The Big Relationship Thread

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
Arius
First Video: Max Effect

Re: The Big Relationship Thread

Postby Arius » 30 Nov 2009, 00:12

Actually... I do seem to draw gay men in. My friend Ted's boyfriend wanted to turn me, there used to be this old guy where I work who was seriously trying to have sex with me, and most recently a guy invited me to a man orgy. I declined because I had prior engagements, and also I don't like the peen.

Edit: Hey, look at that. What a great post to be at the top of the page. Any way we can go back to trying to get forum members together? I mean, Dave lives near Gordon. That's something.
H̼̮̖͓̻ͮ̀ͬ̓e̟̦͉̾̔̀ͣ͆̄ ͚̤̈̉ͦ̎ͭ̚c̰̠͚̜̹ͪ̐̎̃ͅo̗͌͛ͥ͑m̍ͬͥ̚e͍̱̲̤͚̹͔͛s͚̱̤͚̲̭̗̃̎ͭ̚.̘̫̖̮̠͒̔.̝̹̟̳͚̂̆̋͌̐̚.̬͓̰̃̑
Mad Madam Mimm
First Video: Omnilingual
Location: Merry Ol' England. An almost interesting place. Almost.

Postby Mad Madam Mimm » 30 Nov 2009, 01:17

Aww, Aunty Arius is a dick-magnet.

We're all mad. And spoiler tags have made me become quite paranoid... maybe because I keep spoilering random silliness at the end of my posts sometimes. made you look! seriously, though, it's a sickness.
Yaxley wrote:I think life occasionally needs someone to ask "Okay, seriously guys. What the hell is going on?"

2 Students, 1 Alien (1 cat, 1 blob and several supporting characters, not to mention weekly sillies)

Tap-dancing Transvestite Ventriloquist
Arius

Postby Arius » 30 Nov 2009, 01:19

Ha, since the spoiler tags don't work on mobile, your evil plot was foiled!
H̼̮̖͓̻ͮ̀ͬ̓e̟̦͉̾̔̀ͣ͆̄ ͚̤̈̉ͦ̎ͭ̚c̰̠͚̜̹ͪ̐̎̃ͅo̗͌͛ͥ͑m̍ͬͥ̚e͍̱̲̤͚̹͔͛s͚̱̤͚̲̭̗̃̎ͭ̚.̘̫̖̮̠͒̔.̝̹̟̳͚̂̆̋͌̐̚.̬͓̰̃̑
Machalllewis
First Video: Ways to Stay Awake

Postby Machalllewis » 30 Nov 2009, 06:28

Mac Update: 30/11/09

Still single. Still kinda happy that way.I do masturbate a FUCK ton though! Woah, these spoiler tags are actually really fun Mimm!
Nothing to see here.
infinite_guest

Postby infinite_guest » 30 Nov 2009, 06:45

Good on you, Machalllewis.

@ Arius: Well, you know what they say. It's hard out there for a pimp.
Longwood: Location of Harvard Medical School where evil mad scientists and Jews create transgenic monsters.
Arius

Postby Arius » 30 Nov 2009, 06:54

Machalllewis wrote:Mac Update: 30/11/09

Still single. Still kinda happy that way.I do masturbate a FUCK ton though! Woah, these spoiler tags are actually really fun Mimm!

Damnedable mobile...
Wanna know how to ruin masturbation forever? Get on a sexual wavelength with a girl to the point of which you find out you do it at the same times without knowing it. Then every time you do, you'll wonder if she did too.
LadyNyx
First Video: The Trouble with Scribbles

Postby LadyNyx » 30 Nov 2009, 08:13

Single and wondering how many of my virgin friends will leave me behind in virgindom before I crack and go crazy. Not that I am upset since I don't particularly want to get into the whole mess of relationships with either gender.
Most recently, one-night-stand with somone met in Australia stole my best friend from the v-club.
Mad Madam Mimm
First Video: Omnilingual
Location: Merry Ol' England. An almost interesting place. Almost.

Postby Mad Madam Mimm » 30 Nov 2009, 08:27

1) welcome to the forums
2) let me just wire my jaw shut before the inevitable rant comes RE: people still making a big deal about virginity.
Yaxley wrote:I think life occasionally needs someone to ask "Okay, seriously guys. What the hell is going on?"

2 Students, 1 Alien (1 cat, 1 blob and several supporting characters, not to mention weekly sillies)

Tap-dancing Transvestite Ventriloquist
masamune
First Video: -

Postby masamune » 30 Nov 2009, 08:33

LadyNyx wrote:Most recently, one-night-stand with somone met in Australia stole my best friend from the v-club.

wasn't me.
LadyNyx
First Video: The Trouble with Scribbles

Postby LadyNyx » 30 Nov 2009, 08:45

1) Thanks for the welcome.
2) Not actually a big deal in regards to virginity. I, myself, do not particularly care. More I care that she left me in Canada to run about Australia and then didn't tell me until I hounded her for a proper explanation of vague hints she left me in emails.

My issue is mostly how much of a deal everyone I know makes about my current state. It is annoying.
infinite_guest

Postby infinite_guest » 30 Nov 2009, 08:45

Mad Madam Mimm wrote:2) let me just wire my jaw shut before the inevitable rant comes RE: people still making a big deal about virginity.

