Question for the dating oriented

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
allison

Re: Question for the dating oriented

Postby allison » 26 Oct 2010, 07:49

the over protective father excuse can mean MANY things
1. she's trying to let you down easy
2. she's telling the truth, and she's super family oriented
3. she's telling the truth, and you arn't worth the risk
4. she's questioning your potential date-ability
5. she has other unrelated issues about dating that have nothing to do with you
6. she's shy and nervous
seriously,it could mean anything
how about suggesting going on ONE date, but not actually start dating. keep an ear out for opportunities to be like "really? i like that too! i'm actually doing ___ this weekend and was looking for someone to come with me!" or "you only have super awesome plans for PART of Halloween? you have to come ____ with me at some point"
2stepz
First Video: .

Postby 2stepz » 26 Oct 2010, 08:13

As someone who was raised by an extremely over protective father... for me, it just isn't worth the trouble to try to date when he's around. I've been on my own for 10 years now, and though he's met one of my boyfriends (on my turf) I have yet to bring anyone home. Its just really not worth it.
Elomin Sha
First Video: Max Effect

Postby Elomin Sha » 26 Oct 2010, 09:05

allison wrote:
Elomin Sha wrote:I actually met some Jehovah's once and asked, 'So what do you guys witness?'
'God's Kingdom'
'Soooo, you're job's done then?'

.... i thought they witnessed jahovah.. god's kingdom isn't created untill the world ends... i think

And that was supposed to be in the 70s.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
gcninja

Postby gcninja » 26 Oct 2010, 10:47

Due to new info Im in the middle. She had to talk w her father about going to the city with a coworker (the coworkers cool and all) and he asked if they were Indian.. Odd considering she and her family is.... Hmm

E: after talking to a friend who worked the night i asked her, she talked to her and bryanne (the main chick) said it isnt bad about us maybe dating, she just found it odd about the two guys who thought we were dating/
EJ wrote:Lyinginbedmon, I'm looking forward to when Paul or Graham reset your & Elomin's post count back to zero. If you keep it up it's bound to happen =p

Noblesse Oblige
Buksvager!
gcninja

Postby gcninja » 23 Nov 2010, 17:00

Just friends, thats what she said when I asked if she wanted to try dating, and that it wouldn't effect us in anyway.

I knew I should have asked, today has been one of my top ten worst days and yet I gave it a shot.
Now I'm going to go play some dead rising and try to sleep.
EJ wrote:Lyinginbedmon, I'm looking forward to when Paul or Graham reset your & Elomin's post count back to zero. If you keep it up it's bound to happen =p

Noblesse Oblige
Buksvager!

Return to “General Discussion”