This thread is so gay

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
Avistew
First Video: Can't remember

Re: This thread is so gay

Postby Avistew » 12 May 2012, 14:11

Oooh, I suddenly realised that could mean they have sex with boys becase boys are too young to have aids and give it to the adults, therefore it's safer. I assumed at first she meant they had sex with boys, because boys are too young to have aids yet, therefore they can spread it to the boys.

It's ridiculous either way of course, but it's interesting to see there are several ways to interpret it.
Check out my webcomic, The Meddlers! (Currently not updating)
Merrymaker_Mortalis
First Video: ENN's First Episode on Escapist

Postby Merrymaker_Mortalis » 12 May 2012, 14:15

I'm impressed that there could be a politician more, interesting than the UKIP/BMP lady in England who said a man couldn't be deported because he had a pet cat. She lied.
aeric90
First Video: How to Talk Like a Pirate

Postby aeric90 » 12 May 2012, 16:38

Matt wrote:Well, obviously, but I mean that this sort of incoherent stream of consciousness speech is rather more reminiscent of, say, untreated schizophrenia than say, ignorant bigotry.

-m

Oh yes. The stream of consciousness thing is really strange and totally not "normal" behavior..
Join The War Against Pants
http://twitter.com/aeric90
Merrymaker_Mortalis

Postby Merrymaker_Mortalis » 14 May 2012, 03:43

On a lighter note, I find Will.I.Am strangely attractive.
I always thought he was a bit sleezy when Black Eyes Peas created 'sexy songs'. But on the Voice he seems highly charismatic and entertaining to look at.

Am I the only one who finds funny and attractiveness overlaps?
aeric90
First Video: How to Talk Like a Pirate

Postby aeric90 » 14 May 2012, 05:27

Being funny certainly helps someone's overall level of attractiveness. I think sense of humour is an element to attractiveness though so it can't really overlap. Even if you mean aesthetically pleasing instead of attractive those aesthetics are usually relative so it won't always match up.

I suppose even sense of humour is pretty relative to the context too. I love watching Monty Python but I'd pretty much tire a a really cute guy whose go to humourous tone is zany all the time.

...and that was me sucking the fun out of your question :)
Join The War Against Pants
http://twitter.com/aeric90
Fenrir
First Video: LRRcast for Interrupted Garage

Postby Fenrir » 14 May 2012, 05:46

Merrymaker_Mortalis wrote:Am I the only one who finds funny and attractiveness overlaps?

Not at all. I find guys with a sense of humor (and who can make me laugh in general) instantly more attractive.
"Sing something new, I have nothing left. I can't face the dark without you."

: Fenrir - DB IRC : LRRFenrir - TwitchTV : @the_dismuke - Twitter :

Merrymaker_Mortalis

Postby Merrymaker_Mortalis » 14 May 2012, 06:05

I watched a documentary when Kirtin O'brian (a British kids presenter) investigated female ex-kids presenters who posed for sexy photographs and got further in their career. She went to a strip club and was asked to try Pole Dancing and the owner said that she was "Funny and not Sexy" and that "Sexy and Funny are never together".

I personally disagreed. But I felt like I was the only one who did.

Perhaps maybe when people want shallow sexual experiences, they don't want humour. They just want sex.
Fenrir
First Video: LRRcast for Interrupted Garage

Postby Fenrir » 14 May 2012, 06:15

I agree that being 'Funny' and being 'Sexy' aren't mutually exclusive but then I suppose it's all objective. It's...I don't know...it's kind of hard to describe but there's just something about a person who can make you laugh and doesn't necessarily always take themselves and/or the world so seriously.

And perhaps. Perhaps they want as little a connection to the person as possible in that instance.
"Sing something new, I have nothing left. I can't face the dark without you."

: Fenrir - DB IRC : LRRFenrir - TwitchTV : @the_dismuke - Twitter :

Avistew

Postby Avistew » 14 May 2012, 07:02

I think in the case of pictures and pole dancing, it's supposed to be more about the person's body and less about personality. Therefore personality traits that show would be less desirable.

However as far as regular people go, the ones you do date rather than idealise or whatever, I believe personality plays a very strong part in how attractive they are. I have met people I thought were not attractive, or just okay, then once I got to know them found them extremely attractive. On the other hand someone I find okay-to-good-looking and who turns out to be a jerk suddenly looks ugly and it feels like he's always been ugly.

