retarded running club

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
User avatar
Morgan
LRR Crew
Posts: 2753
Joined: 12 Mar 2004, 20:05
Location: Victoria
Contact:

retarded running club

Postby Morgan » 11 Nov 2009, 18:48

with the help of the roomie who replaced me at the foul bay house, i am starting a running club. the difference is that we learn a new song every week and everyone has to sing it while we run and dance like an idiot. everyone's welcome. bring friends. it'll be at landsdowne high school bright and early. what days work best for people?
Image
Image
User avatar
King Kool
Quality and Quantity
Posts: 5983
Joined: 28 Jan 2008, 19:22
Location: Rhode Island
Contact:

Re: retarded running club

Postby King Kool » 11 Nov 2009, 18:50

I'd better start running now to get there in time.
Image
a winner is you. - Ash
King Kool, you are wrong. - Graham
King Kool, shut your face. - James
This thread was creepy until KingKool made it AWESOME. - Tombrend
Why this obsession with foam implements? - Metcarfre
Vash2nddonuts
Posts: 154
Joined: 10 Mar 2009, 07:31
First Video: http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/1
Location: Naperville, IL
Contact:

Re: retarded running club

Postby Vash2nddonuts » 11 Nov 2009, 18:51

None because I don't live in Canada :( I would totally be up for this though if I were closer.
User avatar
Cake
Magically Delicious
Posts: 4995
Joined: 16 Jun 2007, 02:48
Location: Parker, CO

Re: retarded running club

Postby Cake » 11 Nov 2009, 19:00

I thought we grew past these "I would if I lived there" posts. It stupidly obvious that unless you live in the immediate vicinity, this wouldn't include you. There is no need to announce to the world that you can't because you don't live near there. Jeez.

(Yes, this is an angry post.)
Wil Wheaton says "Game over, Moonpie."
User avatar
Evil Jim
Posts: 7265
Joined: 14 Jul 2007, 00:39
First Video: Shake Your Hands
Location: R'lyeh, Wisconsin
Contact:

Re: retarded running club

Postby Evil Jim » 11 Nov 2009, 19:09

I'll be there next Friday, the 20th.
Image
Arius wrote:People were just so awestruck by your awesomeness that they became catatonic.
ThrashJazzAssassin wrote:BURN HIM! BURN THE HERETIC! DEATH TO ALL WHO SCORN THE AWESOMENESS OF EVIL JIM!
User avatar
King Kool
Quality and Quantity
Posts: 5983
Joined: 28 Jan 2008, 19:22
Location: Rhode Island
Contact:

Re: retarded running club

Postby King Kool » 11 Nov 2009, 19:15

Cake wrote:I thought we grew past these "I would if I lived there" posts. It stupidly obvious that unless you live in the immediate vicinity, this wouldn't include you. There is no need to announce to the world that you can't because you don't live near there. Jeez.

(Yes, this is an angry post.)


You'll note, Mr. Lie, that I didn't say that. I'm running there as we speak, but there's this really pissed off mountie who caught me crossing into Newfoundland. And having sex with a moose. But that was one sexy fuckin' moose.

So I might be late.
Image
a winner is you. - Ash
King Kool, you are wrong. - Graham
King Kool, shut your face. - James
This thread was creepy until KingKool made it AWESOME. - Tombrend
Why this obsession with foam implements? - Metcarfre
User avatar
Genghis Ares
Posts: 3630
Joined: 28 Feb 2009, 22:09
First Video: ArmEGAddon
Location: Texas

Re: retarded running club

Postby Genghis Ares » 11 Nov 2009, 19:34

I'll be outside my house tomorrow at 1pm. See you there.
Image
User avatar
Nevrmore
Supreme Testicle Manager
Posts: 1809
Joined: 04 Dec 2008, 20:24
Location: A psychotic nightmare and loving it.

Re: retarded running club

Postby Nevrmore » 11 Nov 2009, 19:46

Cake wrote:I thought we grew past these "I would if I lived there" posts. It stupidly obvious that unless you live in the immediate vicinity, this wouldn't include you. There is no need to announce to the world that you can't because you don't live near there. Jeez.

(Yes, this is an angry post.)

Shut up.
User avatar
King Kool
Quality and Quantity
Posts: 5983
Joined: 28 Jan 2008, 19:22
Location: Rhode Island
Contact:

Re: retarded running club

Postby King Kool » 11 Nov 2009, 19:48

Nevrmore wrote:
Cake wrote:I thought we grew past these "I would if I lived there" posts. It stupidly obvious that unless you live in the immediate vicinity, this wouldn't include you. There is no need to announce to the world that you can't because you don't live near there. Jeez.

(Yes, this is an angry post.)

Shut up.


No, you shut up.

