I'm going to make an assumption.....

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
User avatar
Cake
Magically Delicious
Posts: 4995
Joined: 16 Jun 2007, 02:48
Location: Parker, CO

I'm going to make an assumption.....

Postby Cake » 12 Apr 2010, 15:51

Congratulations to Siobhan and Matthew!
Last edited by Cake on 12 Apr 2010, 16:27, edited 1 time in total.
Wil Wheaton says "Game over, Moonpie."
User avatar
Lyinginbedmon
Posts: 10808
Joined: 20 Dec 2007, 18:08
First Video: BioShocked
Location: Darlington, Co. Durham
Contact:

Re: I'm going to make an assumption.....

Postby Lyinginbedmon » 12 Apr 2010, 15:52

Now Cake, when you assume...

:P
Image
Image
Morgan wrote:Lyinginbedmon is short, but he makes up for it in awesomeness
User avatar
Nevrmore
Supreme Testicle Manager
Posts: 1809
Joined: 04 Dec 2008, 20:24
Location: A psychotic nightmare and loving it.

Re: I'm going to make an assumption.....

Postby Nevrmore » 12 Apr 2010, 15:54

Sigh.
User avatar
I X
Posts: 1782
Joined: 02 Oct 2009, 01:32
First Video: Crime And Punishment. I think.
Location: Ireland
Contact:

Re: I'm going to make an assumption.....

Postby I X » 12 Apr 2010, 15:56

Dude, not cool. :P

(Unless you actually HAVE had an answer, in which case AWESOME!)
Often outnumbered, never outpunned.

Note: in Ireland 'ye' is used as the plural of 'you'. It rather neatly avoids confusion online.

"Your accent is...ubiquitous."
-Graham Stark
User avatar
Mister Fiend
Posts: 2898
Joined: 21 May 2009, 07:13
First Video: Three PS3's
Location: Behind your nightmares
Contact:

Re: I'm going to make an assumption.....

Postby Mister Fiend » 12 Apr 2010, 16:02

Sweet, Cake is back!
metcarfre wrote:Fiend holding a Stampede while smoking a cigar just changed my life.

TACOS!
Image
Image
User avatar
Keab42
Posts: 6662
Joined: 27 May 2009, 16:38
Location: In England

Re: I'm going to make an assumption.....

Postby Keab42 » 12 Apr 2010, 16:08

This is what it took to get Cake to come back?!
Keab42: Keeb-forty-two Deal with it. @Keab42 | | +Keab42 | | Tumblr
User avatar
zfubarz
Posts: 1863
Joined: 18 Mar 2009, 23:18
Location: Ontario

Re: I'm going to make an assumption.....

Postby zfubarz » 12 Apr 2010, 16:18

aww man and here I was gonna try to avoid being an ass today
2stepz
Posts: 2519
Joined: 26 May 2008, 17:14
First Video: .

Re: I'm going to make an assumption.....

Postby 2stepz » 12 Apr 2010, 16:19

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!!!!! *runs&hugs*
User avatar
epocalypse
Posts: 2870
Joined: 19 Nov 2009, 12:17
First Video: omnilingual (not including unskippable)
Location: the county of los angeles, the city of los angeles, whichever state los angeles is in.
Contact:

Re: I'm going to make an assumption.....

Postby epocalypse » 12 Apr 2010, 16:21

dude, cake?

are you back or... is this an untruth of some sort?


Dammit, what's the word I'm looking for.... fallacy? fib? falsehood? fiction? Damn... hmmm.
Time flies when I launch grandfather clocks from my trebuchet.
Arius wrote:Epocalypse? More like Epicalypse, amirite? -Arius
and now, here's a link to new animated film, broken_test_zero's blog, and here'sa link to our facebook page.
my personal site
User avatar
Dubious_wolf
Posts: 2761
Joined: 30 Nov 2009, 09:52
First Video: Mercenary Solutions 2
Location: My room eating YOUR cheese-its

Re: I'm going to make an assumption.....