I wouldn't say it's completely dependent, but I think there is a strong tie between the two for me. I do think funny and sexy go together for meeting people.
Danzama
First Video: Wireless

Postby Danzama » 16 May 2012, 16:37

I think funny and atractive often overlap, but they don't always have to.

In other news: I got called a batty boy today, and had somebody use the "god made adam and eve, not adam and steve." line on me.

There goes my fath in humanity *sigh*
Psyclone
First Video: Christmas Carolling on Halloween

Postby Psyclone » 16 May 2012, 16:49

Well, technically the Hebrew scriptures don't assign Eve a gender until they leave the garden... I'll shut up now.

I'd completely forgotten this, but I was hanging Pride flags downtown and was stopped by a woman who "just wanted you to know that Jesus loves you no matter what." I told her I knew that, but I didn't swing that way so he'd have to settle for someone else. She looked REALLY offended as she walked off. Honestly, some people have no sense of humor.
They/them/their pronouns

twitch: armadillorampant
Psycat Aurora
First Video: Rejected WiiPlay Games

Postby Psycat Aurora » 16 May 2012, 16:57

I had an interesting experience once while waiting for a bus with a female friend of mine. Some guys next to us were talking and one said something along the lines of, "I really hate gay guys." As the bus pulled up, my friend grabbed my hand and said, "come on, honey." The guy looked embarrassed and shouted after us, "but I like lesbians!"
Last edited by Psycat Aurora on 16 May 2012, 16:58, edited 1 time in total.
Deviantart: Psycat-Aurora
Instagram: @psycataurora
Tumblr: Psycat Aurora
Twitter: @Psycat_Aurora
Danzama
First Video: Wireless

Postby Danzama » 16 May 2012, 16:57

I like.
AlexanderDitto
Better Than the First Alexander
First Video: Desert Bus 1: The Original!

Postby AlexanderDitto » 16 May 2012, 21:16

The woman we were talking about before lives at an assisted-living facility in Lincoln and is a "protected person." She basically has schizophrenia.

For some reason she testifies before this council frequently and is a registered lobbyist at the Capitol.

---

I had two long talks with my parents. The first about gay marriage, during which I was basically able to convince them that gay people have the right to get married, and none of their arguments otherwise hold legal water. They still don't like it, but they admit that I'm right.

The second was less encouraging, but basically involved my mother reiterating the fact that she doesn't want to know anything about my personal life, and if I ever get married, she doesn't want to see or meet the person, or know anything about it, even though she encourages me to do whatever I need to to be happy.

*Sigh*

I'm kind of over it, honestly. I've realized she has an issue envisioning her children as adults. She doesn't want to face that fact. And I guess that's fine. If she doesn't want to be a part of a big chunk of my life, that's her choice.

Plus, I've realized that both of my parents are terrible at giving relationship advice (or any advice at all, actually).

This visit home just solidified that I'm really on my own from now on. It's going to be up to me to build a support structure from the friends I surround myself with.
Lord Hosk
First Video: Checkpoint: Into the breach
Location: Half and inch below the knuckle of the ring finger. MI

Postby Lord Hosk » 16 May 2012, 21:49

AlexanderDitto wrote:
I had two long talks with my parents. The first about gay marriage, during which I was basically able to convince them that gay people have the right to get married, and none of their arguments otherwise hold legal water. They still don't like it, but they admit that I'm right.

I have a perfect legal argument, you are a resident of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania which does not recognize same-sex marriages, civil unions, nor domestic partnerships. Any gay people in Pennsylvania don't have the right to get married cause its the law.

This visit home just solidified that I'm really on my own from now on. It's going to be up to me to build a support structure from the friends I surround myself with.

You aren't alone, you have already built up a support structure, its call the Loading Ready Cast and Runners.
Beware Bering Crystal Bears, Bearing Crystals. (Especially if the crystals they are bearing are, themselves, Bering Crystal Bears.) -Old, Stupid Proverb

[–]Graham_LRR
You hear that Khoo? We're almost better than the comic!
Psyclone
First Video: Christmas Carolling on Halloween

Postby Psyclone » 16 May 2012, 22:00

Lord Hosk wrote:
AlexanderDitto wrote:

I have a perfect legal argument, you are a resident of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania which does not recognize same-sex marriages, civil unions, nor domestic partnerships. Any gay people in Pennsylvania don't have the right to get married cause it's the law.

