread.

Th.. That's how leadership spills/revolutions work, right?

Oh, right. The Dumping of Feeds. Kathleen has proven she is "one with the cats" with her.. Uh.. "Being woken up" technique.

Regarding the hat, I used to wear a similar thing in the Air Force Cadets!

It's that. But the top should be sewn together, worn with a slight jaunt. Insignia upward. Like.. The first way Graham had it, but with a jaunt. [engage maximum jaunt]

This has been Matt's Military Fact of the Week and not at all a stolen segment of Kathleen's. Nobody tell her.

That said, it's immensely funnier with it ear to ear. With the TomSka "Mine Turtle" Hello~!

Return to “Feed Dump”