Share your Art with the world!

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
Merrymaker_Mortalis
First Video: ENN's First Episode on Escapist

Re: Share your Art with the world!

Postby Merrymaker_Mortalis » 19 Jan 2018, 15:04

VileTerror
First Video: Daily Drop
Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.

Word is the Bird!

Postby VileTerror » 19 Jan 2018, 16:33

I like that, Merrymaker_Mortalis. Very nice work!
Elomin Sha
First Video: Max Effect

Postby Elomin Sha » 18 Feb 2018, 08:45

Look into his pretty eyes.

The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
Dutch guy
First Video: History of Halo

Postby Dutch guy » 18 Feb 2018, 13:37

Very cool!
THE DUTCH!! THE DUTCH AGAIN!!!!!
Elomin Sha wrote:Dutch guy is the King of the Dutch.
Merrymaker_Mortalis

Postby Merrymaker_Mortalis » 09 Jun 2018, 08:00

I'm working on improving my figure and digital drawing. D&D character creation helps with ideas.

Albino Tiefling Celestial Warlock.
Merrymaker_Mortalis

Postby Merrymaker_Mortalis » 20 Jun 2018, 08:00

I hope short stories count. This is my D&D character's backstory.

Zetam Half Elf Sorcerer
From out of the darkness, searing daylight pierced his eyes. Inky shapes drifted into focus as a slow throb pushed itself through his head. Silence hung around him, only to be broken by the wind rustling by. With one sharp breath, his lungs erupted in blistering pain. Instinctively, he rolled onto his hands and knees. The eerie calm was punctured by the wheezing and coughing of a small child. His palms were indented by the gravel, but his mind was struggling to rationalise his senses. A thick black sludge exorcised itself from his heaving chest. He timidly stood upright. His legs felt overburdened by his quivering mass. When his eyes eventually grew accustomed to the light, he saw he was surrounded by ash. The gentle cold tendrils of dread squeezed his gut and his legs gave way. He had never been allowed to leave the village. His mother spent most days’ bedbound and his father never let him stray far. “Where are they?” he thought, “I… I… Mother… Father… I….”

Soreness gripped his throat as cold streams flowed freely down his face. A memory of a noise stepped into his head, sounds that would haunt him for years’ to come.

Heavy rain of the night before rattled on the window occasionally accompanied by a bright flash. The sky above expressed its discontent with a deep rolling moan. In the small room, there was a bed. The bed sheets were being gripped tightly by two small hands. His eyes frantically darted around the room as the lightning illuminated his father’s trinkets in an ethereal glow. Faintly, amongst the percussion of the storm, a new sound grew. At first, it was as though he was creating new fears. Like his imagination was generating new reasons to be afraid. However, with every moment the noise grew louder. Through the tired and damp walls, he heard shouts and screams. He scrambled through his bedsheets and threw himself through his doorway to find his parents. Downstairs, a brutal thwack shook the cottage. Furious shouting bellowed from below. After carefully creeping towards the staircase, he peaked to witness the scene. He could barely recognise his father. Fury burned in his father’s eyes and his teeth gritted in rage. The subject of his ire was an imposing hooded figure in the doorway. Growing up as an only child and overly protected, he had to make his own fun, much to the dismay of his father. He had known his father’s anger personally, but in this moment he felt terrified. The figure’s arm silently rose outstretched. As a sinister shadow filled his sight, he heard his father release a guttural yell. The curtains of night enveloped him, and morning greeted his aching body.

It was clear in his mind where he was. Singed timbers of buildings speared out of the earth as simple grave markers for the families who once lived. The boy’s eyes caught sight of a simple metal box glinting with the dew. This box belonged to his father. When his father was out of the house, the boy would sneak into his father’s study and marvel at the assortment of oddities in there. He found this box made a very satisfying snap when its lid was shut. He gingerly crawled over the soot of his former life, and reached for the only connection to home. The metal, despite resting in the morning light, was very cool to the touch. This startled him, and the box slipped out of his hand. The lid sprang open, and delicate blue flame flickered into life. The flame danced in the gentle breeze. This… was new. In curiosity, he slowly poked a finger into the flame. He had been expecting the slow build-up of warmth, up to the point of unbearable heat. Instead he felt the warmth drain from his finger. The tip of the flame bent to meet his finger and began to gently coil up. Startled, he pulled his hand back, and the flame returned to its previous state. He was convinced that perhaps it looked disappointed. With one glance around, he snapped the lid shut of the box, and picked it up. He felt numbness creep over his body. Before him lay the thick forest which once was the boundary to his little village. It was time to see the world. There was nothing for him here, anymore. Every day he had hoped for the opportunity to travel, but not like this. He set off into the dense foliage. Determined to find answers to what happened. In his heart, he hoped the blue flame was one of his parents, or both. The maelstrom within his heart compelled him forward and deeper into the woods. At seven years of age, he was finally leaving the village.

He spent the rest of his childhood mostly in the forests. He found the cool shadows comforting. Even though he enjoyed receiving his independence, he longed to see his parents again. Dormant but had taken root; a fury had been planted in his heart. From time to time he did seek out civilisation. He quickly learned the social skills required for obtaining what he wanted, but he never cared to form any meaningful relationships. Everyone dies eventually, after all. One bleak winter’s night he had an exciting encounter with a starving wolf. This was when the chaotic gift of magic erupted from his hands and incinerated his foe. With this discovery of his power, the vengeance that slept within awoke. His second discovery was that he could earn a lot of gold as a pyrographer.
Psycat Aurora
First Video: Rejected WiiPlay Games

Postby Psycat Aurora » 12 Nov 2018, 06:16

I haven't done much personal art these days, but these are two of my most recent. I've been thinking about taking on commissions if anyone would be interested.
Deviantart: Psycat-Aurora
Instagram: @psycataurora
Tumblr: Psycat Aurora
Twitter: @Psycat_Aurora
Elomin Sha
First Video: Max Effect

Postby Elomin Sha » 17 Dec 2018, 15:01

I'm back to show off again. Hi all.

https://displate.com/elominsha/
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
Merrymaker_Mortalis

Postby Merrymaker_Mortalis » 10 Jan 2019, 16:02

I'm contributing as well.

Here are my D&D characters (some I've played and some are concepts)

Aarakocra Arcane Trickster:https://www.instagram.com/p/BramVgpH7Fk/

Dwarf Arcane Archer:https://www.instagram.com/p/BroQoPpngY9/

Puffin Aarakocra Swashbucker:https://www.instagram.com/p/Br3Vc8GlMWn/

Human Barbarian:https://www.instagram.com/p/BsLVR6DHs3w/

Dragonborn Horn Bard:https://www.instagram.com/p/BsNvWiXFJEG

Human Assassin, who is a terrible assassin:https://www.instagram.com/p/BsRRmEJFDa1/

Return to “General Discussion”