"Law"is not the same thing as "right."
They/them/their pronouns

twitch: armadillorampant
Alja-Markir
Trebuchet Enthusiast

Postby Alja-Markir » 16 May 2012, 23:18

@ditto

I'd like to quote for you an except from a book called Seven Hundred Sundays, by Billy Crystal (yes, that Billy Crystal).

Mr. Crystal wrote:Heroes don't have to be public figures of any kind. Heroes are right in your family. There's amazing stories in all of our families, you just have to ask, "And then what happened?"

And heroes don't have to look like Derek Jeter. They can also have way too much makeup on and cotton candy hair, like my Aunt Sheila. She's heroic to me because she's a tough lady. Some people say she's got a big mouth, and she does, but I admire that about her, because she speaks the truth, and sometimes people don't like to hear the truth, especially in families.

She lives in Boca Raton, Florida. What a shock! It's a perfect place for her to live because in Spanish, Boca Raton means "Mouth of the rat." She's been down there for years, and never once has she had a tan, because she's always inside, talking on the phone. Recently, she went through something that was very tough to get through, and she came through it with flying colors...

"Hello. Hello, Reba. How are you dear? I got your message, we were at the movies, we went to see The Passion of ... you know who. Can I tell you something, I was outraged ... No, the movie was fine. Popcorn was seven dollars! Leonard said, 'Watch ... this they'll blame on us too.' Hold on just for a second.

"Leonard, get the car ... Leonard, get the car ... Get the goddamn car ... Just pull it up, please. I'm tired ...

"Hello? ... No. He and I are in the middle of a thing ... Because he lied to me ... He bought something off one of those fakakta TV ads ... He bought a videotape for nineteen dollars and he kept it from me. He didn't want me to see it, but I found it when I was looking for loose change. It's the one with the college girls that come down here on spring break and show their knockers ... So I didn't know that he had it. He would disappear into the TV room with this knocker tape, close the door, and for hours at a- hold on just a second... LEONARD! Maybe it's not tennis elbow!

"So, Reba, I stormed in there. I said, nineteen dollars for knockers? Nineteen dollars for knockers? So, I hiked up my blouse and let them out. 'Look, these you can have for free!' He said, 'No, thank you,' and ordered Volume 2.

"LEONARD! Get the goddamn car, please ... Pull it up ... You're on my list, mister.

"Hello...? Hello? Reba...? Reba, Reba...? Hello? Hello...? Oh, there you are. I was afraid I lost you. I walked over to a place in the hallway where the phone never works, right in front of a picture of Leonard's mother.

"Good. He's gone. Now listen. I'm going to tell you a story, Reba, but promise me you won't be mad. Just promise me. Okay. Julie got married ... You said you weren't going to be mad. Don't make a promise if you can't keep it. What is that ...? Look, I know she's your goddaughter, but she's my only daughter, so let me tell you the goddamn story! And I promise you won't be mad. Okay?

"You know how she always had boyfriends but it never worked out because she was so picky? She always found something wrong with them. Remember ...?

"Okay, five years ago she comes down here, and she says, 'Sit down...' So we do. 'I'm gay.' ... No, not me. Her. Is this how you follow the story ...? Yes, your goddaughter is gay. I was floored. So I said, 'Really? Are you sure? Maybe it's a phase. You know, maybe it's like the Macarena. It will come and it will go and nobody will care.'

"So she said to me, 'No, Ma. No. I think I've always been this way. Yeah, since I'm a little girl.' I said, 'What?' She said, 'Yeah. I just didn't know what it was.' She said, 'Mom, you know what? I'm out.' And I said, 'Of what, dear?' 'Out of lies, out of secrets.' she says. 'No more pressure, no more hiding. This is who I am. And I feel great about it, and I want it to be okay with you and Daddy...'

"What are you going to do? It's your daughter. She's in pain. So I said, 'Listen, darling. I don't care what you are. I love you even more now that you were able to tell us. You're my daughter, and I'll love you forever.'

