The Xth Way to Y

Talk about the latest LRR video or discuss your past favorites.
Lord Chrusher
Can't Drink Possible Beers
First Video: Door to Door

Re: The Xth Way to Y

Postby Lord Chrusher » 15 Dec 2014, 21:10

Considering that they wore the same shirt on CheckPoint today (the DBfH 8 shirt) Graham and Paul having matching pajamas might be more likely than you think.
We are all made of star dust. However we are also made of nuclear waste.
Remember to think before you post.
Clypheous
First Video: Checkpoint Episode One

Postby Clypheous » 16 Dec 2014, 07:40

I just assume that, to save money so they have more for video production, the entire LRR cast goes and shops the sales together and all have identical clothing.
Fec
First Video: Comedy Draft

Postby Fec » 17 Dec 2014, 12:11

Thanks for making me cry, jerks.
Amake
First Video: Le Cafe

Postby Amake » 21 Dec 2014, 21:55

My favorite part was Paul and Graham waking up in the same bed (again and again), clearly not surprised. I imagine they're not turning to each other for comfort, but rather each suffering alone, because you didn't want to add too much fuel to the shipping fires, but the result I think is a subtle touch of mystery, like there's something going on in this relationship - other than the shared dreams - outside of expected relationship norms. But what is it? Is the relationship founded on a mutual aversion to emotional closeness? Are video-Paul and Graham fully telepathic and only hug in their minds? Is the marriage a sham, despite their psychic link? Or because of it?
"I know I tend to sound like I think what I say is written in stone, but please ignore that. I assure you I'm well aware that I have no idea what I'm talking about." -Amake, 2015

Return to “LRR Video Discussion”