Once the disc finishes its U.S. tour, we'll send it to Canada, then New Zealand, Australia, and finally continental Europe. The Revised list is below. If you don't have a location listed by your name, let me know so we can get you in line and you don't get skipped.
EDIT: Due to the success of the success of the UK share, bar room hero is generously allowing Runners in Australia, Canada and the United States to borrow the disc as well! Thank him.
This was the original post:
Code: Select all
I posted this on another thread, but I don't think many people read it.
Could we start a mailing list or something (and it doesn't have to be here) so that willing owners of season 1 DVDs could send them to those who haven't seen the content yet? Then that person sends it to someone else and so on. The owner gets his or her DVD back of course, but this way Graham and Crew aren't involved. It's just a bunch of friends sharing a DVD disc.
If you live in the UK, the U.S., Continental Europe, Australia, or New Zealand and you want in on this, post in the thread.
Please Read and Follow the Rules:
1. The first person on the list PMs the current holder of the disc with her/his shipping information.
2. Once the disc is shipped and the borrower receives the disc, he or she will post so in this thread.
3. The borrower may keep the disc up to ONE WEEK.
4. The next person on the list PMs her information to the current holder of the disc and so on.
5. Please post in the thread when you receive and when you ship the DVD.
6. *If you're on the list, please ensure that you have a reliable way of receiving private messages.* You can set your forum account to send you an e-mail when you get a PM. If you do not respond to the PM request for shipping info within TWO weeks your name will be moved to the bottom of the list.
7. No burning, ripping or any other method of copying the data on the DVD is allowed.
8. The disc is not your property, treat it with the utmost care and respect. This includes packaging as well. Don't let the disc or the case get damaged.
9. You pay to ship the disc to the next person. This is easier and faster and prevents the disc from getting held up somewhere in a dispute. Be aware that this means that you may need to pay to ship the disc internationally.
(The asterisk by a name means that person currently has the disc or it is in transit from that person.)
the amativeness - USA
ElementalAlchemist - USA
King Kool - USA
HoleInTheHead - USA
CancerBottle - USA
AdmiralMemo - USA
Volafortis - USA
LadySephiroth - USA
UNHchabo - USA
Kapol - USA
dave_random - USA
Kyogissun - ?
madAlric - USA
Lurkon - USA
DewKnight - USA
Pimpin J - USA
MasterGunner - CA
MrPayneTrayne - CA
Jamfalcon - CA
Danielle Pepin - CA
PaidtheUmpire - AUS
phlip - AUS
Cutlesnap - THE DUTCH
Dutch guy - THE DUTCH...AGAIN
simonAJ - Denmark
Anubis169 - UK
Xhojn - UK
Mums - Sweden
Trisha Lynn - USA
*ocelotteranian - USA*