"I thought I handled it great. Schmendrick didn't handle it well. No. Leonard gets upset when he hears the news. He doesn't say anything, and his face fills up with blood. You know, his eyes bulge out of his head, his face gets all red, he looks like a cherry tomato ... Cherry tomato? The little hard ones ... Remember that salad bar in Aventura we used to go to, they had those little cherry tomatoes that would explode in your mouth, like some nasty little surprise ...? Or better yet, he looks like that baboon's tuchis at Parrot Jungle. Remember when we went there?

"And when I see his face look like that, there's only one thing I can say to him. 'Leonard, get the car.' And we took a drive up and down Alligator Alley just talking and talking. All the time he kept saying to me, "Sheila, how could she do this to me? How could she do this to me?'

"I said, 'Leonard, she didn't do anything to you. Don't make this about you. Why are you making this about you?'

"He said, 'You don't understand. When Julie was a little girl, we ised to play wedding together. And I would say to her, Julie, at your wedding, you and I are going to dance the first dance together to "Sunrise, Sunset" and now- Yeah ... From Fiddler. Is there another one ...? No, Reba. 'Sunrise, Sunset' from The Wiz ...

"He said, 'Now it's not going to happen. She's our only daughter, and now she's a gay person, and I don't even want to talk to her.'

"I said, 'Listen to yourself, don't you ever say that.' I was so mad, but inside, Reba, I was very concerned too. Because let's face it. She is our only daughter, and Leonard and I are the only barren grandparents in our cul-de-sac.

"It was very tense between the two of them for years and years and years after that ... Reba, I'm telling you now.

"Last month, Julie calls from San Francisco. She said, "Folks, sit down. I've got to tell you something.'

"'Okay. What is it now? I said to myself.
"She said, 'I'm getting married.'
"I said, 'To a wo- who?'
"'Olivia,' she tells me.

"I said, 'Olivia? I thought she was your housekeeper...' Because every time I'd call, Olivia would answer. I figured if you're calling and a woman's there, she's cleaning.

"And she says, "No. She's my partner...' That's what they call them, Reba. They call them 'partners.' No, no, no. Tonto was a faithful companion.

"She says, 'You've got to come. It's on Valentine's Day. It won't be the same if you and Dad are not there.'

"I said, 'Of course we'll be there. Daddy and I will be there. Give my love to Oliva. We love you both.'

"I thought I handled it great. Schmendrick didn't handle it well. No, Leonard gets all upset. He starts with the yelling ... 'I'm not going.'

"I said, 'You're going.'
"He said, 'I'm not going.'
"I said, 'You're going!'
" 'I'm not going.'

"I said, 'You're going.' So I made him a Judy Garland, nine Seconals, half a quart of Vodka, stuffed him in the pet carrier and loaded him on the plane.

"So we get to San Francisco. I've never been there before. It's beautiful there. But you know something? There are a lot of gay people there. I mean, a lot. It's like Starbucks, they're on every corner.

"So we go to the City Hall there. They're being married by a justice of the peace ... No. A man ... And all their friends are there. Lovely women I have to say. Lovely women. Olivia teaches third grade ... Of course they let her. It's not contagious, Reba.

"Then, during the service, they say these vows, which they wrote to each other. Reba, they were so beautiful. How they met, when they fell in love, what they want for the rest of their lives. They were so loving. I couldn't believe it. It was - it was wonderful. I had a tear in my eye. But then at the end of the service they- No. No, darling. They don't step on a glass and scream 'l'chaim,' no. This is not a Jewish service. This is a lesbiterian service ... But then at the very, very end of the service, they kissed. I mean a real boy-and-girl kiss.

"So after I came to, we go to the reception. Olivia's parents throw the reception, at a beautiful ranch that they own out in a place called Napa. Her father does very well. He's got a lot of money. He makes knockoffs of costume jewelry. All of their friends made all the food ... No caterer. They made the food themselves. Let me tell you something, Reba. Best food I've had at any affair. You may not agree with their lifestyles, Reba, but these lesbians can cook. I had a short rib on a bed of Condoleezza Rice that was so delicious... the meat fell away from the bone. It was- Why? What did I say? What did I say? I said basmati rice... I didn't...? I said Condoleezza...? I said Condoleezza...? Well she's been on my mind.

