No Pause For A Cause Marathon Fundraiser

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
Shinoki
First Video: Unskippable

No Pause For A Cause Marathon Fundraiser

Postby Shinoki » 03 Dec 2010, 11:07

Hey Guys, I bet no one will remember me since I effectively disappeared from the forums centuries ago in internet standards. And well I never really made a big fuss when I was here. Never the less, I have crawled out of the hole that is the final year of university to spread the good word. My friends have you heard of No Pause for a Cause? (You probably haven't since I have been too busy writing essays to pimp this thing like it should be.)

Inspired by Desert Bus, our team will play the strangest games we can find for up to 30 hours straight. Expect our sanity to slowly leak out of our ears as we continually riff on the games. We will have some fantastic prizes to auction off along with one hell of a secret prize yet to be revealed. No Pause for a Cause will go live on Dec 18th @ noon (EST / -5 GMT). Please watch and show your support by following us on twitter: @NoPauseMarathon, join our facebook group (click here) or following our blog http://NoPauseFundraiser.blogspot.com/

So I'm a schmuck, but don't forsake the children!

P.S. - We are also looking for volunteers for chat moderators email NoPauseFundraiser [at] gmail [dot] com if you are interested.
Unlucky

Re: No Pause For A Cause Marathon Fundraiser

Postby Unlucky » 04 Dec 2010, 06:24

I remember you! :D

Thanks for the heads up, I'll try to check it out. :)
Graham in a locked thread wrote:Think before you post.
Shinoki
First Video: Unskippable

Re: No Pause For A Cause Marathon Fundraiser

Postby Shinoki » 04 Dec 2010, 15:53

I'm touched that at least one person remembers me. Makes me feel all warm on the inside.

Return to “General Discussion”