Feed Dump 242 - Hellraiser 8

News, with silly hats.
Graham
Super Moderator

Feed Dump 242 - Hellraiser 8

Postby Graham » 04 Mar 2016, 07:37

This Feed Dump is all about crime. Crime and punishment, crime and crocodiles, cheese crimes, fashion crimes, and avoiding crime by eating surprising things.
engryEngineer
First Video: not sure, maybe cock screen?

Re: Feed Dump 242 - Hellraiser 8

Postby engryEngineer » 04 Mar 2016, 08:50

I really want the crocodile guarded synthetic drugs to be krokodil. I don't since it is one of the worst ideas any person, anywhere, ever had, but I do bc thematically minded security ftw.
RoboNixon
First Video: Skeletor's Dick

Postby RoboNixon » 04 Mar 2016, 14:43

We Floridians aren't all bad, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. *Sigh* I need to move :P
Learning without thought is labor lost - Confucius
griffinguy24
First Video: Feed Dump: Panda, the Other White Meat

Postby griffinguy24 » 04 Mar 2016, 16:07

I just want you to know, that this cheered me up IMMENSELY after a shitty day.

And Cam's cheese-related emotions resonated with me. Though mine is more pizza related. I can accept that my requests to ensure that the cheese completely covers the sauce isn't always feasible, but when there's a cheeseless gulf of sauce larger than a man's thumb, I just... I can't....

... There needs to be some sort of very lame support group for this
bravetoaster

Postby bravetoaster » 05 Mar 2016, 03:43

You guys know there are currently 9 Hellraiser films, right? Had gone in thinking there was some story or joke relating to the 8th (horrible) film (in a mostly-bad franchise). Oh well.
Lord Hosk
First Video: Checkpoint: Into the breach
Location: Half and inch below the knuckle of the ring finger. MI

Postby Lord Hosk » 05 Mar 2016, 14:16

I know this explanation of the subway thing is going to blow your mind, but its what every investigation has found.

The bread is 12" or more long, the sandwich when made is 12" or longer long, but in the process of wrapping it, it gets squished a little from each end.

Notice in the gif how the left side gets smooshed a little with the left fold, and the right gets smooshed a little in the right fold.?
Beware Bering Crystal Bears, Bearing Crystals. (Especially if the crystals they are bearing are, themselves, Bering Crystal Bears.) -Old, Stupid Proverb

[–]Graham_LRR
You hear that Khoo? We're almost better than the comic!
TheGeek
First Video: FridayNights

Postby TheGeek » 06 Mar 2016, 21:21

bravetoaster wrote:You guys know there are currently 9 Hellraiser films, right? Had gone in thinking there was some story or joke relating to the 8th (horrible) film (in a mostly-bad franchise). Oh well.

Well to be fair they did stop numbering them after Hellraiser 4 and that was the last one to be theoretically release.

Return to “Feed Dump”