"But then the head of the trio made this announcement to everybody at the receptin: 'Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the dance floor for the very, very first time as a married couple, Julie and Olivia.' Okay, guess what they dance to ...? 'Sunrise, Sunset'! I plotzed. I couldn't believe it, Reba. There's my daughter dancing with her wusband to that song. I looked at Leonard and that baboon tuchis face is filling up with blood, his eyes are bulging out of his head. He's so mad he stands up and walks right out ... onto the dance floor. He came up behind Julie. She didn't see him coming. He taps her on the shoulder. She turned around, saw that face and said, 'What is it, Daddy?' And he said to her, "May I have this dance?' And he bowed...

"No, I'm here, I'm getting emotional... They start dancing. First a box step. Then another box step. Then he starts whirling her around. Because you know Leonard. He's fat, but he's so light on his feet. Oh Reba, the sight of them dancing and smiling after all those hard years... I tell you, Reba, I just- I got reminded how much I love this fat, little bald guy who tips eleven percent. So I got up and I danced with Olivia! ... You bet your ass I did. And then I danced with her mother too. And then her father danced with Leonard! And before you know it, we were all in a lesbian hora.

"Reba, the sight of Leonard dancing with all of those lesbians... if there was a tape of him for nineteen dollars, I would have bought it. You know something? It was the greatest wedding I've ever been to in my life. I'm telling you, we're on cloud twelve, you can see nine from there. You know it's just unbelievable. We're just so happy...

"What do you mean does it count? Of course it counts. It was in City Hall by a justice of the peace. It's official. She said 'I love you,' she said 'I love you.' They kissed and we had cake. To me, that's a wedding...

"Reba, you can't tell me my daughter's wedding wasn't a wedding, you didn't hear the vows. They love each other, the same way you love your Herbie... You can't tell me that's not a wedding... Hello...? Hello...? Reba, I'm losing you... I'm losing you. Reba?

She turns to see she's standing in front of the picture of Leonard's mother...

"IT'S A FUCKING WEDDING YOU SAD SACK OF SHIT! AND IT FUCKING COUNTS!

"Hello...? Oh, there you are. I was afraid I lost you... No. I was just saying how happy we are for them. But listen, there's more. Congratulate me and I'll tell you why... Just congratulate me and I'll tell you why because I'm bursting with the news... We are going to be grandparents! ... Yeah. They called today. They adopted a baby together. A girl...

"What? No it's not a lesbian, she's eight days old! Give her time. What the hell's the matter with you? Don't step on my happiness. They're getting her next week, isn't that something? A little brown-skinned, black-haired Cambodian baby named Tiffany...

"Reba, you're crying... Reba, why are you crying? Tell me ... Oh, that's so sweet. Now we won't be the only barren grandparents in our cul-de-sac... No. I love you, too... You know I do... I love you. You love me. Far Rockaway High School forever... Now you got me crying too. Reba, you what it is? Maybe it's not what you dreamt about. It's not what you thought would ever happen when they first hand them to you after they're born. You know?

"Sometimes things work out different than you want for your kids. But you know what...? It is what I wanted, because she's happy. That's it, and that's all, as long as they're happy, and they're so happy, I mean, who's hurting who here? Who's hurting who?

"Okay. Listen, we're going out to dinner to celebrate the baby. Do you want to come ...? I know it's two in the afternoon but it's dinnertime. It's Boca...

"Oh, you already ate? Reba you're not mad, are you ...? Told you ... Goodbye.

"Hey, Grandpa? Get the goddamn car!"

~Alja~
Deedles
First Video: Man Cooking

Postby Deedles » 16 May 2012, 23:38

I really enjoyed reading that, it's beautiful, and made me teary-eyed.
Hurp-De-Durp!
tak197
Feito Com Fruta
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby tak197 » 16 May 2012, 23:42

Psyclone wrote:
Lord Hosk wrote:
AlexanderDitto wrote:

I have a perfect legal argument, you are a resident of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania which does not recognize same-sex marriages, civil unions, nor domestic partnerships. Any gay people in Pennsylvania don't have the right to get married cause it's the law.

"Law" is not the same thing as "right."

But at the same time, if a gay couple wants to get married, New York's law does not have a residency requirement, so they can go get married in NYC or what not. The right is fulfilled, but the law may not recognize it. There are other legal avenues to ensure that your rights are protected, such as Health Care Power of Attorney, Living Will, and other things which you can do easily. (Well before this whole cancer thing, which is going well by the way, I actually started looking into getting a living will for myself, as a responsible thing to do.)

