Bad Dream

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
theonlyavalon

Bad Dream

Postby theonlyavalon » 27 Jan 2011, 02:28

Last night I had a dream that I was hanging out with the LRR crew. That part of the dream was awesome. They showed me this video they were working on and Tally was in it. I complimented her on her acting/acrobatics and she just scowled at me. Yes, in my dream, Tally hated me. It was very sad and upsetting.

I think it was because I was watching Green Wing before I went to bed, and two of the main characters go to spy on this other person who is incredibly nice. They say "Don't men know that women who are really nice are actually evil?" So, I'm thinking that because Tally always seems so nice, my subconscious held on to that part of Green Wing and made her evil in my dream. I'm sorry Tally!

Guess I shouldn't spend my days watching the back log of LRR videos, then English comedy before bed, huh? >.<
"Think now: where would your good be if there were no evil and what would the world look like without shadows?"
--The Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov
Elomin Sha
First Video: Max Effect

Re: Bad Dream

Postby Elomin Sha » 27 Jan 2011, 02:53

You're not alone. Last night and a few nights ago I've had pretty much the same dream but things happening differently in them where I miss my flight to Canada.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
tak197
Feito Com Fruta
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate

Postby tak197 » 27 Jan 2011, 12:46

OH NO! TALLY, YOU'VE BEEN FOUND OUT!! RUN! *cue vaudeville chase music*

:P
Tally
First Video: 1337 rap

Postby Tally » 27 Jan 2011, 13:13

theonlyavalon wrote:Yes, in my dream, Tally hated me. It was very sad and upsetting.

:( I'm sorry, theonlyavalon. I promise that in real life I don't hate you. Though of course I am actually evil; as you have pointed out, it stands to reason that I must be because I seem so nice. But plotting to undermine the whole human race isn't the same as hating individual people. ;)

theonlyavalon wrote:I complimented her on her acting/acrobatics

Really? Acrobatics, huh? What was this video about? Because when I was a kid I sometimes wished I was in the Cirque du Soleil. That'd be pretty sweet. :)
Last edited by Tally on 27 Jan 2011, 13:51, edited 2 times in total.
Danielle Pepin

Postby Danielle Pepin » 27 Jan 2011, 13:38

Nice and "crafty" Tally = Spy in our midst??? :P

Actually I had a dream about LRR members too probably cause I was just watching some bonus videos before I went to bed. Oddly the dream also had some people from Ask an Alex...and bicycle riding which must have been from me seeing my bike yesterday wishing I could ride it but it's winter. The dream didn't have the DnD but I miss it. We had such a good DM and Alex's Irish character is funny.
Image Image
Click here, receive tweet: http://twitter.com/DaniellePepinAI
iamafish
First Video: Crime and Punishment

Postby iamafish » 27 Jan 2011, 13:41

(8)last night I had the strangest dream...(8)
Thoughts From a Fish Bowl<------ my blog...

My Twitter

iamafish never wrote:the male trouser snake is evidence that evolution has no sense of aesthetics
JustAName
First Video: Rapidfire I
Location: The Land of Unbearably Fashionable People and Lots of Cars

Postby JustAName » 27 Jan 2011, 13:52

Where everything was exactly as it seemed...
Alja-Markir wrote:Andy is the LRR Heart-throb.
Morgan is the LRR Crotch-throb.

And all I can do is read a book to stay awake. And it rips my life away, but it's a great escape.

Sieg Reyu
First Video: How to Talk Like a Pirate

Postby Sieg Reyu » 27 Jan 2011, 14:00

iamafish wrote:(8)last night I had the strangest dream...(8)
What happened? Did you sail away to china?
Image Image Image
LogicSword
First Video: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Postby LogicSword » 27 Jan 2011, 15:22

I keep getting the LRR equivalent of the Tetris effect where I keep seeing people who look like Graham/Matt/Paul etc.
Wej
First Video: All of them (except season 1 apparently)

Postby Wej » 27 Jan 2011, 16:22

I had a dream where I was hanging out with the crew, and they all hated me. I am really afraid to meet them because now I think they really would hate me (also, I live too far away).
The Jester
First Video: The Truce

Postby The Jester » 27 Jan 2011, 16:28

What song are you two quoting, iamafish and Fayili? I recognise those lyrics, but can't for the life of me remember the name of the song! D:
Danielle Pepin

Postby Danielle Pepin » 27 Jan 2011, 16:47

I think they would all like you very much if you don't be a dick which includes not being an attention whore, griefer, stalker or creeper (Pedo Bear or show up dressed as a circus clown of the non-cute variety).
Image Image
Wej

Postby Wej » 27 Jan 2011, 16:58

Danielle Pepin wrote:I think they would all like you very much if you don't be a dick which includes not being an attention whore, griefer, stalker or creeper (Pedo Bear or show up dressed as a circus clown of the non-cute variety).

