Party Fowl: the game about Drunk Ducks!

Share your latest adventures with anything tabletop: RPGs, boardgames, miniatures, etc.
FlapjacksofWar
First Video: AFK Risk Legacy ep1

Party Fowl: the game about Drunk Ducks!

Postby FlapjacksofWar » 05 Jun 2018, 05:43

Not sure if such a thing is allowed or not (I'm fairly new to the forums so apologies in advance!)

My good friend Caleb Stokes of Hebanon Games, creators of such great games as Red Markets which sits upon the grand gaming shelves of the LRR studio, is releasing a new game!

Party Fowl: The Game of Drunk Ducks, via @Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/15 ... runk-ducks

I wanted to try and get the word out amongst my fellow nerds and thought you guys would like to know. It's a rogue-like party game where you try and get your duck to be the life of the party by knowing the most about various topics like Pop Culture, Sports, or Geekiness. With great art by KC Green and rules for Duck Puns!

I've played an earlier test version of the game when I got the chance to visit a few months back and I really enjoyed it. The rules are simple, the backstabbing is encouraged (blame the alcohol) and the Puns can be enforced.
If this isn't the right place to spread the word about upcoming boardgames please let me know where I should be spreading the word. Thanks!

Return to “Tabletop and D&D”