Talk about our latest behind the scenes videos.
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
The ongoing goings-on during our October!
Should I have seen the Crapshot with the martini?
optimusjamie wrote:Should I have seen the Crapshot with the martini?
I, too, had this question. I've scoured the last few months of Crapshots and never saw it. Maybe they forgot to upload it or decided it wasn't good?
Ian fingering a beakless squid hole... that is all.
- The Martini
- Posts: 153
- Joined: 23 Apr 2015, 08:10
- First Video: Installing Linux
- Location: Vancouver. No, the other one.
Too bad about the LT camera audio, but the silent film with the "X Ways to Y" music was worth it!
Gin. Vermouth. Olives.
- Lord Chrusher
- Can't Drink Possible Beers
- Posts: 8913
- Joined: 29 Apr 2005, 22:53
- First Video: Door to Door
- Location: In England.
Yeah, I have not seen the Martini decadence Crapshot.
We are all made of star dust. However we are also made of nuclear waste.
Remember to think before you post.
- Master Gunner
- Defending us from The Dutch!
- Posts: 19383
- Joined: 29 Oct 2006, 12:19
- First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate
- Location: In Limbo.
The said they shot 5 "The Decadence" videos, and the third one went up 3 days ago. So I'm assuming the last 2 will be put up in the coming weeks - they like to spread out series rather than chaining them.
- Posts: 48
- Joined: 04 Apr 2014, 00:00
- First Video: FridayNights
- Location: The Plane of Nerdtera
Damn Ian, nice conical.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest