Ash has Returned

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
Ash

Ash has Returned

Postby Ash » 02 Mar 2006, 12:31

Yes, yes it's true. Now I know what you're thinking and well... I care.

Anywho, seriously I'm going to actually try and come around more often then never from now on. I stopped showing up here for a long while cuz my computer decided that it no longer wanted to play the LRR vids and being very poor and not that bright I haven't actually done anything to change this situation. HOWEVER. My recent lung-stabbies have given me many...MANY hours to yearn for your company once more.

In other words. BILL, AND MORGAN! You live 4 fucking blocks away from me and I can't leave my GODDAMN HOUSE. Come over here and FUCKING VISIT ME AGAIN.

I'm so lonely.

::Edit:: I apologize to the dozens upon dozens of LRR forum readers who have no clue who I am or why I'm ranting like a mad woman.
WARNING: This motion picture contains explicit portrayals of violence; sex; violent sex; sexual violence; clowns and violent scenes of violent excess, which are definitely not suitable for all audiences.
brc64
First Video: 1337

Postby brc64 » 02 Mar 2006, 13:00

You don't know me, but welcome back! What happened, if I may inquire?

Also, I love your comic.. I'm looking forward to new ones!
Ash

Postby Ash » 02 Mar 2006, 13:20

well like I said my computer decided to not run LRR videos anymore and since I wouldn't watch them and I wasn't really into forums all that much it it gave me little reason to frequent. I stopped drawing CW comics with any regularity when I moved out of my house ages ago, and stopped drawing them completely when Bill and I parted ways and I kinda stopped hanging out with the LRR crowd for a while.

But that kind of thing happens every once and a while to me so I'm going to make more of an effort to keep in touch with these guys from now on ^^
WARNING: This motion picture contains explicit portrayals of violence; sex; violent sex; sexual violence; clowns and violent scenes of violent excess, which are definitely not suitable for all audiences.
Graham
Super Moderator

Postby Graham » 02 Mar 2006, 13:31

Welcome back to the land of the breathing!
brc64

Postby brc64 » 02 Mar 2006, 13:31

I was asking more about the "can't leave the house", and surgery that was mentioned in a couple other posts. Were you involved in some kind of accident? Are you okay? Etc, etc.

Edit: nevermind, I just read what happened in the pictures thread. Sorry to hear what happened, but glad you're on the path to recovery!
Pirate James

Postby Pirate James » 02 Mar 2006, 14:14

Welcome back! I know who you are but you don't know me. But maybe we can change that *wink* *wink*
Paul wrote:Being creative and entertaining is easy. The hard part is actually getting off your ass and doing something with your creative and entertaining ideas.
Ash

Postby Ash » 02 Mar 2006, 16:08

Of course I know you. you'er that pirate.... names James. James the pirate they call you.
Pirate James

Postby Pirate James » 02 Mar 2006, 16:14

NO! Its Pirate James. Not James the Pirate. However! I do like the sound of that. But you should learn my name, cuz I might be moving to Canada.
Paul wrote:Being creative and entertaining is easy. The hard part is actually getting off your ass and doing something with your creative and entertaining ideas.
headbomb

Postby headbomb » 02 Mar 2006, 19:04

Ohohoh watchout Ash, he could be anywhere as close to you as 0 to 5000 KMs! Better get one of them anti-terrorist kit. It doesn't work as good on pirates as on terrorist, but it's better than nothing.

Welcome back, looking foward to more CW.
Gaëtan Landry
Université de Moncton
Pirate James

Postby Pirate James » 02 Mar 2006, 19:38

Shut It! Or I'll make ye walk the plank.
Ash

Postby Ash » 02 Mar 2006, 19:58

I don't know if the legacy of CW will continue. But don't worry I do have something on the go, I haven't stopped drawing all together now ^^
The Hitman

Postby The Hitman » 03 Mar 2006, 15:06

Hey, Ash!
"Just another Sunday paddleboat ride on a man-made lake with another lady stranger; if I remain lost and die on a cross, at least i wasn't born in a manger."
Ash

Postby Ash » 03 Mar 2006, 20:44

HI!
Izzy2120
First Video: Four Guys and a box of hats

Postby Izzy2120 » 03 Mar 2006, 20:59

Welcome back!, I just had my operation on my leg, did they put you on Morphine?, I was on that stuff for like a week. mmmm....Morphine+T3's :D
NO! I'm not saying it's your fault, I'm just Blaming you.....
The Hitman

Postby The Hitman » 04 Mar 2006, 01:48

How's it going?
"Just another Sunday paddleboat ride on a man-made lake with another lady stranger; if I remain lost and die on a cross, at least i wasn't born in a manger."
Ash

Postby Ash » 04 Mar 2006, 10:30

- I'm on somethng called hydromorphone. I think it's like morhphine's little brother... but I was on Morphine every six minutes when I was in the hospital ^^

-It's going okay. I still have a hole in my side that just won't fucking close but other that that I'm good
Morgan
LRR Crew

Postby Morgan » 04 Mar 2006, 14:47

the only reason she had it every six minutes is because i pushed the morphine button for her every time it was available... it made a neat noise...
Ash

Postby Ash » 04 Mar 2006, 16:09

it's true

if it were up to him I would have ODed in about 2 minutes
Rhynome
First Video: Folklore

Postby Rhynome » 04 Mar 2006, 16:11

Ah, but just think of how happily you would have died.
headbomb

Postby headbomb » 04 Mar 2006, 17:51

Hum you got stabbed or something?

Or should I polish my reading skillz a bit?
Gaëtan Landry

Université de Moncton
AmazingPjotrMan
...and all I got was this lousy rank.

Postby AmazingPjotrMan » 04 Mar 2006, 18:00

If it means that you'll have to read more then no.
"It's nice to think that before "Adam and Eve", there was "Earl Grey""

Return to “General Discussion”