Easy Bake Spore

Talk about the latest LRR video or discuss your past favorites.
JesterJ.

Postby JesterJ. » 15 Sep 2008, 14:55

Matt wrote:
JesterJ. wrote:SO MUCH WIN:
Skullcrusher Mountain
UNDERPANTALOONS REFERENCE
Threadless Teabag t-shirt.
Countless other references

Also, a high-larious video. Yays.

it's a pure pwnage teabag t-shirt.

-m

How....I....oh. I guess I was looking at threadless T-Shirts at the same time as the Noobstore. huh. Let's pretend this never happened.
"Good thing we got Jester to carry." -Morgan, January 20th, 2009
Lyinginbedmon
First Video: BioShocked

Postby Lyinginbedmon » 15 Sep 2008, 14:57

The opening tune kinda reminds of Jazzman
Morgan wrote:Lyinginbedmon is short, but he makes up for it in awesomeness
Iverix

Postby Iverix » 15 Sep 2008, 15:01

Gosh... I cannot place the Loading Ready Runnized version of that classic rock song (the background music).

Anybody know what it is?
BirdofPrey

Postby BirdofPrey » 15 Sep 2008, 15:02

Was the roll high enough for a critical birth?
I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that
browncoat

Postby browncoat » 15 Sep 2008, 15:02

empath wrote:For example, how does Matt teleport himself around like that?

He's a ninja. D'uh!

Absolute awesome video!
Can't take the sky from me. Again.
Flewellyn

Postby Flewellyn » 15 Sep 2008, 15:06

browncoat wrote:
empath wrote:For example, how does Matt teleport himself around like that?

He's a ninja. D'uh!

So does this mean an imminent showdown between Matt and Bill?
CaesarMagnus

Re: Easy Bake Spore

Postby CaesarMagnus » 15 Sep 2008, 15:13

Paul wrote:So now we know why Tim looks so much like Matt.

Still can't explain this picture, though.

Oh, crap, someone spilled water on them. Just don't feed them after midnight, or who knows what might happen. :wink:

Wow, I did not see that ending coming at all. You got an authentic LMAO on that one. And Jer did a great job of portraying contained annoyance. (Nice pad BTW).

I'm kinda nervous there's going to be a Pantaloon showdown between Morgan and Matt. :shock:

(I just wish that when Paul had popped up and asked the question that he had had a bra on his head. :P )
Human member of the Grizzly Company.

Bears > Sharks
I, for one, welcome our ursine overlords.
Alja-Markir
Trebuchet Enthusiast

Postby Alja-Markir » 15 Sep 2008, 15:33

Question: Why was there some sort of red blur obscuring the Dasani water bottle?

~Alja~
EdZ

Postby EdZ » 15 Sep 2008, 15:35

Is it just me, or has the fullscreen button disappeared?
Philes

Postby Philes » 15 Sep 2008, 15:35

Awesome video guys! A lot of dudes with no shirts on, but other than that it was pretty hilarious!
There are things in this world that I dislike. One of the things I dislike the most is a serious argument, well constructed, delivered by someone who makes themselves difficult to respect.
kkief02

Postby kkief02 » 15 Sep 2008, 15:40

Awesome, references, so much epic its unbelievable and adding a Jonathan Coultan song in there was so awesome but it might have been made even more awesome to epic if it had been Jonathan Coulton's That Spells DNA...
Graham wrote:It was less "filler" and more "I'm Morgan! I want to show off my hat! I have sex with dead horses!"
Sable
The Master Chef
First Video: How to Talk Like a Pirate

Postby Sable » 15 Sep 2008, 15:43

kkief02 wrote:Awesome, references, so much epic its unbelievable and adding a Jonathan Coultan song in there was so awesome but it might have been made even more awesome to epic if it had been Jonathan Coulton's That Spells DNA...

I don't know, it's pretty hard to beat Skullcrusher Mountain. Plus his live version of it is basically awesome.
kkief02

Postby kkief02 » 15 Sep 2008, 15:45

Sable wrote:
kkief02 wrote:Awesome, references, so much epic its unbelievable and adding a Jonathan Coultan song in there was so awesome but it might have been made even more awesome to epic if it had been Jonathan Coulton's That Spells DNA...

I don't know, it's pretty hard to beat Skullcrusher Mountain. Plus his live version of it is basically awesome.
I just thought because they were messing with DNA....

Graham wrote:It was less "filler" and more "I'm Morgan! I want to show off my hat! I have sex with dead horses!"
Oxford
First Video: The Whatever Thing

Postby Oxford » 15 Sep 2008, 15:49

So, how much does everyone want to bet that Bill had to eat that crap?
9 out of 10 Americans believe that out of 10 people 1 American will always disagree with the other 9.
Corax
Hangleyman

Postby Corax » 15 Sep 2008, 16:05

really funny, but i felt Jer's acting was a bit weaker than usual. wich is unfortunate.
Lyinginbedmon
First Video: BioShocked

Postby Lyinginbedmon » 15 Sep 2008, 16:12

Alja-Markir wrote:Question: Why was there some sort of red blur obscuring the Dasani water bottle?

