The Sex Thread

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
Vanguard
First Video: Unskippable: Lost Planet

Re: The Sex Thread

Postby Vanguard » 27 Aug 2011, 14:22

Really? At this point you might as well say *ba dum penetration*

Yes, I just went there.
Last edited by Vanguard on 27 Aug 2011, 14:30, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
madrak_the_red
First Video: Meatshroom

Postby madrak_the_red » 27 Aug 2011, 14:23

...that's what she said? Maybe?
Keelah Se'lai
theDreamer
First Video: Quantum Documentary

Postby theDreamer » 27 Aug 2011, 14:27

"Da Bum Penetration?"
I can put my hands in my head, and I can laugh it in the face.
Elomin Sha
First Video: Max Effect

Postby Elomin Sha » 27 Aug 2011, 14:40

theDreamer wrote:"Da Bum Penetration?"

Bunker Buster?
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
Duckay
First Video: Man Cooking

Postby Duckay » 27 Aug 2011, 15:34

I've been thinking about this for some time, and there really is no good answer as far as men's underwear goes. I can't think of any men's undergarment that I find particularly sexy.

On women, though? Thigh stockings, for much the same reason as my previously stated feelings about boots. Although this thread's statements about boyshorts have not been ignored.
Lyinginbedmon
First Video: BioShocked

Postby Lyinginbedmon » 27 Aug 2011, 16:34

Men really aren't the gender that's supposed to be attractive.
Morgan wrote:Lyinginbedmon is short, but he makes up for it in awesomeness
auberginequeen
First Video: Rejected 'Get A Mac' Ads

Postby auberginequeen » 27 Aug 2011, 16:37

Sexism ho!

EDIT: Perhaps it is not that women are meant to be the "attractive" sex, but rather we have socialized ourselves through the ages to perceive women as being (or having to be) the "attractive" sex.
Last edited by auberginequeen on 27 Aug 2011, 16:49, edited 2 times in total.
theDreamer

Postby theDreamer » 27 Aug 2011, 16:38

Lyinginbedmon wrote:Men really aren't the gender that's supposed to be attractive.

...I have no words.
Theremin
First Video: A girl must have some secrets.

Postby Theremin » 27 Aug 2011, 16:55

Well, I for one am genuinely interested in which kind of men's underkeks the women of the forum find most attractive.
Deedles

Postby Deedles » 27 Aug 2011, 17:01

It's not underwear for me. My man needs to have a beard! Beards are sexy. <3

I never found guys in boxers or anything like that to be a turn on. It's just the way they generally look and how they act that I find sexy.

Masks are also sexy, because they're mysterious*! <3

(*I would not want to introduce masks in sex though ... that would be creepy)
Hurp-De-Durp!
auberginequeen

Postby auberginequeen » 27 Aug 2011, 17:04

Honestly, I'm more distracted by the feel of the person than by anything they could be wearing. Arms, hair, etc. Visual elements don't really mean much to me in that department.

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Though I must say that watching someone dancing nude to Caramelldansen is as oddly arousing as it is disturbing.
Theremin
First Video: A girl must have some secrets.

Postby Theremin » 27 Aug 2011, 17:12

What else is good, then?

Preferred build, muscliness, etc.

Hair on the head, long, short, curly, straight?

I ask because I very rarely look at men in an erotic sense, so I'm interested to learn what the taste of more serious man enthusiasts (or manthusiasts) is like.
auberginequeen

Postby auberginequeen » 27 Aug 2011, 17:27

I like curly/wavy hair, long enough to be wild but not so long as to reach the shoulders. (Though this is flexible)

Glasses are pretty sexy. I love them.

Mid-to-high level of body hair...

Beards are also pretty sweet.

I have this thing for large noses too, on men and women. Usually find this on people of Arab/Jewish descent. But they're beautiful ... whenever I design characters on games they have huge noses.

I prefer some muscularity, but it's okay if they're a little on the lanky/thin side, because then it's easier to show them affection via casual physical abuse.

No joke, this is the description of almost every man I've found objectively attractive. (Women are a different thing altogether ... plus personality plays a huge role, obv.)
Last edited by auberginequeen on 27 Aug 2011, 18:00, edited 1 time in total.
AlexanderDitto
Better Than the First Alexander
First Video: Desert Bus 1: The Original!

Postby AlexanderDitto » 27 Aug 2011, 17:43

Lyinginbedmon wrote:Men really aren't the gender that's supposed to be attractive.

WHAT
Lyinginbedmon

Postby Lyinginbedmon » 27 Aug 2011, 18:10

It's simple genetics really. The men do all the heavy lifting, fighting, hunting, and get their pick of the litter from the females. The females need to attract a good mate to sire offspring. As a consequence, appearance is more important to females than to males.
theDreamer

Postby theDreamer » 27 Aug 2011, 18:11

Lyinginbedmon wrote:It's simple genetics really. The men do all the heavy lifting, fighting, hunting, and get their pick of the litter from the females. The females need to attract a good mate to sire offspring. As a consequence, appearance is more important to females than to males.

