NEW T-SHIRT DESIGN! PRE-ORDER NOW!

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
TimeCruiserMike
First Video: 1337

Re: NEW T-SHIRT DESIGN! PRE-ORDER NOW!

Postby TimeCruiserMike » 12 Jan 2010, 22:49

wartjr2373 wrote:I probably would have spent $36 more if the logo and Runners shirts had been available in XL. Any chance of a restock soon?

i've been eying the logo shirt for quite some time, but the lack of availability in XL leaves me feeling empty. :cry: i'd even pay more just to have it in XL
Graham
Super Moderator

Postby Graham » 12 Jan 2010, 22:54

We actually DO have a few Logo shirts in XL... I'll ask Paul to reactivate the size.
Lord Chrusher
Can't Drink Possible Beers
First Video: Door to Door

Postby Lord Chrusher » 12 Jan 2010, 23:20

How are you doing the store now? Do you get the merchandise from the producer then send it out yourselves? Or does the producer send directly to the customers?

Also you should have this out in time for the Olympics

We are all made of star dust. However we are also made of nuclear waste.
Remember to think before you post.
TimeCruiserMike
First Video: 1337

Postby TimeCruiserMike » 12 Jan 2010, 23:20

nice! just bought the logo shirt and pre-ordered the science shirt :mrgreen:
Bananafish

Postby Bananafish » 12 Jan 2010, 23:23

Lord Chrusher wrote:How are you doing the store now? Do you get the merchandise from the producer then send it out yourselves? Or does the producer send directly to the customers?

I really like this.
Trymantha
First Video: Watchmen Watching

Postby Trymantha » 13 Jan 2010, 00:00

Lord Chrusher wrote:How are you doing the store now? Do you get the merchandise from the producer then send it out yourselves? Or does the producer send directly to the customers?

I think you mean the Common Wealth games,cause you know its has 2010 not 2012.
Ok, for the record im a Guy

||tumblr||twitter||
Bananafish

Postby Bananafish » 13 Jan 2010, 00:11

canada sure had their shit together when they picked just red and white.
Lord Chrusher
Can't Drink Possible Beers
First Video: Door to Door

Postby Lord Chrusher » 13 Jan 2010, 03:20

Trymantha wrote:I think you mean the Common Wealth games,cause you know its has 2010 not 2012.

The 2010 winter Olympics are in Vancouver. Also the 2010 Olympics are mentioned in Slacking for Gold, the video which inspired the shirt.

Also commonwealth is one word.
We are all made of star dust. However we are also made of nuclear waste.
Remember to think before you post.
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby Master Gunner » 13 Jan 2010, 07:38

I believe the flowchart should be consulted on this one.
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
wartjr2373
First Video: Quantum Documentary

Postby wartjr2373 » 13 Jan 2010, 08:57

Graham wrote:We actually DO have a few Logo shirts in XL... I'll ask Paul to reactivate the size.

Thanks a lot. Just placed my order.
I hope you enjoy my money as much as I'll enjoy your shirt.
Just call me Dylan. It's easier to pronounce.

Matt
LRR Crew

Postby Matt » 13 Jan 2010, 09:47

Master Gunner wrote:I believe the flowchart should be consulted on this one.

-m

I am not angry at you.
Lawman
First Video: 3 PS3s

Postby Lawman » 13 Jan 2010, 10:14

I'll go get the image, for completeness' sake:

Theremin
First Video: A girl must have some secrets.

Postby Theremin » 13 Jan 2010, 10:30

Dubious_wolf
First Video: Mercenary Solutions 2

Postby Dubious_wolf » 13 Jan 2010, 11:10

HAAAA!!! pre ordered my shirt!
I want that button, I like shiny buttons.
^( " )^
winner!
Metcarfre
First Video: Not Applicable

Postby Metcarfre » 13 Jan 2010, 11:24

Lawman wrote:I'll go get the image, for completeness' sake:

I think we may have another t-shirt design right there! I'd certainly purchase one.
Lawman
First Video: 3 PS3s

Postby Lawman » 13 Jan 2010, 12:32

I have the original hi-res version if anyone needs it.
Trymantha
First Video: Watchmen Watching

Postby Trymantha » 13 Jan 2010, 13:52

Lord Chrusher wrote:
Trymantha wrote:I think you mean the Common Wealth games,cause you know its has 2010 not 2012.

The 2010 winter Olympics are in Vancouver. Also the 2010 Olympics are mentioned in Slacking for Gold, the video which inspired the shirt.

Also commonwealth is one word.

*Hangs head in shame*
Ok, for the record im a Guy

||tumblr||twitter||
mxd3496

Postby mxd3496 » 13 Jan 2010, 15:46

If you order non-preorder stuff when you preorder a t-shirt does the normal stuff get shipped right away or does it wait until the preorder shirt is made? Is there an option to select how to handle it (i.e. save on shipping vs. want it now)?

Is it all a moot point because the stock and preorder merchandise gets shipped from different places?
Chemistring

Postby Chemistring » 13 Jan 2010, 16:33

Alja-Markir wrote:Addendum: Chemistring, do you have a complaint with "Baby Doll" type shirts? (I hate that name, just so everyone knows.) Being that they're purposefully designed with extra room in the front, I don't see why the v-neck would be any more appealing.