Anyway, Alex, when it comes down to it, your family isn't always who gave birth to you, it's always who loves and supports you. I'd say find your daddy, but in this thread, that has more than one connotation.
Tapir12
First Video: Kei Kon 2004

Postby Tapir12 » 17 May 2012, 18:22

Thanks Alja, that really made me smile.

I was recently at a gay wedding and it was one of the most beautiful things I have ever experienced.
Things I like and maybe you will too:
AIESEC | Monster | Juuni Kokki | Vienna Teng | Guide To Canada
Lord Hosk
First Video: Checkpoint: Into the breach
Location: Half and inch below the knuckle of the ring finger. MI

Postby Lord Hosk » 18 May 2012, 09:36

tak197 wrote:But at the same time, if a gay couple wants to get married, New York's law does not have a residency requirement, so they can go get married in NYC or what not. The right is fulfilled, but the law may not recognize it. There are other legal avenues to ensure that your rights are protected, such as Health Care Power of Attorney, Living Will, and other things which you can do easily. (Well before this whole cancer thing, which is going well by the way, I actually started looking into getting a living will for myself, as a responsible thing to do.)

Anyway, Alex, when it comes down to it, your family isn't always who gave birth to you, it's always who loves and supports you. I'd say find your daddy, but in this thread, that has more than one connotation.

You are correct, should Alex find the right person he could go out of state to get married. It just wouldn't be upheld in Pennsylvania, which would make tax time really weird. I stand correctedish ;)

a living will and a inexpensive 'burial' plan life insurance is something everyone should have, Even if you have "nothing."

I witnessed a bitter fight between parents and the fiancee/mother of child, of a fellow service member who was killed in Afghanistan. The fiancee said he wanted to be cremated and spread on a lake, the parents refused and said they already lost their son he wasn't going to get burned up. The fiancee had no say as she isn't legally family so he was buried near his parents. I don't keep in touch with her but the people I know who do say the grandparents haven't seen their grandchild in almost two years because of it.

Secondly, the vast majority of this forum is under 35, which means you can pick up a $100,000 term policy for less than $10 a month. Just think about you walking down the street your shoelace comes untied you step on it, trip fall into a fire hydrant go into a coma for 6 months and die. Your family now has $80,000 in hospital and burial bills they have A. 1 small plan to pay for it all and a little money to either go stupid with or create a memorial however they want to grieve, or B go massively in debt, possibly declare bankruptcy and you get extra cup of coffee and a scone.

But im getting off the topic.

Beware Bering Crystal Bears, Bearing Crystals. (Especially if the crystals they are bearing are, themselves, Bering Crystal Bears.) -Old, Stupid Proverb

[–]Graham_LRR
You hear that Khoo? We're almost better than the comic!
The Jester
First Video: The Truce

Postby The Jester » 18 May 2012, 11:19

BREAKING NEWS: Malawi to overturn homosexual ban, Joyce Banda says
BBC wrote:President Joyce Banda has said she wants Malawi to overturn its ban on homosexual acts - the first African country to do so since 1994.

Two Malawian men were sentenced to 14 years in prison in 2010 after saying they were getting married.

Several Western leaders have recently said they would cut aid to countries which did not recognise gay rights.

Mrs Banda took power last month after her predecessor, Bingu wa Mutharika, died of a heart attack.

I hope this is the start of a trend.
Metcarfre
First Video: Not Applicable

Postby Metcarfre » 18 May 2012, 13:18

Short version of an argument brewing on r/mfa;

"It's not homophobic to not want your boyfriend to be mistaken for gay!"

ORLY?
Avistew

Postby Avistew » 18 May 2012, 14:14

Well, I agree, I don't think it's homophobic. I think it's like not wanting your boyfriend to be mistaken for a woman isn't sexist. Mind you, it could stir from homophobia in some cases.
But in this case, it's your boyfriend. If you're female, and people think your boyfriend is gay, they think your relationship isn't legitimate, or don't think your relationship even exists at all. That's something gay people should be able to relate to. I say, not homophobic in itself, give me a context and my answer might change.
Duckay
First Video: Man Cooking

Postby Duckay » 19 May 2012, 15:09

I think that in principle, it's certainly possible for that to not be homophobic. However, I also don't remember ever having this discussion with someone who didn't come off really homophobic... so take from that what you will.

Return to “General Discussion”