More Victoria-based Online Comedy!?

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
meisbored
First Video: Daylight Savings

More Victoria-based Online Comedy!?

Postby meisbored » 16 Jan 2010, 11:19

Hi, I'm Dustin Brown. You may remember me from such online comedy videos as "ENN: I C U Wii", and "Behind the Scenes: House of the Dead".

I'm here today to promot--I mean, share with you, my new music video, "Up in my Twilight".

You may be asking yourself, "What can I do to help make this video as successful as other Victoria-based hilarity such as LoadingReadyRun?"

The answer is simple! Log in to YouTube and rate the video 5 stars, comment on it, subscribe to both channels (http://youtube.com/captainfnogg is Jacob Black/me and http://youtube.com/davewallace4 is my partner in rhyme Dave Wallace/Edward Cullen)

EDIT: Also, tweet the URL with the hashtag #upinmytwilight!

Once again, that's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c23dtrdQ_9A. Order now!
Lorithad

Re: More Victoria-based Online Comedy!?

Postby Lorithad » 16 Jan 2010, 12:05

I'm sorry. I made it not 30 seconds in before I had to close it. Better luck next time.
Matt wrote:Lorithad, you should be ashamed of yourself. You are bad, and you should feel bad.
meisbored

Postby meisbored » 16 Jan 2010, 12:09

It is to a certain extent, intentionally terrible. We tried to ride the line between haters and fans of the series.
tamaness
First Video: LRReview: Desert Bus

Postby tamaness » 16 Jan 2010, 12:22

hmm -- not bad. I'm not a fan of Twilight, but the rhymes weren't bad. I'd like to see some more from you guys with more original material -- less parody. But, whatever you choose to do, keep on doing it.

Side note: I do recommend that you guys set up a Youtube channel specifically for your comedy videos. That way you don't have to direct people to multiple channels ("oh, this week's video is on the other channel"), and you don't have to upload the same video twice.
meisbored

Postby meisbored » 16 Jan 2010, 12:24

madAlric wrote:hmm -- not bad. I'm not a fan of Twilight, but the rhymes weren't bad. I'd like to see some more from you guys with more original material -- less parody. But, whatever you choose to do, keep on doing it.

Side note: I do recommend that you guys set up a Youtube channel specifically for your comedy videos. That way you don't have to direct people to multiple channels ("oh, this week's video is on the other channel"), and you don't have to upload the same video twice.

Honestly we aren't fans either, we just wanted to experiment with parodying something popular. If we decide to collaborate more we might make another channel, but as it is right now we're mostly working separately, and just happened to collab on this one.
DmitriW
First Video: Installation Anxiety

Postby DmitriW » 16 Jan 2010, 13:34

Really well done! I didn't think I'd like it as much as I do.
Consider this signature a museum piece, since I love it and am unlikely to change it ever.
Kara
First Video: The Bet

Postby Kara » 16 Jan 2010, 16:31

Hahahaha, my friend Eleanor totally did make up for this.

Return to “General Discussion”