New 5e Kickstarter! Arcanis - Forged in Magic: Reforged

Share your latest adventures with anything tabletop: RPGs, boardgames, miniatures, etc.
Bergie
First Video: Man Cooking: Meatshroom

New 5e Kickstarter! Arcanis - Forged in Magic: Reforged

Postby Bergie » 19 Apr 2016, 10:56

Howdy!

Full disclosure on this: I was involved as a writer for this Kickstarter, mostly helping convert items into the Dungeons and Dragons 5e OGL format. As such, I am not an unbiased person in promoting this Kickstarter.

That said, those who play 5e should take a look at this Kickstarter! There are so many Kickstarters on the go for new 5e minis, bestiaries, and character classes, but still few (if any?) active for new magic items. For those of you who are playing 5e games and wish to have a resource available for new and novel magic items beyond what is available in the DMG and OGL sites, this book may appeal greatly!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/14 ... ?ref=users
Bergie

Re: New 5e Kickstarter! Arcanis - Forged in Magic: Reforged

Postby Bergie » 22 Apr 2016, 07:45

For those interested, the book is almost funded! We only need another US$114 to go to get the base, soft-cover book done. If you haven't contributed and are interested, take a gander. The pdf is only US$15 to back, and US$35 for the physical book (not counting shipping).
Bergie

Postby Bergie » 25 Apr 2016, 18:47

Sorry to keep blowing my own horn (as stated, I do have a stake in this), but just want to keep posting the every-three-days-or-so updates.

The book is funded! This means that if you are interested, for as little as US$15 you can get a 180+ page pdf full of magic items which can be used in many 5e campaigns!

Furthermore, for those who are interested, a new backer tier has been added where you can buy a seat at a unique adventure written just for you and 5 other people by the President of Paradigm Concepts, Inc., Henry Lopez, set in the Arcanis Universe.
Bergie

Postby Bergie » 25 Apr 2016, 18:47

Sorry to keep blowing my own horn (as stated, I do have a stake in this), but just want to keep posting the every-three-days-or-so updates.

The book is funded! This means that if you are interested, for as little as US$15 you can get a 180+ page pdf full of magic items which can be used in many 5e campaigns!

Furthermore, for those who are interested, a new backer tier has been added where you can buy a seat at a unique adventure written just for you and 5 other people by the President of Paradigm Concepts, Inc., Henry Lopez, set in the Arcanis Universe.
Bergie

Postby Bergie » 27 Mar 2017, 15:15

On this subject. . .

I am also involved in this Kickstarter, and I will once again state that I am not posting this as a disinterested party.

To continue with the Arcanis Setting, and as part of the campaign and universe that moved into the 5e SRD rules with the successful Forged in Magic: Reforged. . .

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/14 ... nis-5e-rpg

This is for the full rules for the 5eSRD Arcanis rules, including new and reskinned classes.
Bergie

Postby Bergie » 31 Mar 2017, 11:44

For those interested in these posts, this universe, or this product. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSFIg5O ... s40rVUusN-

Return to “Tabletop and D&D”