Doesn't Graham Look Adorable?

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
AlexanderDitto
Better Than the First Alexander
First Video: Desert Bus 1: The Original!

Re: Doesn't Graham Look Adorable?

Postby AlexanderDitto » 28 Apr 2010, 19:01

The real question is, why hasn't Graham commented on this photo? :B I want his take! What was going through the mind of our plucky young boy adventurer when this snapshot was taken?
GaProgMan
First Video: 1337 - 64K

Postby GaProgMan » 29 Apr 2010, 00:22

AlexanderDitto wrote:The real question is, why hasn't Graham commented on this photo? :B I want his take! What was going through the mind of our plucky young boy adventurer when this snapshot was taken?

"Take it easy bra!" That kinda fits his facial expression in the pic
Avatar image is part of Vanilla Jester's Draw-A-Thing series on LRR forumers
The R

Postby The R » 30 Apr 2010, 09:15

While I wasn't at that screening in the picture, I was at the Oak Bay High 2nd Film festival where 'Gloobs' was shown (I also saw Starbull a year earlier at the 1st OBHS Film festival). Unfortunately the people running the tech were morons who had the projector was set way too dark and the sound was missing the right sound channel so a bunch of the dialogue was impossible to hear. Worse was a few days later when some local newspaper article talking about it said something to the effect of "The young filmakers need to learn a thing or two about lighting".

Anyways on the whole age thing, I am still carded all the time even though im 25 now (even had a liquor store clerk swipe my ID card twice since they were convinced it was a fake).
GaProgMan
First Video: 1337 - 64K

Postby GaProgMan » 30 Apr 2010, 09:45

The R wrote:Anyways on the whole age thing, I am still carded all the time even though im 25 now (even had a liquor store clerk swipe my ID card twice since they were convinced it was a fake).

The R: Dude, believe me. It's real. Doesn't it look real?
Clerk: Mayeba little too real
The R face palms
Avatar image is part of Vanilla Jester's Draw-A-Thing series on LRR forumers

Return to “General Discussion”