So I think I watch too much LRR

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
dfcrackhead
First Video: Desert Bus 2009

So I think I watch too much LRR

Postby dfcrackhead » 08 Sep 2010, 19:58

Basically, when I have time to kill, I come here, browse the forums, watch videos or listen to LRRcasts and it's starting to bother me because I keep having strange dreams of hanging out with the crew. Like last night, me, Matt, Graham and Paul(I think it was them) were hanging out with Weird Al on his boat/observatory and some asshole started bombing the boat.

This is one of the stranger ones, but the crew appears in my dreams quite often(nothing sexual or anything) with the strangest part of any of them being that I was spending a week in Victoria living at Graham's place and instead of a bathroom he only had a bidet(with some weird lawnmower motor sitting in the bowl) and a water fountain. If you flip the switch on a fountain they stop spraying out water and start spraying mayo or something and I accidentally trashed his bathroom(flooding it with water and mayo...Maybe it was yogurt I dunno)

Anyway, do you watch/listen to too much LRR? if so, how does it effect you?
Evil Jim
First Video: Shake Your Hands

Re: So I think I watch too much LRR

Postby Evil Jim » 08 Sep 2010, 20:13

I don't consume as much of their content as I used to, but only because I don't have access to unlimited Internet anymore. As a consequence, I'm way behind on Unskippable & ENN. I have to carefully time my podcast downloads & by the time I listen to them I'm usually a few weeks behinds. Still, I'll watch an entire DVD season straight through or go for days where the only thing I listen to are podcasts, so it's not like I'm any less of a fan. If anything, I'm more active in the community since I'll browse the forums for a couple hours at a time instead of watching the video archive.
Arius wrote:People were just so awestruck by your awesomeness that they became catatonic.
ThrashJazzAssassin wrote:BURN HIM! BURN THE HERETIC! DEATH TO ALL WHO SCORN THE AWESOMENESS OF EVIL JIM!
GreigKM
First Video: One of the LRR3K's (I can't remember)

Postby GreigKM » 08 Sep 2010, 20:41

I watch LRR way to often, and my school doesn't block the forums, so I'm on most days during down time. I use lines from LRR a lot in my day-to-day life and I have yet to meet someone who gets it that I haven't sat down and shown the videos. That said I'm falling a bit behind on Unskippable, but that's acceptable in exchange for doing well in my classes. Education first, LRR second, then everything else. I did have a dream about meeting the LRR crew once, and then Graham and I fought of waves of Alien Nazi-Zombies while Paul created a rocket out of a Buick Roadmaster and an Atari Jaguar, then Matt road in driving a truck that Transformed into Optimus Prime and helped us hold off the Alien Nazi-Zombies. Then I woke up.
Google+ | Steam
I like ponies too much
EnglishMQ
First Video: The one where Paul was a crazy scientist

Postby EnglishMQ » 09 Sep 2010, 00:41

I'm in inbetween schools at the moment and my job has rubbish hours, so yeah, I'm also watching far too much, I'm watching LRR within minutes of it coming up, I watch a LRRCast every lunch time to. They're a brilliant way to kill time. And doesn't everyone dream of them?

My guess is that once you find something to do again, work, schook ect you'll not spend as much time.
tak197
Feito Com Fruta
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby tak197 » 09 Sep 2010, 02:31

How do I know if I am on here mo...

*robotic* THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH LRRRRRRRRR...

Woah, that was weird. And why do I have this piece of metal attached to my skull?
Vigafre
First Video: Halo: The Future of Gaming

Postby Vigafre » 09 Sep 2010, 06:42

*dials 01110001111*
Elomin Sha
First Video: Max Effect

Postby Elomin Sha » 09 Sep 2010, 07:23

I listen to the LRRCasts quite a lot.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby Master Gunner » 09 Sep 2010, 08:32

Dreaming about the LRR crew is nothing unusual, we've had topics on it before.

As to whether or not I spend too much time on LRR.....

<----------
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
Allen!
Uwe Boll Fanboy

Postby Allen! » 10 Sep 2010, 09:40

I used to. Then I didn't. Then I did again. Now I don't.
PSNid: Obee1
XboxLive: LastErrand
Undefeated Lord of Donuts
ThrashJazzAssassin
First Video: The Lich King's New Wrath

Postby ThrashJazzAssassin » 10 Sep 2010, 12:55

Yeah, it comes and goes. Over the last couple of months I've been busy and/or Internet-less and/or thoroughly miserable, and I lost interest in posting on the forums, so I've pretty much just been catching up on videos once every couple of weeks or so. Slightly more often for the main LRR vids, slightly less often for Unskip and ENN.

In the past I've seriously OD'd, though. I've listened to the LRRcast archive all the way through twice, and that tends to do interesting things to my head. For instance, I thought I saw Graham in a supermarket (here in South-West England) about a year and a half ago, and was about to go over and say hi when I suddenly remembered that:

(a) Graham lives on the far side of Canada.

(b) He's not actually one of my close friends.

(c) In fact, I have never met him, and he has no idea who I am.

Decided not to go over after all.

The thing is, I'm genuinely not sure if there was a real person who looked enough like Graham for me to make the mistake; I think I may just have superimposed Graham's face on my surroundings.
Elomin Sha
First Video: Max Effect

Postby Elomin Sha » 10 Sep 2010, 15:45

I have seen one or two people that look like Matt over here.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
Allen!
Uwe Boll Fanboy

Postby Allen! » 10 Sep 2010, 17:56

Decided not to go over after all.

Good call. I think Graham's definitively uncomfortable with random fans greeting him. He's a natural celebutante.

I have seen one or two people that look like Matt over here.

Fat blonde kids aren't one of a kind? NOOOOOOOO!
PSNid: Obee1
XboxLive: LastErrand
Undefeated Lord of Donuts
epocalypse
First Video: omnilingual (not including unskippable)
Location: the county of los angeles, the city of los angeles, whichever state los angeles is in.

Postby epocalypse » 10 Sep 2010, 21:09

I'm just right on the video intake right now which unfortunately means too little forum time. Life be busy, but lrr helps ease the most mature and childish parts of my life intk one cohesive, humany whole. With nougat!
Time flies when I launch grandfather clocks from my trebuchet.
Arius wrote:Epocalypse? More like Epicalypse, amirite? -Arius
and now, here's a link to new animated film, broken_test_zero's blog, and here'sa link to our facebook page.
my personal site

Return to “General Discussion”