The Season 4 Finale

Talk about the latest LRR video or discuss your past favorites.
eiopqrtuwy
Smartest SpamBot Ever
First Video: Rejected 'Get a Mac' Ad's

Postby eiopqrtuwy » 16 Oct 2007, 17:23

You should have let Paul's dad have the lines where he was saying he was always the head of evil Inc, he didn't have enough lines ...

oh and 10,000th post in the video discussion forum!!!!
Wraith
First Video: Canadian Approval Board

Postby Wraith » 16 Oct 2007, 19:03

The Pious Flea wrote:
RPGManic wrote:Where were Grahams nine wives?

No, Morgan is the one who has many wives.

Because he just can NOT get the hang of the whole gay thing.
-Wraith
Cake
Magically Delicious

Postby Cake » 16 Oct 2007, 19:14

No no no. Graham has nine wives from all around the world, that he flew to Canada. You've got to admit, that was big of him.
Wil Wheaton says "Game over, Moonpie."
Alja-Markir
Trebuchet Enthusiast

Postby Alja-Markir » 16 Oct 2007, 20:12

Yeah, seriously folks, watch "Teh Wutevr Thang". It is funny, even without Morgan.

~Alja~
Lavos
Lavos
First Video: 1337

Postby Lavos » 16 Oct 2007, 20:49

James.
Blog.
Update.
Now.
i dont know what's happening anymore
Evil Jim
First Video: Shake Your Hands

Postby Evil Jim » 16 Oct 2007, 21:28

Cake wrote:No no no. Graham has nine wives from all around the world, that he flew to Canada. You've got to admit, that was big of him.

I may have only recently discovered LRR with "Gorgeous!" last summer but now that I'm recognizing side comments from The Whatever Thing I can consider myself a seasoned fan.
James
LRR Crew

Postby James » 16 Oct 2007, 22:05

Blog updated!
Wraith

Postby Wraith » 16 Oct 2007, 22:23

Linky? Cause that thing in your profile is prooooobably not your blog.

Unless you are secretly an advertisement.
-Wraith
Alja-Markir
Trebuchet Enthusiast

Postby Alja-Markir » 16 Oct 2007, 22:36

blog.loadingreadyrun.com

It's not that difficult. There's also a link on the front page.

~Alja~
theduckthief

Postby theduckthief » 16 Oct 2007, 22:46

Cake wrote:No no no. Graham has nine wives from all around the world, that he flew to Canada. You've got to admit, that was big of him.

Yeah, that was bigamy too.
In Soviet Russia Desert Bus crashes Bill twice!
OmegaZultan

Postby OmegaZultan » 17 Oct 2007, 03:27

dude, epic pic of the guys and their dads in the blog. gratz
--OmegaZultan--
When the world ends, Bill begins.
TallOne79

Postby TallOne79 » 17 Oct 2007, 08:13

Very nice job!!! I really liked this one!
Cake
Magically Delicious

Postby Cake » 17 Oct 2007, 08:30

Graham has a fruit fucker shirt!
Wil Wheaton says "Game over, Moonpie."
Alja-Markir
Trebuchet Enthusiast

Postby Alja-Markir » 17 Oct 2007, 08:49

Point of note: Cake is refering to the name of the robot. He's not making some weird insulting remark. Carry on.

Seriously Cake, that could have been taken so very wrongly by people not in the know.

~Alja~
Yukikaze

Postby Yukikaze » 17 Oct 2007, 09:01

I think that's half the point, Alja. If you hadn't corrected them, we could all point and laugh when they were offended.
tak197
Feito Com Fruta
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby tak197 » 17 Oct 2007, 18:39

Alja-Markir wrote:Point of note: Cake is refering to the name of the robot. He's not making some weird insulting remark. Carry on.

Seriously Cake, that could have been taken so very wrongly by people not in the know.

~Alja~

I was wondering what he meant by that...
Alja-Markir
Trebuchet Enthusiast

Postby Alja-Markir » 17 Oct 2007, 19:39

Yukikaze wrote:I think that's half the point, Alja. If you hadn't corrected them, we could all point and laugh when they were offended.

See, it's that kind of mentality I can't understand. Mocking people for their natural reactions to things that appear inappropriate.

Two buddies wouldn't joke around and stage muggings of each other in the street and then laugh at people who tried to intervene. Why should we allow people to do the digital equivalent?