Oh yes. It's an incredible double standard and I don't see what's so important about being virgins (never helped me any) and I'm going to stop before I end up with ten paragraphs of incoherency, since I have to go to class.
Longwood: Location of Harvard Medical School where evil mad scientists and Jews create transgenic monsters.
iamafish
First Video: Crime and Punishment

Postby iamafish » 30 Nov 2009, 09:17

LadyNyx wrote:Single and wondering how many of my virgin friends will leave me behind in virgindom before I crack and go crazy. Not that I am upset since I don't particularly want to get into the whole mess of relationships with either gender.
Most recently, one-night-stand with somone met in Australia stole my best friend from the v-club.

three letters... meh

virginity is not really all that important. you'll loose it when the time comes and it feels right, don't sweat. (i'm virgin too btw)
Thoughts From a Fish Bowl<------ my blog...

My Twitter

iamafish never wrote:the male trouser snake is evidence that evolution has no sense of aesthetics
Perianth St. Claire

Postby Perianth St. Claire » 30 Nov 2009, 09:21

well back in the day being a virgin was good because it was a sign of purity saving yourself for marriage. yada yada yada.

nowadays it seems to be associated with being a lameass. not sure why. i've met several people that were so ashamed they would pretend they weren't. but you could tell.
there's no reason to be ashamed. everyone gets what they are looking for. if you want to lose it, get drunk at a party and get it over with. and that's all i have to say about that subject.
Это курам на смех!
TomBrend
First Video: long long ago...

Postby TomBrend » 30 Nov 2009, 09:34

BECAUSE JESUS SAYS YOU SHOULD BE A VIRGIN.

Or something.

But yeah virginity is uncool in high school, before / after that no one cares, and it doesn't actually matter to real people.
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby Master Gunner » 30 Nov 2009, 09:34

Unfortunately, trying to lose it by getting drunk at a party doesn't seem to work when you can still do linear algebra even when you've reached the puking stage. From personal experience, anyways. Even when I'm drunk, I'm still withdrawn and socially inept.

So yeah, I'm still a virgin, and long stopped caring about sex in general.
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
Theremin
First Video: A girl must have some secrets.

Postby Theremin » 30 Nov 2009, 09:51

I hope none of you used any spoiler tags...because, seriously, I just checked the last 10 pages.
On a another note, gay men do come on to me with alarming frequency. Damn my feminine wiles, damn them!
Mister Fiend
First Video: Three PS3's

Postby Mister Fiend » 30 Nov 2009, 10:52

I too get an alarming number of gay men coming on to me. Guess the "Bear" thing is popular. Which makes me wonder why "Gay Panic" is used as an excuse for murder and violence. If a gay man makes a pass at you and you're straight, just say "Not interested" and get on with your life.
metcarfre wrote:Fiend holding a Stampede while smoking a cigar just changed my life.

TACOS!
Digital Dolphin
First Video: Canada Man

Postby Digital Dolphin » 30 Nov 2009, 11:55

Well, I suppose it's time for me to chime in...

I haven't had much luck lately with relationships. I seem to always end up falling for crazy people or girls already in relationships. I haven't really been in a serious relationship since July of 2008. Partly, I think it's because I keep myself quite busy with volunteer work and projects. I'm also REALLY awkward when it comes to women I like. I can flirt with pretty much ANYONE, unless I'm actually seriously interested in them, and then I get really awkward.

I'm starting to get tired of the whole being single thing (I like having a girl to spoil and make smile) so I'll probably start looking around. There's a cute girl I've been chatting with lately at a store I visit frequently (she's not the only reason I visit frequently), but I don't know if she fits into either of my usual 2 catagories for women (see first paragraph) :P
#TeamKroze
TomBrend
First Video: long long ago...

Postby TomBrend » 30 Nov 2009, 12:13

This thread is a monster. Also, Digital Dolphin, GO FOR IT. There is no time like the present. Don't make me whip out some courage wolf on you.
Perianth St. Claire

Postby Perianth St. Claire » 30 Nov 2009, 13:05

please do.
Это курам на смех!
iamafish
First Video: Crime and Punishment

Postby iamafish » 30 Nov 2009, 13:06

do it dolphin!!!
Thoughts From a Fish Bowl<------ my blog...

My Twitter

iamafish never wrote:the male trouser snake is evidence that evolution has no sense of aesthetics
Digital Dolphin
First Video: Canada Man

Postby Digital Dolphin » 30 Nov 2009, 13:13

I could really never see myself date a girl that wasn't fairly geeky. Most flavours of geek would work (computer, comic, anime, sci-fi) but a geek on SOME level.

Normal people are SO BORING.
#TeamKroze
Dave-O_Boy
First Video: Unskipable

Postby Dave-O_Boy » 30 Nov 2009, 15:19

Arius wrote:Davey! Us girls want an update.

Wait... Did I just refer to myself as a girl?

Bah!

UPDATE!

there is nothing to update.
~I'm probably not serious~
Oh and you can just call me Dave.
No need for the whole screen name.
Lyinginbedmon
First Video: BioShocked

Postby Lyinginbedmon » 30 Nov 2009, 15:23

Digital Dolphin wrote:I could really never see myself date a girl that wasn't fairly geeky. Most flavours of geek would work (computer, comic, anime, sci-fi) but a geek on SOME level.

Normal people are SO BORING.

Agreed. The more unusual the better.
Morgan wrote:Lyinginbedmon is short, but he makes up for it in awesomeness
elvor
First Video: It's Very Simple

Postby elvor » 30 Nov 2009, 15:27

So I am now hugely paranoid that I've said something to offend or upset this girl. She seems a lot less talkative on msn today, and logs off quickly (to play Halo :D), yet swears that she's ok. I realise that this likely means nothing, but goddamn if it's not working at my mind.

Return to “General Discussion”