I do have a problem with "baby doll" shirts. In theory, they're made to give a better fit for women's tee shirts, in that they actually have a curve to the waist and some other minor shaping. In practice, they fit even smaller than most women's shirts: narrow through the shoulders/sleeves, usually a high/small neck opening, and many have fairly short hems. I haven't yet seen a "baby doll" style that has extra room in front, any extra coverage required (see "tracts of land") comes off of the front length and gives you a mullet in shirt form - short in the front, long in the back. Some of that has been fixed now that longer shirts are in fashion.

With that said, I'm happy to see that the "baby doll" tees come in larger sizes, and I'm off to check the noobstore size guide to see if I can find a good fit (Thanks for the confirmation, Graham!).

ETA: Does anyone know the actual brand of women's tees? Noobstore sizing guide only goes up to (a very small) 2XL, and the pics show a very short hem. LRR sizing goes up to 4XL (w00t!) but I want to double check measurements before ordering.
TheRocket
First Video: Those Games That We Played

Postby TheRocket » 13 Jan 2010, 16:55

Chemistring wrote:
Alja-Markir wrote:Addendum: Chemistring, do you have a complaint with "Baby Doll" type shirts? (I hate that name, just so everyone knows.) Being that they're purposefully designed with extra room in the front, I don't see why the v-neck would be any more appealing.

I do have a problem with "baby doll" shirts. In theory, they're made to give a better fit for women's tee shirts, in that they actually have a curve to the waist and some other minor shaping. In practice, they fit even smaller than most women's shirts: narrow through the shoulders/sleeves, usually a high/small neck opening, and many have fairly short hems. I haven't yet seen a "baby doll" style that has extra room in front, any extra coverage required (see "tracts of land") comes off of the front length and gives you a mullet in shirt form - short in the front, long in the back. Some of that has been fixed now that longer shirts are in fashion.

With that said, I'm happy to see that the "baby doll" tees come in larger sizes, and I'm off to check the noobstore size guide to see if I can find a good fit (Thanks for the confirmation, Graham!).

I have the same problem as you, and I LOL'd hard as you described it as a shirt mullet. So glad someone on here understands about the man boxey and the shirt mullets. I was hoping the babydolls would be longer, but I think I've been spoiled with my merch guy. We buy the super long baby dolls from BELLA, and they have the swoop neck and cover the hips/bum. Super comfy too.

But, I think you're talking to dead air here. Back when it was only man shirts avail. I complained about not buying the merch because there were no girl sizes. Certain people threw fits and it was concluded that the only reason I wouldn't want to wear a big ol boy shirt was becuase I was a filthy, filthy whore who wanted nothing but to give men something to look at.

I am happy LRR brought in the babydolls, even if they are the shorter ones. I still WILL BUY those, becuase I usually wear a longer undershirt under my babydolls anyways. I'm just waiting for a design I really like though.

Graham, do you guys only do the gray and blue hoodies, or do you have black?
Walk in like DeNiro, and leave like Brando.

You're living proof that Darwin was a moron.
tak197
Feito Com Fruta
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby tak197 » 13 Jan 2010, 17:41

I agree, we have 30 days for the Olympics, and that Slacking Team shirt should be the next design. The button could even be a flipping remote.
Graham
Super Moderator

Postby Graham » 13 Jan 2010, 18:09

We're trying so hard Siobhan... so hard to get shirts that work on the ladies :(

And yes, all three colours of hoodie.
TheRocket
First Video: Those Games That We Played

Postby TheRocket » 13 Jan 2010, 18:24

No no, I'm really glad you guys brought in the baby doll, I can work with those! <3 no hate. I will buy them, I just want a design that I love to be released.

But maybe in the future (depending on the merch resources you guys have) you should put up a poll with the different type of shirts available to you and see what is most popular. I know for me personally, I like the swooped neck with the longer waisted shirt that covers more badonkadonk.

I salute you Graham for investing so much in your merch and actually listening to your customers. I have seen many people lose a great deal on merch runs, and I befriended enough merch guys to know the cost vs profit. So - thank you guys for taking it seriously, and for continuing to put more stuff out there for us.
Walk in like DeNiro, and leave like Brando.

You're living proof that Darwin was a moron.
Ottoman
First Video: How to Talk Like a Pirate

Postby Ottoman » 13 Jan 2010, 18:33

Hey Graham,

I'm kind of curious as to how sales have been in comparison to the old store. For me, the new shirt was what finally got me to order not only one of those, but a logo shirt and a button set. And with the other factors, like new visitors and patriotic fervor over v7.0, have there been many more monies coming in?

Can / will you even tell us things like this? Am I a nosey dickweed? Will you ever eat that damned muffin?
An engine that both consumes and creates malice.
Chemistring

Postby Chemistring » 13 Jan 2010, 18:47

TheRocketSiobhan wrote:No no, I'm really glad you guys brought in the baby doll, I can work with those! <3 no hate. I will buy them, I just want a design that I love to be released.

But maybe in the future (depending on the merch resources you guys have) you should put up a poll with the different type of shirts available to you and see what is most popular. I know for me personally, I like the swooped neck with the longer waisted shirt that covers more badonkadonk.

I salute you Graham for investing so much in your merch and actually listening to your customers. I have seen many people lose a great deal on merch runs, and I befriended enough merch guys to know the cost vs profit. So - thank you guys for taking it seriously, and for continuing to put more stuff out there for us.

+1, except that I don't know any merch people. Many thanks for making the larger baby doll tees available for order!

Return to “General Discussion”