Scientist's Rebuttal to ICP

Talk about the latest LRR video or discuss your past favorites.
The Jester
First Video: The Truce

Re: Scientist's Rebuttal to ICP

Postby The Jester » 19 Apr 2010, 09:42

I know. I own a couple of swords and fight dirty. Should be able to take a few of them out. =D
Darkobra
First Video: ISC: Goat Penis

Postby Darkobra » 19 Apr 2010, 09:43

Can't be any different from a Glasgow pub. Hell, got to fight just to get to the bar.
Lyinginbedmon wrote:You are clearly some form of incorporeal undead.
Like a vampire.
But with knives.
Kdz
First Video: Son of a Bitch

Postby Kdz » 19 Apr 2010, 09:57

This couldn't have been timed any better for me. I just saw the video this is parodying last night. While an excellent rebuttal, and quite funny, the video itself I didn't think was so great. The effects did a good job of mocking the original, as did the music, but Paul's rhymes were painful and something about the mixing on Tally's voice isn't quite right. Granted, I'm sure you can justify most of it on being made by scientists or something, or being based on shit(The ICP song) is going to make it shit by default, but still, the quality I find is a little lacking.

Still, I liked it. Not my favorite though.
lugthor
First Video: the job

Postby lugthor » 19 Apr 2010, 09:58

Sorry, sorry, I thought you said science. More seriously, good use of trifecta.

oh, ha ha, mr. Biochemist.

-m

Wait. :shock: your saying that Biochemist was giving me shit about psychology? Dose he not realize that psychology is the study of the brain witch houses the pituitary gland. you know the master gland of the whole endocrine system. or in layman's terms the thing that makes all of the biochemistry in the human body happen. I realize you also study the biochemistry of lesser things like plants (no disrespect to all of the botanist's out there) but you guys do that basically for the sole purpose of making medicine for humans. also when was the last time a class of biochemists where able to train their teacher to stand in one corner of the classroom all day with out the teacher ever realizing it. :twisted: (p.s. this is something psychology students often do to their professor)
Last edited by lugthor on 19 Apr 2010, 10:05, edited 2 times in total.
Steamcastle wrote:Well I think that we have more mad scientist and evil genius in the runners, also we have Tall Paul and also we have this cake.
Dubious_wolf
First Video: Mercenary Solutions 2

Postby Dubious_wolf » 19 Apr 2010, 10:03

I took some aikido and I can heft a club with decent proficiency, I think I could hold my own if it came down to it.
^( " )^
winner!
The Jester

Postby The Jester » 19 Apr 2010, 10:11

The Jester wrote:I know. I own a couple of swords and fight dirty. Should be able to take a few of them out. =D

It occurs to me that, being a Jester, I could simply disarm any ICP fans causing trouble with a joke and then -

Here, sick this in your pipe and bleed to death slowly.
lugthor

Postby lugthor » 19 Apr 2010, 10:13

i know I am not even offically recruit in the runners yet, but i would be more than happy to lend my services to this noble cause. psychological warfare perhaps? not that im a one trick pony or anything its just been brought up. besides what is better than winning a war you never have to fight?
Steamcastle wrote:Well I think that we have more mad scientist and evil genius in the runners, also we have Tall Paul and also we have this cake.
Dubious_wolf

Postby Dubious_wolf » 19 Apr 2010, 10:24

I think you will just get punched in the face if you try some kinda psychological mumbo jumbo....
i like the spirit though.
^( " )^
winner!
The Jester

Postby The Jester » 19 Apr 2010, 10:26

Also, lugthor, posting here kinda does qualify you as being a Runner. Having found and signed up to this forum is like a test of how hardcore a fan you are, and you've already passed. ;)

Welcome to the Runners. We have a dress code, but it's pretty simple: blue and black. That is all. =D
wartjr2373
First Video: Quantum Documentary

Postby wartjr2373 » 19 Apr 2010, 10:34

I quite enjoyed the video. I'm not as up to date on Internet memes as most people, having not heard of this video before today, but I still enjoyed the video far more than I probably should have.

That said, I think I'm not alone in saying that this video did not satiate my desire for more 64K videos.
Just call me Dylan. It's easier to pronounce.

Machalllewis
First Video: Ways to Stay Awake

Postby Machalllewis » 19 Apr 2010, 10:36

Master Gunner wrote:Well we also have Kathleen, and Fiend looks like he'd come out all right in a throw down. So long as I've had something to drink, I can do fairly well in a fight thanks to my Scottish heritage, and I'm sure there's a few others here that can hold their own.

I'm sure that I could whip out my Shaq Fu and own some Clown Butt.

But still man I'm telling you. Champion vs Champion. Wraith would wreck shop!
Nothing to see here.
Dubious_wolf

Postby Dubious_wolf » 19 Apr 2010, 10:39

Awe, am I in the runners? I want to have the little badge under my a avatar... :( sad day.
^( " )^
winner!
Lisra
First Video: Commodore Hustle 4

Postby Lisra » 19 Apr 2010, 10:41

For science!

Is definitely not the worst battlecry in history.

You have my sword.