~Alja~
CyberTractor
Member of Alpha Flight

Postby CyberTractor » 17 Oct 2007, 21:29

Alja-Markir wrote:
Yukikaze wrote:I think that's half the point, Alja. If you hadn't corrected them, we could all point and laugh when they were offended.

See, it's that kind of mentality I can't understand. Mocking people for their natural reactions to things that appear inappropriate.

Two buddies wouldn't joke around and stage muggings of each other in the street and then laugh at people who tried to intervene. Why should we allow people to do the digital equivalent?

~Alja~

Inside jokes are great and build friendships, but not online.
I can't think of a signature.
Lord Chrusher
Can't Drink Possible Beers
First Video: Door to Door

Postby Lord Chrusher » 17 Oct 2007, 21:33

Alja-Markir wrote:

~Alja~

This is teh internets. What do expect?
We are all made of star dust. However we are also made of nuclear waste.
Remember to think before you post.
Alja-Markir
Trebuchet Enthusiast

Postby Alja-Markir » 17 Oct 2007, 21:43

Intelligence.

We need to make technology less user friendly, so as to weed out the stupidity. We need to go back to the days when computer users were only the smart people. We need to produce a constructive environment in which intellectuals can communicate, share resources and ideas, do so instantly from anywhere, and do so without interference from idiots.

Why the hell is a global instant-communications system wasted on trolls, unoriginal meme spouters, and every jackass that can or cannot string together a coherant textual message in their own gorram native language?

It's an insult to reasonable people everywhere. The sheer amount of wasted potential is staggering. It's like someone building a massive science laboratory and then letting vagrants in to deface it and abuse it.

/rant off

~Alja~
emma
CAPS LOCK!

Postby emma » 18 Oct 2007, 05:39

Personally I think it would be nice if we weren't pompous asses and were willing to accept all people, not just the ones with high IQs.
Wraith

Postby Wraith » 18 Oct 2007, 06:04

The Fruit Fucker is still considered an inside joke? I didn't think there was anyone left on the net that didn't know what that was by now...
-Wraith
Lord Chrusher
Can't Drink Possible Beers
First Video: Door to Door

Postby Lord Chrusher » 18 Oct 2007, 08:04

While LRR does provide intellegent comedy most of the time - not always mind you just watch Tennis - I do not come to the forums for intellegent discussions.
We are all made of star dust. However we are also made of nuclear waste.
Remember to think before you post.
Citin

Postby Citin » 18 Oct 2007, 08:32

Lord Chrusher wrote:While LRR does provide intellegent comedy most of the time - not always mind you just watch Tennis - I do not come to the forums for intellegent discussions.

Or maybe we're just having intelligent conversations on a level beyond your comprehension.... That's right, I went there
"I'll be in Africa. If you need me just phone Africa, I told them to expect your call." - The Pointy Haired Boss
Alja-Markir
Trebuchet Enthusiast

Postby Alja-Markir » 18 Oct 2007, 09:18

emma wrote:Personally I think it would be nice if we weren't pompous asses and were willing to accept all people, not just the ones with high IQs.

I made no mention of IQs. They are merely a measure of ability to learn, and have no real bearing anyway. My argument is one of behavior. When I say intelligence, I mean intelligent behavior, or more specifically, not purposefully stupid and malignant behavior.

So you can't type well? Hey, I don't mind! As long as you try your best, and actually make an effort, I accept you and try to assist you! But if you are perfectly capable of typing well, and choose not to because you are lazy, well that's inexcusable.

So you never were taught about a topic or concept? That's okay! As long as you are eager to learn and try to discuss the subject in a reasonable way, despite your lack of knowledge, I'm all for ya! But if you are a being willfully ignorant and spouting unsupported crap as truth, I'm gonna be pissed off.

So you get into heated discussion on controversial issues? No problem! Differing opinions breed diversity and adaptation! Multiple viewpoints brings more potential to the table, and spawns constructive thinking and challenging of accepted norms! As long as both sides are civil, concede points, and walk away respecting each other, I give it my full support! But if you are just trying to offend, or to inflame a sensitive topic, then I don't want to have to deal with your stupidity.

Intelligence is not the same as Knowledge. I vouch for Intelligent usage of a technology as potentially powerful as the internet, despite knowledge levels. I have nothing against those who know less, or those who have lower IQs, or anything like that.

I simply cannot stand idiocy. Not ignorance, but idiocy.

~Alja~

Return to “LRR Video Discussion”