Working on My New Commander Deck

A place to talk about standard, casual, limited and everything in between.
steven19913
First Video: Escalation

Working on My New Commander Deck

Postby steven19913 » 23 Jun 2017, 12:59

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/04-07-16 ... ie-tribal/

Hey all, Im working on improving my zombies tribal commander deck. I want to focus on graveyard interaction without exiling from them, as well as mainly focusing on zombies.

The Scarab God is already slated to go in but it isn't on the tapped out card list as of time of writing.

Any help would be appreciated!
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson...they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary...you can't gain anything without losing something first."
bighairygm
First Video: Temple of the Lava Bears

Re: Working on My New Commander Deck

Postby bighairygm » 24 Jun 2017, 02:30

Looks good! Most of these recommendations are under the heading of 'personal preference'. Vengeful Dead is always nice. Attrition works well with Dictate of Erebos / Gravepact. I like to have Swiftfoot Boots / Lightning Greaves on hand to protect Ghoulcaller Gisa when she comes out. A couple more Mana rocks wouldn't be out of place. I also have a soft spot for Liliana of the Dark Realms and Magus of the Coffers. But I tend to run more basics than average.
steven19913
First Video: Escalation

Re: Working on My New Commander Deck

Postby steven19913 » 02 Jul 2017, 15:59

So im trying to keep cards within keywords zombie or graveyard. Im going for a theme moreso than effectiveness, though i dont want it to be unplayable.
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson...they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary...you can't gain anything without losing something first."

Return to “Magic: The Gathering”