Temples of Elemental Animals

Share your latest adventures with anything tabletop: RPGs, boardgames, miniatures, etc.
BaronVonRatsworth
First Video: How to talk like a pirate

Temples of Elemental Animals

Postby BaronVonRatsworth » 30 Jun 2014, 10:11

When I first heard about the Temple of the Lava Bears I was greatly amused by how silly it sounded, however upon thinking about it more it occurred to me that an elemental primordial would be animal shaped rather then humanoid since they are from a pre-humanoid time. As I am currently world building for a campaign I am running I turned the Temple of Lava Bears turned into the Temple of the Lava bear, great primordial of flame. I am however a tad stuck on what the other elemental primordials would be and would like to hear suggestions.
chetoos
First Video: The Job

Re: Temples of Elemental Animals

Postby chetoos » 30 Jun 2014, 11:13

Temple of the Ice Squid!
My Youtube Channel. Currently, I have a daily series where I play games that I like. Right now, it's Double Dragon Advance. I also have a weekly series where I play as the Archenemy from Duels 2012
My pseudonym is Ix
First Video: Canadian Girlfriend

Postby My pseudonym is Ix » 30 Jun 2014, 11:51

Temple of the Lightning Cat genuinely happened in my last DnD campaign. Did you know you can cast Shocking Grasp through a familiar? :D
"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not Image it after all."
Lurkon
First Video: Man Cooking: Meatshroom

Postby Lurkon » 30 Jun 2014, 12:42

Lightning Cat is great. Something like a tiger or panther. Ooh, Lightning Leopard has bonus alliteration.

Temple of the Obsidian Rhinos, Primordials of Earth? This one has a lot of good options, anything bulky and powerful. Elephants, Gorillas, *cough* bears *cough*. You know.
Do a Pivot Table!

"Cover me in lube and call me an athlete!" ~ Kathleen De Vere
My pseudonym is Ix
First Video: Canadian Girlfriend

Postby My pseudonym is Ix » 30 Jun 2014, 13:16

My lightning kitty (who we of course dubbed Pikachu) still holds our group's record for the most destructive character in a single combat bout of DnD.
"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not Image it after all."
BaronVonRatsworth
First Video: How to talk like a pirate

Postby BaronVonRatsworth » 30 Jun 2014, 15:11

With Ice Squid I'm picturing a flying blue squid that shoots out liquid nitrogen rather then the black stuff.

Earth does have a lot of good choices.

Oh dear. That is one deadly cat. What other spells have you cast through your cat?
Hepheastus
First Video: Unskippable- Lost Planet

Postby Hepheastus » 21 Jul 2014, 03:55

Water Snake
Discere linguam Latinam fuit perditio tempore in schola

Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a Fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a Fruit Salad

What do you call two crows? Attempted murder

Return to “Tabletop and D&D”