Desert Bus video links

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
Qwerty0
First Video: ENN - Nerd Flu

Desert Bus video links

Postby Qwerty0 » 28 Nov 2010, 23:33

Hi, I'm new to the forum but I watched a lot of Desert Bus and I'm trying to catalog all the places you can find clips of it.

I've seen a bunch of Youtube videos but they're scattered all over different accounts. Also, last year I never saw LRR post many of their own recordings. This year might be better, but I'm planning for the worst.

So I made a webpage aggregating all the channels I've seen with recordings. There's about 20 so far, and I'm looking for any other place they're found (Youtube or not):

http://snurps.blogspot.com/p/desert-bus-4-video-captures.html

Any things I haven't run across?

**edit**
I just read the thread "ONE Desert Bus Video" and realized it may be considered too similar to this one to warrant a separate post, so apologies if I've committed a faux pas. I'll post my aggregation page there too in the interests of contributing links.
Evil Jim
First Video: Shake Your Hands

Re: Desert Bus video links

Postby Evil Jim » 29 Nov 2010, 00:17

I think the One Desert Bus Video thread is more of a wishlist for viewers. In which case, they should check out this thread.

Nice work, by the way.
Arius wrote:People were just so awestruck by your awesomeness that they became catatonic.
ThrashJazzAssassin wrote:BURN HIM! BURN THE HERETIC! DEATH TO ALL WHO SCORN THE AWESOMENESS OF EVIL JIM!
Trymantha
First Video: Watchmen Watching

Postby Trymantha » 29 Nov 2010, 01:43

this is awesome i was hoping for something like this
Ok, for the record im a Guy

||tumblr||twitter||
Slack Mesa
First Video: Green

Postby Slack Mesa » 29 Nov 2010, 01:57

Thanks Querty0!

But I just made a terrible mistake. I viewed a bunch of the Desert Bus videos on YouTube without first logging out. Now those videos are part of my permanent record. And because YouTube is owned by Google, no matter where I go on the Internet, I'll be bombarded with ads for gay bars that only play crabcore music.

It was worth it to hear Dale and Tally's Hallelujah performance again, though.
Dubious_wolf
First Video: Mercenary Solutions 2

Postby Dubious_wolf » 29 Nov 2010, 08:22

This is awesome! You are awesome! The first 6 letters on my keyboard are awesome!
^( " )^
winner!
DancingFox
First Video: Halo: The Future of Gaming

Postby DancingFox » 29 Nov 2010, 11:02

This is excellent. Fantastic idea to collect them in one place.

Did anybody record Dale's reading of Charge of the Light Brigade? It was something I was considering challenging for myself, then someone beat me to it, but I had to miss it...
Tales from the Menagerie! New fiction magazine looking for submissions of all sorts!
http://www.talesfromthemenagerie.com/
Qwerty0
First Video: ENN - Nerd Flu

Postby Qwerty0 » 30 Nov 2010, 02:15

Dale read Charge of the Light Brigade?! Ah man. Well to be honest I'm pretty satisfied with "... PANTIES. ..."

But no, nothing else has turned up. Not even a new Youtube video since yesterday.

Return to “General Discussion”