About To start Nationbuilding game elsewhere, interested?

Share your latest adventures with anything tabletop: RPGs, boardgames, miniatures, etc.
Omnicrat
First Video: Loading Ready Run Premiers on Monday

About To start Nationbuilding game elsewhere, interested?

Postby Omnicrat » 16 Feb 2015, 15:14

If the next paragraph is illegible, skip to the one after and continue. If you can read the next paragraph skip the one after and continue.

Hope this isn't breaking any rules, but on another site (giantitp.com) I have a number of players interested in a cooperative nation-building game in which we found a colony on a distant continent rebuild a fallen nation from the capital outward. , but we have no GM We have a GM and 5 players. The system is open to whatever the GM wants Pathfinder core materials, with third party content exceptions possibly (none so far) and no homebrew. (kingmaker was suggested, a tale of fire and ice was another suggestion) so you have pretty much free-reign for the plot, except for the fact that the game is both character driven and focused on nation building. Any interest in GMing it?

Hope this isn't breaking any rules, but on another site (giantitp.com) I have a number of players interested in a cooperative nation-building game in which we rebuild a fallen nation from the capital outward. We have a GM and 5 players. The system is Pathfinder core materials, with third party content exceptions possibly (none so far) and no homebrew.

We start on monday atm, but at least one more player can still join, just wanted to see if anyone here (who is probably also already there) wanted in since its happening.
Last edited by Omnicrat on 22 Feb 2015, 16:26, edited 2 times in total.
Atifexe
First Video: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/v

Re: Recruiting a GM for a nation building game.

Postby Atifexe » 16 Feb 2015, 15:27

This sounds really interesting, and I don't actually know of any systems designed to emulate this. Do you mind if I ask for a link to the game so that, once it gets started, I can follow along and see how it goes?
Omnicrat

Postby Omnicrat » 16 Feb 2015, 16:40

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthre ... d%29/page3

Though it doesn't seem like we're getting a GM, hence my asking here.
Omnicrat

Postby Omnicrat » 17 Feb 2015, 09:46

A GM has been found. Feel free to follow the game/join in if you think its interesting!
Omnicrat

Re: About To start Nationbuilding game on other site, wanna

Postby Omnicrat » 22 Feb 2015, 09:38

Updated OP to reflect current situation

Return to “Tabletop and D&D”