He'll Be Back, Next Election, Maybe

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
Elomin Sha
First Video: Max Effect

He'll Be Back, Next Election, Maybe

Postby Elomin Sha » 03 Jan 2011, 16:42

Well Schwarzenegger leaves office with an approval rating of 22 percent. I actually have no idea about how he did besides the game law and gay ruling stuff. Was he good was he bad as a governor?
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
epocalypse
First Video: omnilingual (not including unskippable)
Location: the county of los angeles, the city of los angeles, whichever state los angeles is in.

Re: He'll Be Back, Next Election, Maybe

Postby epocalypse » 03 Jan 2011, 18:06

the reason he's got such a suck aproval rating is because he entered office promising to balance the budget yadayada and now we're in worse debt than ever in cali. most of that is not his fault, but the economic collapse and our own stupid state constitution which basically allows us to vote on new laws and services and the taxes/methods to fund them separately. For a republican, he was fairly centrist and even liberal on many social and environmental issues, which I and many other Californians like, but I.T.E.S, man. I hope he goes back to acting, it's where he can reach maximum entertainment value.
Time flies when I launch grandfather clocks from my trebuchet.
Arius wrote:Epocalypse? More like Epicalypse, amirite? -Arius
and now, here's a link to new animated film, broken_test_zero's blog, and here'sa link to our facebook page.
my personal site
Evil Jim
First Video: Shake Your Hands

Postby Evil Jim » 03 Jan 2011, 22:17

Arius wrote:People were just so awestruck by your awesomeness that they became catatonic.
ThrashJazzAssassin wrote:BURN HIM! BURN THE HERETIC! DEATH TO ALL WHO SCORN THE AWESOMENESS OF EVIL JIM!
Zombaholic
First Video: Bioshocked

Postby Zombaholic » 03 Jan 2011, 23:29

Looking at these twitpics, it's so weird seeing Arnold as a human being.
Ask me anything about Reboot!
Don't ask me anything about reboot
ThrashJazzAssassin
First Video: The Lich King's New Wrath

Postby ThrashJazzAssassin » 04 Jan 2011, 04:06

Wait, really? Which film did he play a human being in?
Angnor
First Video: Installation Anxiety

Postby Angnor » 04 Jan 2011, 09:35

I never much cared for him as our governor. He wasn't terrible, for the most part, just basically ineffective. Of course, now there's the last minute commuting the sentence of a former influential politician ( http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE7030DC20110104 ). Can't say I approve of it in general, but especially not the timing.

Edit: In fairness I should say I picked the first news link I could get. The entire story of what happened, trial, conviction, commutation, and flaws within the whole thing can be looked up if you are really interested.
J. B. S. Haldane wrote:I have come to the conclusion that my subjective account of my motivation is largely mythical on almost all occasions. I don't know why I do things.

Return to “General Discussion”