~Alja~

Looks like some kind of label to me. I'm not sure because we don't get dasani over here to my knowledge.
Morgan wrote:Lyinginbedmon is short, but he makes up for it in awesomeness
Lord Chrusher
Can't Drink Possible Beers
First Video: Door to Door

Postby Lord Chrusher » 15 Sep 2008, 16:26

It is a sticker from the store it was bought in. Some of the supermarkets here will put a sticker on any unbagged purchases as a proof a purchase so you can not be accused of shoplifting.

Also Jer had been drinking out of the water earlier so Tim is some perverse Jer Matt hybrid.
We are all made of star dust. However we are also made of nuclear waste.
Remember to think before you post.
AeroCmdr
Requires Additional Pylons

Postby AeroCmdr » 15 Sep 2008, 16:35

Great video! I can see that Matt is on his way to creating a grand army of clones.
16bitgamer

Postby 16bitgamer » 15 Sep 2008, 17:00

Best ending ever!
"Is somebody doing science in here?"
So simple, yet so funny.
"Once the chickensaurus was added to the equasion it all became painfully obvious."
Alja-Markir
Trebuchet Enthusiast

Postby Alja-Markir » 15 Sep 2008, 17:19

Lord Chrusher wrote:Also Jer had been drinking out of the water earlier so Tim is some perverse Jer Matt hybrid.

Technically, unless Jer backwashed the water itself was likely not contaminated on any significant level. The outer edge of the bottle would be touched by the lips, but the water doesn't contact anything but the inside segment. Therefor it's pretty much just all Matt's saliva from when he spits.

Also, what the hell are Fruity Cheerios? I've never seen those before now, although according to Wiki P. they've been around since 2006. I thought it was Fruit Loops first, so is there any real difference?

~Alja~
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby Master Gunner » 15 Sep 2008, 17:21

We're slipping, I just had to add the wiki entry for both this video, and the last one. That is simply unacceptable!

Yeah, yeah, shameless plugging, I know. Seriously though, use it, edit it, update it. It's for the good of all of us.
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
Unclever title

Postby Unclever title » 15 Sep 2008, 17:26

Paul wrote:So now we know why Tim looks so much like Matt.

Still can't explain this picture, though.

Sure it can. Clearly Tim (or perhaps Original Matt...) reproduces by budding. So we can clearly expect more Matts.

And as for Matt's quick movements it's either due to Jer, LRR resident ninja, slacking off in his training or due to Matt's new Underpantaloons training.
A much lesser known yet much feared martial art. Possibly due to both.

Morgan has clearly mastered the art if he could grow that awesomely thick 'stache.

I love how the UPS shipment comes in a FedEx box.

Dang beat me to it. I was also to comment on UPS is now delivering FedEx packages. Clearly there was some strange event that has caused a dramatic power shift in shipping companies. Personally I believe the ninjas are involved, hence why Bill is on the job, and perhaps the secondary reason for Matt to be training in the Underpantaloons technique. The primary reason of course is just because it exists and he's Matt.

Edit: The xkcd ->

So it's not really a reference.
My train of thought is more like a roller coaster that has loop de loops and no safety bars.
I don't know if I'm tall enough to ride.
foxtrot_MGS

Postby foxtrot_MGS » 15 Sep 2008, 17:36

Oh, oh, ow, ow, ow! I literally couldn't breathe at the end when Paul suddenly pooped in and said "Is some one doing science in here?" I really wish I could come to your convention, but I guess your videos will have to do.
I think the lab coat was a very good throw back.
jtaylor
ASCII Ninja
First Video: Talk Like a Pirate

Postby jtaylor » 15 Sep 2008, 18:03

Alja-Markir wrote:Also, what the hell are Fruity Cheerios? I've never seen those before now, although according to Wiki P. they've been around since 2006. I thought it was Fruit Loops first, so is there any real difference?

They are made by different companies. Froot Loops = Kelloggs, Fruity Cheerios = General Mills
Frozengale

Postby Frozengale » 15 Sep 2008, 18:07

:shock:

Woah Tim. When I said lighten up and be less formal I didn't mean get that comfortable in front of us.
http://loadingreadyrun.com/forum/viewto ... c&start=25

Awesome video. I enjoy all the references and Matt's silly little spontaneous movement gag. A good way to reference Spore. Thanks for the silly.
If I ever come up with something witty or interesting I'm not going to display it in plain sight for you buffoons to steal away.

Return to “LRR Video Discussion”