Postby Dubious_wolf » 12 Apr 2010, 16:21

That was cake's 5000 post? you know what would be legit if it was planned all along...
^( " )^
winner!
User avatar
epocalypse
Posts: 2870
Joined: 19 Nov 2009, 12:17
First Video: omnilingual (not including unskippable)
Location: the county of los angeles, the city of los angeles, whichever state los angeles is in.
Contact:

Re: I'm going to make an assumption.....

Postby epocalypse » 12 Apr 2010, 16:25

Goddamit, I'm still trying to figure this out... I mean...

Is this a triumph? Should I be making a not here...
Time flies when I launch grandfather clocks from my trebuchet.
Arius wrote:Epocalypse? More like Epicalypse, amirite? -Arius
and now, here's a link to new animated film, broken_test_zero's blog, and here'sa link to our facebook page.
my personal site
2stepz
Posts: 2519
Joined: 26 May 2008, 17:14
First Video: .

Re: I'm going to make an assumption.....

Postby 2stepz » 12 Apr 2010, 16:34

So my day is just totally made now. Proof that the Cake is alive, and happiness for my favorite LRRCouple (no offense to LyinginMimm... you're just too late.)
User avatar
King Kool
Quality and Quantity
Posts: 5981
Joined: 28 Jan 2008, 19:22
Location: Rhode Island
Contact:

Re: I'm going to make an assumption.....

Postby King Kool » 12 Apr 2010, 18:06

Cake, I miss seeing that awesome avatar around.

And you.
Image
a winner is you. - Ash
King Kool, you are wrong. - Graham
King Kool, shut your face. - James
This thread was creepy until KingKool made it AWESOME. - Tombrend
Why this obsession with foam implements? - Metcarfre
User avatar
kkief02
Posts: 1935
Joined: 29 Oct 2007, 15:19
Location: Oregon ^-^
Contact:

Re: I'm going to make an assumption.....

Postby kkief02 » 12 Apr 2010, 18:37

Goodness what happened to congratulating Wraith and Siobhan? Congrats to them!!!
Image
Image
Graham wrote:It was less "filler" and more "I'm Morgan! I want to show off my hat! I have sex with dead horses!"
User avatar
theDreamer
Posts: 5978
Joined: 20 May 2008, 17:51
First Video: Quantum Documentary
Location: 5th Level of Hell

Re: I'm going to make an assumption.....

Postby theDreamer » 12 Apr 2010, 18:38

Well, we haven't gotten a file word on that yet.

This entire thread could make for a REALLY awkward day tomorrow.
I can put my hands in my head, and I can laugh it in the face.
User avatar
the amativeness
Posts: 3735
Joined: 31 Jul 2008, 19:53
Location: America, where everyone sues everyone, always, for everything.

Re: I'm going to make an assumption.....

Postby the amativeness » 12 Apr 2010, 19:21

zA: How do I relax?
Evil Jim: Jerk off.
Frozengale: You know you're on the internet when Masturbation is the first suggestion.
User avatar
TheRocket
Posts: 8428
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:17
First Video: Those Games That We Played
Location: Lake Titicaca
Contact:

Re: I'm going to make an assumption.....

Postby TheRocket » 12 Apr 2010, 19:58

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CAKE! WE LOVE YOU!

Cake isn't back for good so no one get your panties in too much of a knot! His awesomeness can be found outside the forums though!
Walk in like DeNiro, and leave like Brando.

You're living proof that Darwin was a moron.
User avatar
Dutch guy
Posts: 5198
Joined: 11 Feb 2008, 17:12
First Video: History of Halo
Location: Southern Dutch Colonies

Re: I'm going to make an assumption.....

Postby Dutch guy » 12 Apr 2010, 22:37

Still, YAY CAKE!!!
THE DUTCH!! THE DUTCH AGAIN!!!!!
Elomin Sha wrote:Dutch guy is the King of the Dutch.
User avatar
Evil Jim
Posts: 7265
Joined: 14 Jul 2007, 00:39
First Video: Shake Your Hands
Location: R'lyeh, Wisconsin
Contact:

Re: I'm going to make an assumption.....

