Hewlett Packard's Penis App

News, with silly hats.
Graham
Super Moderator

Hewlett Packard's Penis App

Postby Graham » 30 Jul 2014, 22:14

Yep. The people who can't make a printer that can talk to your computer right have an app that can measure your penis. Not sure what else to say there.
Flewellyn

Re: Hewlett Packard's Penis App

Postby Flewellyn » 31 Jul 2014, 18:45

"That reminds me, I need to go check my car." Cam says.

Um, yes, Cameron, and how many children DO you have stuffed into your trunk? "Getting children into your car 101", indeed...

EDIT: Not to mention, his Stanford Kennel Experiment proposal. Cameron, are you trying to make up for being unable to out-dark Kathleen last week?
TheGeek
First Video: FridayNights

Postby TheGeek » 31 Jul 2014, 19:55

Trust me shoe size has nothing to do with penis length. Cause if it did with a size 16 shoe I should be John Holmes reincarnate.
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby Master Gunner » 01 Aug 2014, 04:40

This Stanford Kennel Experiment proposal has my full support.
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
reptile

Postby reptile » 01 Aug 2014, 11:45

A friend of mine moved around a lot growing up, but a decent amount of the time she was in Tennessee. As a result, she can turn a Southern accent on and off at will. She's also very intelligent--she has a PhD in computer science (and in fact recently became a professor). She would occasionally amuse herself by sliding into a Southern accent, but only when having extremely technical discussions--just to try to confront stereotypes by making people hear PhD-level technical analysis in the voice of a Southern belle. :)
Jonci
First Video: Some ENN video

Postby Jonci » 01 Aug 2014, 14:52

Admittedly, as someone that came from Louisiana and had a terribly thick accent as a kid, I actually worked to eliminate it because I wanted to be taken seriously in my career. Now I can't even replicate what I used to sound like. I honestly don't remember my original accent.
I'm not insane. I just have an overly vivid imagination!
Lord Chrusher
Can't Drink Possible Beers
First Video: Door to Door

Postby Lord Chrusher » 06 Aug 2014, 01:57

This summer is warmer than usual but not uncomfortably hot. This is coming from someone who grew up in Victoria but recently returned from living in Australia for more than four years. Three days in a row with the daytime high above 42 Celsius and the night time low above 30 is uncomfortably hot weather.

None of my astrophysics friends from the southern United States (two Texans, a Georgian and a Virginian) really sound Southern. Admittedly these are the sort of people who have moved to Australia to do their PhD in astrophysics or are working at an Australian university after getting a PhD.
We are all made of star dust. However we are also made of nuclear waste.
Remember to think before you post.
empath
First Video: How to Talk Like a Pirate

Postby empath » 07 Aug 2014, 08:53

Master Gunner wrote:This Stanford Kennel Experiment proposal has my full support.

"The Stanford Kennel Experiment" is the name of my "Alan Parsons Project" cover band. ;)
Flewellyn

Postby Flewellyn » 07 Aug 2014, 15:13

empath wrote:"The Stanford Kennel Experiment" is the name of my "Alan Parsons Project" cover band. ;)

There may be better sources for "X is the name of my Y cover band" jokes, but they don't have...my hat off to them.

Not like you do, sir/madam/other. Well done.

Return to “Feed Dump”