</this is the only way to keep this from turning into a REAL argument, let's keep this civil.>
Image
a winner is you. - Ash
King Kool, you are wrong. - Graham
King Kool, shut your face. - James
This thread was creepy until KingKool made it AWESOME. - Tombrend
Why this obsession with foam implements? - Metcarfre
User avatar
Evil Jim
Posts: 7265
Joined: 14 Jul 2007, 00:39
First Video: Shake Your Hands
Location: R'lyeh, Wisconsin
Contact:

Re: retarded running club

Postby Evil Jim » 11 Nov 2009, 19:49

Image
Arius wrote:People were just so awestruck by your awesomeness that they became catatonic.
ThrashJazzAssassin wrote:BURN HIM! BURN THE HERETIC! DEATH TO ALL WHO SCORN THE AWESOMENESS OF EVIL JIM!
User avatar
King Kool
Quality and Quantity
Posts: 5983
Joined: 28 Jan 2008, 19:22
Location: Rhode Island
Contact:

Re: retarded running club

Postby King Kool » 11 Nov 2009, 19:53

Evil Jim Gets It.
Image
a winner is you. - Ash
King Kool, you are wrong. - Graham
King Kool, shut your face. - James
This thread was creepy until KingKool made it AWESOME. - Tombrend
Why this obsession with foam implements? - Metcarfre
User avatar
VanHelsing23
Posts: 441
Joined: 05 Jun 2009, 18:48

Re: retarded running club

Postby VanHelsing23 » 11 Nov 2009, 19:55

Goddamnit, I will turn this thread around!
War is hell.
Hell is other people.
Therefore, War is other people.
User avatar
Genghis Ares
Posts: 3630
Joined: 28 Feb 2009, 22:09
First Video: ArmEGAddon
Location: Texas

Re: retarded running club

Postby Genghis Ares » 11 Nov 2009, 20:07

But then we won't gets to ride space mountain...
Image
User avatar
Alja-Markir
Trebuchet Enthusiast
Posts: 5699
Joined: 04 Feb 2007, 21:03
Location: Deep In Space

Re: retarded running club

Postby Alja-Markir » 11 Nov 2009, 21:53

Cake wrote:(Yes, this is an angry post.)

Cake, ALL of your posts are angry posts.

~Alja~
Cybren
Posts: 1497
Joined: 29 Feb 2008, 14:38

Re: retarded running club

Postby Cybren » 11 Nov 2009, 22:40

maybe if you like people who live in the vicinity so much you should marry it cake?
User avatar
Sieg Reyu
Posts: 2925
Joined: 16 Oct 2006, 12:24
First Video: How to Talk Like a Pirate
Location: State of Confusion
Contact:

Re: retarded running club

Postby Sieg Reyu » 11 Nov 2009, 23:00

Any chance you could keep us posted on the song of the week, so we can join in our own communties or in spirit?
Image Image Image
Vash2nddonuts
Posts: 154
Joined: 10 Mar 2009, 07:31
First Video: http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/1
Location: Naperville, IL
Contact:

Re: retarded running club

Postby Vash2nddonuts » 12 Nov 2009, 08:14

Note to self:

Do not post anymore comments about not living near the crew. End note.
User avatar
TorachiKatashi
Posts: 670
Joined: 20 Feb 2009, 15:26
Location: Newfoundland, Canada

Re: retarded running club

Postby TorachiKatashi » 12 Nov 2009, 19:20

King Kool wrote:
Cake wrote:I thought we grew past these "I would if I lived there" posts. It stupidly obvious that unless you live in the immediate vicinity, this wouldn't include you. There is no need to announce to the world that you can't because you don't live near there. Jeez.

(Yes, this is an angry post.)


You'll note, Mr. Lie, that I didn't say that. I'm running there as we speak, but there's this really pissed off mountie who caught me crossing into Newfoundland. And having sex with a moose. But that was one sexy fuckin' moose.

So I might be late.


So that was YOU?
User avatar
Unlucky
Posts: 1107
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 23:47
Location: My house, someplace, Victoria, Australia

Re: retarded running club

Postby Unlucky » 13 Nov 2009, 03:37

Morgan wrote:everyone's welcome.

Cake wrote:I thought we grew past these "I would if I lived there" posts.

.....

Can I run around singing like an idiot in Australia then? :D

Edit: And use LRR as an excuse for a change.
Graham in a locked thread wrote:Think before you post.
User avatar
Genghis Ares
Posts: 3630
Joined: 28 Feb 2009, 22:09
First Video: ArmEGAddon
Location: Texas

Re: retarded running club

Postby Genghis Ares » 13 Nov 2009, 04:21

Retarded running club = training for the special olympics?
Image
User avatar
ThrashJazzAssassin
Posts: 2229
Joined: 01 Apr 2009, 03:25
First Video: The Lich King's New Wrath
Location: In an ordinary sofa, in an ordinary room....
Contact:

Re: retarded running club

Postby ThrashJazzAssassin » 13 Nov 2009, 06:58

Retarded running = trying to run through a Gelatinous Cube?

EDIT: I just realised that actually works on both counts. :D

Return to “General Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests