The Sex Thread

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
auberginequeen
First Video: Rejected 'Get A Mac' Ads

Re: The Sex Thread

Postby auberginequeen » 20 Oct 2011, 09:07

Digital Dolphin wrote:
iamafish wrote:on a more serious note, ladies, when you are kissing a guy, clothes on and all of that stuff, nothing too serious, do you ever let your hands wonder around in the same way as guys do? Because I've never had this happen to me and I kinda wish it would. guys wanna be groped as well :P

As a guy, I encourage this!

I've groped men. Everywhere. It's fun.

But then again I'm not sure if I'm really representative of the standard.

As for penises ... They always make me lol. The male form is so attractive except for that floppy extension which is entirely the wrong shade compared to the rest of their body and looks like it was affixed to them as an afterthought.

But I still think they're pretty awesome. They've never intimidated me.

I wish I could offer Lying some advice, but honestly I've got nothing.
madrak_the_red
First Video: Meatshroom

Postby madrak_the_red » 20 Oct 2011, 09:12

Avistew wrote:About penises: I kind of don't get the intimidating factor either, but I realise I'm not your average female. I love penises. The first times I saw them and played with them I thought they were the most wonderful thing ever. My first sexual experience, I took off the guys pants and just started blowing him instinctively, and honestly I had NO clue beforehand that I had any interest in giving oral sex, but just seeing it I wanted it in my mouth.

...crosses legs
Keelah Se'lai
Avistew
First Video: Can't remember

Postby Avistew » 20 Oct 2011, 10:09

About groping, it depends. Less so in public, moreso in private. And if I'm feeling more tender I'm going to be more about caressing the hair and face and neck, and if I'm more frisky then I'd caress the torso, hips and butt, and if I'm very frisky then I'll caress the front too, although I'll do it with my thigh before I do it with my hand.
Check out my webcomic, The Meddlers! (Currently not updating)
Elomin Sha
First Video: Max Effect

Postby Elomin Sha » 20 Oct 2011, 12:28

Avistew wrote:just started blowing him instinctively

People aren't balloons.....unless they're one of those people-shaped balloon things. But having a valve there, wouldn't that be silly? what you can take from this, PEOPLE ARE NOT BALLOONS!

Avistew wrote:About groping, it depends. Less so in public, moreso in private. And if I'm feeling more tender I'm going to be more about caressing the hair and face and neck, and if I'm more frisky then I'd caress the torso, hips and butt, and if I'm very frisky then I'll caress the front too, although I'll do it with my thigh before I do it with my hand.

Coming from me this is going to sound weird. Why do people like being touched or want to touch others, unless it's with a fifty-foot barge pole covered in fire.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
Lyinginbedmon
First Video: BioShocked

Postby Lyinginbedmon » 20 Oct 2011, 14:01

Coming from you?
Morgan wrote:Lyinginbedmon is short, but he makes up for it in awesomeness
TheRocket
First Video: Those Games That We Played

Postby TheRocket » 20 Oct 2011, 14:31

Avistew wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Only skeevy gold digging girls go after guys more than 3 years their senior.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic (probably because I don't know you enough :P)

Exactly.
Walk in like DeNiro, and leave like Brando.

You're living proof that Darwin was a moron.
Fezzul
First Video: Toothy Smile

Postby Fezzul » 20 Oct 2011, 15:24

I'm with team Grope.
-----------------------------------------
And that's the news. Skeptics remain skeptical.
Elomin Sha

Postby Elomin Sha » 20 Oct 2011, 15:31

Lyinginbedmon wrote:Coming from you?

I was going through one train of thought and then it quickly changed. Basically it's strange that I'm taking an interest in a thing that I don't like.

Please note I do not want to be groped.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
JustAName
First Video: Rapidfire I
Location: The Land of Unbearably Fashionable People and Lots of Cars

Postby JustAName » 20 Oct 2011, 15:55

I'mma answer you seriously, just because. People like to feel valued by others, and cared for, and one of the closest and most meaningful ways to do that, to our psyches, is physical contact. Physical contact shows that someone is worth touching, and that you care about them enough to touch them. That's the basis of hugs. Being close to another person and embracing them. Sexual contact takes that further, showing the other person that you are attracted to them and that you value them enough to want to be completely naked with them and do nasty things, besides the inherent pleasure in said nasty things.
Alja-Markir wrote:Andy is the LRR Heart-throb.
Morgan is the LRR Crotch-throb.

And all I can do is read a book to stay awake. And it rips my life away, but it's a great escape.

PlasmaCow
First Video: Desert Bus 4 / The Job

Postby PlasmaCow » 20 Oct 2011, 15:58

Elomin Sha wrote:Please note I do not want to be groped.

Noted.

Elomin Sha wrote:Coming from me this is going to sound weird. Why do people like being touched or want to touch others, unless it's with a fifty-foot barge pole covered in fire.

Physical intimacy is just something most people enjoy experiencing, whether or not it's directly related to sex, I don't think there's really a "big thing" to be made of it.
TheRocket

Postby TheRocket » 20 Oct 2011, 18:31

On the subject of penises - I have never felt intimidated by them.. I do prefer the look of some over others, but I won't go further into that because I pretty much had half the forum yell at me over it. I enjoy the look and feel of my husband's and am extremely attracted to his nether regions. So much that we can just be watching tv and I will feel the need to play with it. I REALLY like his bits.

On the subject of groping, I always grop him when kissing. Privately and sometimes publicly behind people's backs ;) When kissing I always run my hand over his back, neck, chest, hair, arms or squeeze his bum or let my hands wander to the front of the pants. I didn't actually know there were girls that just sat still while kissing a guy, so that is news to me.

JustAName

Postby JustAName » 20 Oct 2011, 18:51

Hey, I don't! I am well over my intimidation by now, it was just at first.

And all I can do is read a book to stay awake. And it rips my life away, but it's a great escape.

TheRocket

Postby TheRocket » 20 Oct 2011, 19:03

I'm not saying you do? In fact I wasn't aiming my responses at you in any way...? They are two seperate responses to two seperate things. I said I didn't know there were girls who just sat while kissing - in response to the person who asked the question if girls hands wander like guys do while kissing. That wasn't really tied in to my other response about the penis intimidation discussion that Lying started.

Duckay
First Video: Man Cooking

Postby Duckay » 20 Oct 2011, 19:56

I don't know, I think there is a bit of a middle-ground. Often I don't let my hands "wander" so much as work on a particular spot for a while (like the back of the head) because my guy really likes head massage. And that's not really what I'd normally consider groping/wandering hands.

As for the penises thing... if I think about it too much, I start to feel really inadequate or like there's something wrong with me, because I do feel like I'm kind of substandard at operating penises, and I think the female body is so much more fun and sensible. (Maybe that's just because I've got one, though, and so figure I know exactly how they work.) I'm just glad that I've got a partner who's patient with me, because if I'm going to be doing it with a penis, I need a patient man attached to it.
TheRocket

Postby TheRocket » 20 Oct 2011, 20:14

I agree with the middle ground thing. I was in a rush typing before because I was in the middle of something.. but that's what I was trying to convey with hair, arms, chest, neck thing... There are sensual and soft moments and grabby package moments. I love both.

Duckay

Postby Duckay » 20 Oct 2011, 20:16

Indeed. And it would get very dull if every kiss was package-grab time.
TheRocket

Postby TheRocket » 20 Oct 2011, 20:19

I just had a funny visual in my head of all these couples kissing and the girls just grabbing packages like a robot.

... I'm sure it's a fetish somewhere and someone on this forum jsut got a boner.

JustAName

Postby JustAName » 20 Oct 2011, 21:31

I really need to stop reading this thread, at least for the next 2-3 months. :/

Elomin Sha

Postby Elomin Sha » 21 Oct 2011, 01:25

TheRocket wrote:I just had a funny visual in my head of all these couples kissing and the girls just grabbing packages like a robot.

... I'm sure it's a fetish somewhere and someone on this forum jsut got a boner.

I'm sure Master Gunner has a fetish for that somewhere.
Lyinginbedmon
First Video: BioShocked

Postby Lyinginbedmon » 21 Oct 2011, 01:30

Well I think we're at least making progress, she didn't turn away in disgust and actually continued our conversation while I was changing for bed last night.

Baby steps I guess.
Morgan wrote:Lyinginbedmon is short, but he makes up for it in awesomeness
iamafish
First Video: Crime and Punishment

Postby iamafish » 21 Oct 2011, 03:15

clearly i'm kissing the wrong people :P

to be slightly more clear on my original point; I tend to find that women focus on the head/face, possibly the back, or the crotch. There's nothing wrong with that, but there are other parts too! I've really enjoyed it when women have started touching other parts of me, even arms and shoulder (i'm pretty muscly in those areas) and particularly the arse. It seems odd to me that women don't do this more, especially given that guys almost always do it to them.

As for why - it's largely a feeling of being appreciated. I want women to gain enjoyment from my body, so I like it when they touch me. I like being appreciated in that way.

aaaaand that felt fucking weird to type...
Thoughts From a Fish Bowl<------ my blog...

My Twitter

iamafish never wrote:the male trouser snake is evidence that evolution has no sense of aesthetics
Duckay

Postby Duckay » 21 Oct 2011, 03:22

iamafish wrote:to be slightly more clear on my original point; I tend to find that women focus on the head/face, possibly the back, or the crotch. There's nothing wrong with that, but there are other parts too! I've really enjoyed it when women have started touching other parts of me, even arms and shoulder (i'm pretty muscly in those areas) and particularly the arse.

Apologies to JackSlack for this.

If I was kissing a guy with great arms/shoulders, pretty sure I couldn't keep my hands off them...
Avistew
First Video: Can't remember

Postby Avistew » 21 Oct 2011, 03:47

About why you'd like touching/being touched, I think it's because contact is a form of communication too. Some people like it more than others, but those for whom it's important can really need it and feel unappreciated if they don't get it.
It's a bit like some people need to be told "I love you" all the time while some others are fine never hearing it. In the end I think it comes down to feeling valued.

As far as touching non-sexual areas (so, for instance the arms and shoulders rather than the crotch right away) I think it's the message of "I love all of you" while having only one's sexual bits grabbed can feel like "I like you for sexual reasons".

Now without trying to go all psychologist about it, it's true that a lot of people like getting their whole body stimulated and find it very pleasurable and arousing (although it doesn't need to lead to sex).
I think their might be this preconception that it's a "girl" think and that guys only care about their penises, which is unfortunate.
Check out my webcomic, The Meddlers! (Currently not updating)
Duckay

Postby Duckay » 21 Oct 2011, 04:18

That is pretty true in my experience; making assumptions about what you think the other person will like is usually a pretty good way to leave one or both of you unfulfilled. The best way to solve the problem is just to talk about it.

And it is totally true that different people like different amounts, and kinds, of touching. And any other displays of affection and intimacy, for that matter. Different strokes, and all. (Haha, unintentional puns.)
TheRocket

Postby TheRocket » 21 Oct 2011, 07:06

iamafish wrote:clearly i'm kissing the wrong people :P

to be slightly more clear on my original point; I tend to find that women focus on the head/face, possibly the back, or the crotch. There's nothing wrong with that, but there are other parts too! I've really enjoyed it when women have started touching other parts of me, even arms and shoulder (i'm pretty muscly in those areas) and particularly the arse. It seems odd to me that women don't do this more, especially given that guys almost always do it to them.

As for why - it's largely a feeling of being appreciated. I want women to gain enjoyment from my body, so I like it when they touch me. I like being appreciated in that way.

aaaaand that felt fucking weird to type...

Maybe it has something to do with the stigma that guys don't want you anywhere near their asshole, so they avoid it? I don't know... I have always grabbed Wraiths ass because he has a fantastic ass. Also, he's so tall that pretty much his ass is at arm resting level for me. Next time try leading her hands that way :)

Return to “General Discussion”