What.
TomBrend
First Video: long long ago...

Postby TomBrend » 27 Aug 2011, 18:13

I have very specific taste in women, that can be easily boiled down to two things. I hate bony asses, and I love cute faces. My lady of almost a year is amazingly cute and has a non-bony ass. The ass boniness quotient can be easily determined by having a lady sit on your lap and having a third party rate your reaction on the FLACC scale.
auberginequeen

Postby auberginequeen » 27 Aug 2011, 18:23

Lyinginbedmon wrote:It's simple genetics really. The men do all the heavy lifting, fighting, hunting, and get their pick of the litter from the females. The females need to attract a good mate to sire offspring. As a consequence, appearance is more important to females than to males.

I think you'll find that from a biological perspective that it is usually the males of a species who have to prove themselves as adequate providers and/or genetically viable in order to attract the females.

Also all that your theory establishes is that women are attractive to straight men. Modern society is still very much built on the idea that straight men are the ones who are significant; who carry political and economical weight and, as a result, the dominant straight male view becomes the dominant social view.
TomBrend
First Video: long long ago...

Postby TomBrend » 27 Aug 2011, 18:40

Oh my god are you trying to get your balls torn off by every woman here?
Deedles

Postby Deedles » 27 Aug 2011, 18:49

I think he's trying to say that that's what it used to be like, and thus why females are, genetically, meant to be the more aesthetically pleasing gender.

I'll admit, I'm a straight female and, in general, I find females more interesting to look at. =.
Hurp-De-Durp!
auberginequeen

Postby auberginequeen » 27 Aug 2011, 18:59

Except he is so wrong in that assertion that it physically pains me!

What evidence does he have to this effect?

That isn't what it used to be like! You do know that women, as gatherers, provided a much more regular and abundant food supply than men! Hunting is not a stable method of acquiring food, hence why agriculture was so revolutionary. Finally, instead of having to spend every waking moment struggling to survive, the acquisition of food was even more regular and we had a little more time to develop additional technologies!

Secondly, the sheer amount of resources that goes into raising a child (or, in this prehistoric era of no birth control, multiple young children) is what likely gave rise to this idea of "men as protectors" - who else was going to take care of the women as they were busy taking care of their own dependents?! This historical trend of men not being directly involved in child-rearing left them with time for such luxuries as participating in rudimentary government, representing the mothers of their children, and so on.

And then don't even get me started on the social, societal, and psychological factors which contribute to women appearing attractive to both sexes!
Lyinginbedmon

Postby Lyinginbedmon » 27 Aug 2011, 19:13

Yes, you're doing a very good job of covering the societal elements, but I'm talking evolutionary.
theDreamer

Postby theDreamer » 27 Aug 2011, 19:23

Lyinginbedmon wrote:Yes, you're doing a very good job of covering the societal elements, but I'm talking evolutionary.

Which still don't work.

Men have to be attractive.

What makes a woman attractive, from an evolutionary standpoint?

Large breasts, hips, and the standards of symmetry.

Why? They signify good child-birthing and raising skills, and denote health.

Men, similarly, should be muscular, have broad shoulders, and a beard. Also symmetry.

Many women will tell you they like this, and it is, perhaps minus the beard(much like very prominent hips in women), what you'll find in male models today.

Why? They signify strength, a good ability to protect the family, and healthy sperm (damn straight a beard is good).

Both groups also imply that any offspring they have will have similar qualities, so that the baby is likely to survive.

Understand?

Sure, a man isn't going to be attractive to YOU. But you have no reason, either from a societal standpoint, or your coveted evolutionary one, to be that way (we're obvious ignoring homosexuality in here, and I don't even want to get started on how the fact that it exists, and has for millenia affects your claims).

But a man is attractive to a straight female, and he is expected to be that way, by them.
auberginequeen

Postby auberginequeen » 27 Aug 2011, 19:29

Lyinginbedmon wrote:Yes, you're doing a very good job of covering the societal elements, but I'm talking evolutionary.

Yeah, because society developed in a vacuum. Yep.

And the females of any given species are entirely incapable of providing for themselves, and therefore need the males to do it for them.

What kind of discreet unit are you referring to here? This one in which males "do the hunting" etc and females look pretty? How is this unit bonded, if not by some sort of social complex?

Furthermore, if you agree with me regarding the societal elements ... why would this structure change whenever you believe society to have begun, apparently independent of evolution?
TheRocket
First Video: Those Games That We Played

Postby TheRocket » 27 Aug 2011, 20:07

Men aren't attractive! Moist panties are a lieeeeeeeee!
Walk in like DeNiro, and leave like Brando.

You're living proof that Darwin was a moron.

Return to “General Discussion”