I wouldn't be a dick or attention whore around them, but I did go to an anime con as Pedo Bear a couple years back... Does that count as them hating me?
The Jester

Postby The Jester » 27 Jan 2011, 17:00

I dunno.. dressing up as Pedo Bear, while risky with the law (if they recognise you) might just get the crew laughing. But then, I really have no idea. I would advise against non-PC costumes anyway. Image
Evil Jim
First Video: Shake Your Hands

Postby Evil Jim » 27 Jan 2011, 17:32

If you dream about a LRR crew member they will instantly know where you live & all your secret thoughts. :shock:
Arius wrote:People were just so awestruck by your awesomeness that they became catatonic.
ThrashJazzAssassin wrote:BURN HIM! BURN THE HERETIC! DEATH TO ALL WHO SCORN THE AWESOMENESS OF EVIL JIM!
Wej

Postby Wej » 27 Jan 2011, 17:33

Evil Jim wrote:If you dream about a LRR crew member they will instantly know where you live & all your secret thoughts. :shock:

OH NOS!! :oops:
Danielle Pepin

Postby Danielle Pepin » 27 Jan 2011, 18:03

Wej wrote:
Danielle Pepin wrote:I think they would all like you very much if you don't be a dick which includes not being an attention whore, griefer, stalker or creeper (Pedo Bear or show up dressed as a circus clown of the non-cute variety).

I wouldn't be a dick or attention whore around them, but I did go to an anime con as Pedo Bear a couple years back... Does that count as them hating me?

lawl no unless you were actually luring children away...I mean more BEING an obvious pedo for anyone that even looks well under their teens (based on what I know of them so far at least).

I'm sure Matt will "Not be angry with you." and he'd likely let you know with fair warning if he ever becomes anything other than appoint.

I find those that try even a little to be liked with sincerity often are and LRR should be no exception. They may even include you in video as an extra or more depending on how funny or useful they think you are.
Wej wrote:
Evil Jim wrote:If you dream about a LRR crew member they will instantly know where you live & all your secret thoughts. :shock:

OH NOS!! :oops:

HAHA Also this is true...that's how they know you are sincere. XD
Image Image
Danielle Pepin

Postby Danielle Pepin » 27 Jan 2011, 18:14

I just thought of something...If you dream of them and in the dream you kiss their boyfriend/girlfriend and then compliment them of course they may sense this when you finally meet them but that would be only if you intended to act on the crush. Though who knows they may like seeing you lesbian kiss their girlfriend...still I wouldn't recommend doing that unless it be on camera and in the script.
Image Image
Tally

Postby Tally » 27 Jan 2011, 18:28

The Jester wrote:What song are you two quoting, iamafish and Fayili? I recognise those lyrics, but can't for the life of me remember the name of the song! D:

That's "Sleeping In" by the Postal Service, though I always remember it wrong and think it's Death Cab for Cutie (same singer).

Um, no, Paul already has that information for all forum members in a giant database - you don't have to dream about LRR first, he just knows it all.
empath
First Video: How to Talk Like a Pirate

Postby empath » 27 Jan 2011, 18:43

Danielle Pepin

Postby Danielle Pepin » 27 Jan 2011, 19:35

Why have I not yet dreamed or heard of a dream about Rosco P. Jangles IV?
Image Image
In7el3ct
First Video: Halo: The future of gaming

Postby In7el3ct » 27 Jan 2011, 21:50

I had a dream about hanging out with LRR a few weeks ago, shortly after the recent Korean bombing incident. About half way through, North Korea attacked with a nuclear weapon. After that, I only remember confusion, nuclear holocaust, and something about Graham and a Chinese supermarket.
The Jester

Postby The Jester » 28 Jan 2011, 10:30

Thanks Tally! I just listened to it and... it wasn't the song I thought it was. XP Ah well. Cool song, though. :)
Deedles
First Video: Man Cooking

Postby Deedles » 28 Jan 2011, 12:36

If I met the LLR crew I wouldn't be capable of being any of those things, I've just faint at the sight of them. 8D
Hurp-De-Durp!
Tally

Postby Tally » 30 Jan 2011, 00:02

Just so you know, you were granted revenge of the universe or something for your bad dream. I had a really horrid nightmare last night that doesn't seem so bad in the light of day (of course), but the upshot was that Jeremy was being dragged off to be interrogated and probably killed by some crazy gang, and I was utterly hysterical.

The funny part (once I was awake, that is) was that the whole gang anger came about because Jeremy and I (in the dream) participated in a D&D game run by Dale, where the game was actually real, and what we were roleplaying was happening in our actual lives, and we ended up rescuing some guy from this gang during the D&D campaign, but then after the game was over we realized we'd actually done it and the gang was all pissed off at us, like for real, yo.

I'm not sure what the moral of this story is, but "Dale has terrifying GM powers - don't mess with him" seems like a good possibility. :D

Return to “General Discussion”