Sony: Bravia

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
James
LRR Crew

Sony: Bravia

Postby James » 16 Nov 2005, 15:33

With all the smack (tho rightfully so) being thorwned around at the poor bastards over at sony i figure they deserve a little credit. I present to you something pretty fucking cool. If you are a reader of SE then you have prolly already seen this.

http://bravia-advert.com/commercial/bra ... mhigh.html

If you are to lazy to read the site or watch the making of videos it is ALL REAL!! no CG no nothing just 30 guys and something like 250,000 bouncy balls.

*go to behind the scenes for futher proof of their coolness
JesterJ.

Postby JesterJ. » 16 Nov 2005, 20:18

Jesus that was cool :shock: . Took a really long time to load (Like ten minutes, and my friend was getting mad because I was going to play a game with him and it took so long), but it was worth it. That was just..so..cool! Musta taken a long time, I mean if they had to reshoot at ALL that would suck horribly. And I'd watch the behind the scenes things, but they take just as long :?
Graham
Super Moderator

Postby Graham » 16 Nov 2005, 21:38

I did see that on SE, but WOW. SO GOOOOOD.

-G
Unimatsuriku

Postby Unimatsuriku » 16 Nov 2005, 21:52

I seem to be having problems with my Quicktime, says I don't have some of the software required to play it and it won't show the video, only the audio. Hmm... I'll check to see if I'm missing the latest version or somthing :s

[edit] Yeah as I thought, I needed QT7 and I had 6 installed - watching - heh, wow that is pretty damn cool. I saw the advert on tv a little while ago but it was edited and not as long as this vid. Exelent work on their part.[/edit]
Under13

Postby Under13 » 17 Nov 2005, 07:40

*awestruck*

Return to “General Discussion”