It is sharp.
Adulthood can go fuck itself.
I'm not a girl. (:
lugthor

Postby lugthor » 19 Apr 2010, 10:43

Dubious_wolf wrote:I think you will just get punched in the face if you try some kinda psychological mumbo jumbo....
i like the spirit though.

you guys are looking at psychology wrong. you guys are thinking of the head-shrink therapist kind of psychology. psychological warfare is anything that influences the enemy's mind. that can be anything from fear tactics like sending severed clown heads over there walls, to propaganda to demoralize their cause, or even releasing psychotropic gasses into there ranks that will leave as a gibbering mass. come on guys, we are nerds here. They already have the advantage of numbers and brute force. but they obviously have an aversion to any kind of science. we need to use that to our advantage.
Machalllewis
First Video: Ways to Stay Awake

Postby Machalllewis » 19 Apr 2010, 10:47

Dubious_wolf wrote:Awe, am I in the runners? I want to have the little badge under my a avatar... :( sad day.

None of us... none of us do anymore.

At least I have my 1000 post badge to feel superior.
Nothing to see here.
lugthor

Postby lugthor » 19 Apr 2010, 10:50

The Jester wrote:Also, lugthor, posting here kinda does qualify you as being a Runner. Having found and signed up to this forum is like a test of how hardcore a fan you are, and you've already passed. ;)

Welcome to the Runners. We have a dress code, but it's pretty simple: blue and black. That is all. =D

thanks its good to be welcomed. :D I have been silently trolling for too long.(bad habit of mine. yes I am so socially inept that i don't like talking on the internet)
Emperor Gum
First Video: Moving Out

Postby Emperor Gum » 19 Apr 2010, 10:51

Music is all up in this bitch.
Steamcastle
First Video: commodoreHUSTLE 11 - Showdown

Postby Steamcastle » 19 Apr 2010, 10:52

Well I think that we have more mad scientist and evil genius in the runners, also we have Tall Paul and also we have this cake.
Tally
First Video: 1337 rap

Postby Tally » 19 Apr 2010, 10:54

Dubious_wolf wrote:I will say one thing... I don't think Tally's very nice voice quite meshes well with hip hop. Every other time I've heard her sing it was great, this though... I want to stress it is not Tally's fault but instead the fault of hip hop as a genera.

HOW DARE YOU! I WILL NEVER SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN.

:D j/k, that's fair, dude. It's still fun for me to try it out.

In the past 4 days I've performed this, a (metric, naturally) shit-tonne of Brahms, Mr. Sandman and You Make Me Feel Like A Natural Woman. It's been an odd week.
lugthor

Postby lugthor » 19 Apr 2010, 10:56

Steamcastle wrote:Well I think that we have more mad scientist and evil genius in the runners, also we have Paul and also we have this cake.

:lol: that's hilarious because i do have a cake on account of my birthday being a couple of days ago!
goat

Postby goat » 19 Apr 2010, 10:59

lugthor wrote:
Sorry, sorry, I thought you said science. More seriously, good use of trifecta.

oh, ha ha, mr. Biochemist.

-m

Wait. :shock: your saying that Biochemist was giving me shit about psychology? Dose he not realize that psychology is the study of the brain witch houses the pituitary gland. you know the master gland of the whole endocrine system. or in layman's terms the thing that makes all of the biochemistry in the human body happen. I realize you also study the biochemistry of lesser things like plants (no disrespect to all of the botanist's out there) but you guys do that basically for the sole purpose of making medicine for humans. also when was the last time a class of biochemists where able to train their teacher to stand in one corner of the classroom all day with out the teacher ever realizing it. :twisted: (p.s. this is something psychology students often do to their professor)

I refer you to the following:

and yes, I realize that this makes Chrusher cooler than us, but that was evident anyways.

Welcome to the hierarchy =)
Follow a derelict account:

http://www.twitter.com/goat1
lugthor

Postby lugthor » 19 Apr 2010, 11:00

unfortunately I do not own 3 PS3's :(
Mister Fiend
First Video: Three PS3's

Postby Mister Fiend » 19 Apr 2010, 11:01

This video inspired me to make what is obviously my first Photoshop attempt.
Yeah it looks like ass.
metcarfre wrote:Fiend holding a Stampede while smoking a cigar just changed my life.

TACOS!
Evil Jim
First Video: Shake Your Hands

Postby Evil Jim » 19 Apr 2010, 11:04

Ugh.

The Clown's video was horrible. I saw it a week or two ago when people were raving about it on Twitter. I'm sorry to say but LRR's version seemed like a quick grab for attention riding of the popularity of the original & is only better than the original for being more conservative with the rap staple lyric "mother fucker."

Stick with 64K. It's guaranteed funny AND original.
Arius wrote:People were just so awestruck by your awesomeness that they became catatonic.
ThrashJazzAssassin wrote:BURN HIM! BURN THE HERETIC! DEATH TO ALL WHO SCORN THE AWESOMENESS OF EVIL JIM!
Steamcastle
First Video: commodoreHUSTLE 11 - Showdown

Postby Steamcastle » 19 Apr 2010, 11:15

lugthor wrote:unfortunately I do not own 3 PS3's :(

Well I don't have any PS3's but I do have 3 gramophones , Now you may ask your self what am I going to do first put on a 33⅓, a 45 or a 78 rpm record, and the answer is of course Yes.

Return to “LRR Video Discussion”