Postby Evil Jim » 12 Apr 2010, 22:40

Awwww, Cake promised he was leaving :P

Strange thing is, I think I have his phone number & I don't know how or why I have it.
Image
Arius wrote:People were just so awestruck by your awesomeness that they became catatonic.
ThrashJazzAssassin wrote:BURN HIM! BURN THE HERETIC! DEATH TO ALL WHO SCORN THE AWESOMENESS OF EVIL JIM!
User avatar
Elomin Sha
Posts: 15773
Joined: 22 Feb 2008, 05:14
First Video: Max Effect
Location: Woodford Green, England
Contact:

Re: I'm going to make an assumption.....

Postby Elomin Sha » 13 Apr 2010, 01:17

Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake!
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
User avatar
iamafish
Posts: 4804
Joined: 22 Feb 2009, 10:28
First Video: Crime and Punishment
Location: Oxford/Worcestershire, England
Contact:

Re: I'm going to make an assumption.....

Postby iamafish » 13 Apr 2010, 04:46

I see your cake, and raise you...

Image

well done wraith and Siobhan, welcome back cake.

Does this call for a party? i wanna get drunk and have sloppy and makouts with all the female forum member, making it awkward for me to ever show my face around these parts.
Thoughts From a Fish Bowl<------ my blog...

My Twitter

iamafish never wrote:the male trouser snake is evidence that evolution has no sense of aesthetics
User avatar
MattAn
Posts: 1233
Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 13:07
First Video: You're Kidding
Location: Perth, Ausphailia
Contact:

Re: I'm going to make an assumption.....

Postby MattAn » 13 Apr 2010, 05:33

Always grabbing the limelight, mm~? =P Why not post in the several other threads, Mr. Cake? xD

Either way, I concur with iamafish, BOOZE FOR EVERYONE! Let's drink 'til we can't feel feelings anymore!
Image
User avatar
TheRocket
Posts: 8428
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:17
First Video: Those Games That We Played
Location: Lake Titicaca
Contact:

Re: I'm going to make an assumption.....

Postby TheRocket » 13 Apr 2010, 14:19

To be fair, Cake made this thread before Wraith made his. So.. i think your issue would be with Wraith. And good luck with that ;)
Walk in like DeNiro, and leave like Brando.

You're living proof that Darwin was a moron.
User avatar
MattAn
Posts: 1233
Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 13:07
First Video: You're Kidding
Location: Perth, Ausphailia
Contact:

Re: I'm going to make an assumption.....

Postby MattAn » 13 Apr 2010, 14:36

TheRocketSiobhan wrote:To be fair, Cake made this thread before Wraith made his. So.. i think your issue would be with Wraith. And good luck with that ;)


And what about the commodoreHustle in question, Miss TheRocketWraith? :P THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE O:
Image
User avatar
Dutch guy
Posts: 5198
Joined: 11 Feb 2008, 17:12
First Video: History of Halo
Location: Southern Dutch Colonies

Re: I'm going to make an assumption.....

Postby Dutch guy » 13 Apr 2010, 15:27

Hileict wrote:
TheRocketSiobhan wrote:To be fair, Cake made this thread before Wraith made his. So.. i think your issue would be with Wraith. And good luck with that ;)


And what about the commodoreHustle in question, Miss TheRocketWraith? :P THREE IS BETTER THAN ONE O:


I think it would be TheWraithShiobhan. The most feared forummember ever. Just think about this, the cuteness and friendlyness of siobhan luring you into a sense of safety. And then coming in like wraith for the kill. (I just scared myself :| ) Things could get ugly :wink:

AnyWhoo, Congrats to Wraith and Siobhan! I seem to have forgotten that in my last post oddly enough.
THE DUTCH!! THE DUTCH AGAIN!!!!!
Elomin Sha wrote:Dutch guy is the King of the Dutch.

Return to “General Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests