Share your Art with the world!

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
Deedles
First Video: Man Cooking

Re: Share your Art with the world!

Postby Deedles » 13 Jun 2011, 12:35

I'm glad that the group isn't for LRR fan art only, because I've never been the type of person to draw official characters from any games, anime, comics, etc, only my own fan characters and orginal characters. Besides, it's fun to see simply what art people draw when they ain't guided by anything apart from their own creativity. ^_^
Hurp-De-Durp!
Ergo
First Video: Pimp My Chair

Postby Ergo » 13 Jun 2011, 22:21

I enjoy drawing/painting a lot; never have enough time for it though. :(

A thing from several years ago (full-view is 1920x1080):
Spent the longest on this of any other painting I've done (several weeks on-and-off).

I sometimes draw fan-art crap for whatever I'm watching at the time. Here are a couple of anime ones:

Azumanga Daioh (first part of an almost-completed 27-panel long-form comic.)

Soul Eater (full-view is 1920x1080):
Not happy with that one at all; didn't spend enough time on it.

Other stuff I draw tends to be (really) quick speed-paint concepts for ideas I have or whatever:
Yay aliens.

Almost convinced myself that doing a sci-fi graphic novel was a good idea at one point (like I'd have time for it). Here's an incomplete page from that:
That's the front end of a (really odd-looking) spaceship in the left-hand foreground.

If anyone's wondering I pretty much exclusively use Painter, Paint Shop Pro (for vector work and finishing) and more recently Artrage (which is awesome - much cheaper than Painter to boot).
Last edited by Ergo on 14 Jun 2011, 02:28, edited 1 time in total.
Elomin Sha
First Video: Max Effect

Postby Elomin Sha » 13 Jun 2011, 23:02

Very nice.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
Garfman
First Video: Failure

Postby Garfman » 14 Jun 2011, 21:47

My wife introduced me to needle felting, and it's hella fun. When I was a kid, I always wanted plush toys of animals they would never make plush toys of, and now I can make them myself.

Rather than throw tons of huge pictures here, I'll just link to Photobucket.
Drinnik
First Video: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/v

Postby Drinnik » 15 Jun 2011, 10:52

Finally on my desktop, so I've got access to my short stories. Here's two I'm quite proud of. In university, for one of my Creative Writing coursework pieces I had to write a collection of short stories around a theme. I chose death. I haven't got the others I wrote anymore. I've spoilered the first one because some people have told me when they read it they did not appreciate it. I'll warn people now, it's got a baby in it and does not have a happy ending. The second one was inspired by the murder of Ah Map. I wrote them both when I was 19-20, and will admit to having no knowledge of Hong Kong when I wrote the second one.

The first one is called;

The Pink Thing wrote:Gina arrived home late. She often did, working in the factory meant she took as much over time as she could. Her mother watched Blake, her little son, when she was at work, or at least, she had, before she had gotten ill. Now Gina had to hire a babysitter, a babysitter who left when Gina got home, meaning that Blake had to be her responsibility now. Gina hated Blake. Blake had robbed her of her childhood, Blake was the reason she had to work whilst her friends sat their GCSEs. It was all Blake’s fault. She couldn’t have got rid of him, like her mate Tess did with her thing. She had to keep him, because her mother wouldn’t let her. She had told her that Blake was a blessing in disguise. She had named him after Gina’s father, a man who she had never met. Gina watched as the pink thing wriggle on the floor, its face red, the screeching noise filling the house. She walked past it and went to the kitchen. The noise was loud even in another room.

Gina put the radio on. The noise was drowning out her favourite song. She swore and raised the volume until the shrieking couldn’t be heard. Singing along tunelessly, she made herself a cup of tea and put her food in the oven. She walked back to the front room and lifted the pink thing from the floor. It shrieked in her ear now, she hated it. She screamed at it to be quiet, but it wouldn’t listen. She walked into the kitchen and took a bottle of milk with a rubber teat on it from the fridge. She held it to the pink things screaming hole and forced it in. The noise stopped, replaced by a sucking noise which was somehow more annoying. She held the pink thing still in her arms, still singing tunelessly. She waited until her food was ready.

When it was, she put the pink thing on the couch. It started to shriek again, but Gina ignored it, it wasn’t her problem it was its. It shouldn’t be here in the first place, she didn’t do anything do deserve it. She’d had a bit of fun, but she hadn’t asked for it. She sat on a chair, balancing her meal on her knees, and switched the television on. She had to higher the volume on that as well, to drown out the noise. Holding her knife and fork with one hand and eating her chips with the other, Gina watched her programmes and laughed, ignoring the pink thing on the couch.

When she looked at her watch, she noticed that it was getting late. The digital display read 9:15. She picked the pink thing up and walked upstairs. She put it in its cot, not bothering to turn the light out, and went to bed. The noise started an hour later. Angrily, she strode to the thing’s room. It was screaming loudly and a foul, damp smell permeated the room. She shouted at it for being a disgusting thing. She took it from the cot, all the time shaking it and telling it how it was a useless, pink thing. She laid it on top of a chest of drawers. The bare, wooden surface was cold on her knuckles.

Hurriedly, she pulled the dirty nappy off. The smell of faeces made her gag. She shoved it at the pink thing, screaming at it. How could it be so filthy? she screamed. How could it keep her awake all night? She wiped the pink thing’s rear fiercely with a wet cloth and forced a clean nappy on it. Screaming at it, she put it back it its cot and went to bed.

The screaming didn’t stop.

Gina got more and more angry. Why wouldn’t the little shit shut up? Didn’t it know that at night you where supposed to sleep? The whining and screaming continued. Why wouldn’t it be quiet? She reached under her bed and pulled out her CD player and put her headphones on. She played the music as loud as she could, but even that couldn’t silence the pink thing. She sat up in bed and started to cry. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she mourned the childhood she had lost to the pink thing. Her sobs wracked her frail, thin body as she cried at a world that allowed things like the pink thing to exist, that allowed small, screeching creatures to inflict misery on girls like her. She didn’t deserve it, she didn’t want it. She hadn’t asked for it and she had never believed the stories about girls like her who had one. She hugged her pillow and cried into the night. The pink thing screeched, its noise drowning out the sound of her own sorrow. She looked at the yellow light that poured in from the street. It cast ugly shadows on her wall. She sniffed and wiped her eyes free from tears. Her soul cried out to a silent God for solace. But she knew he wouldn’t hear her over the whinging and whining of the pink thing. The pink thing in the other room was writhing in its cot. She knew it enjoyed seeing her upset, that it plotted her misery. She slowly climbed out of bed and opened her door. She stared through the crack and looked towards the pink thing’s room. The light spilled from under the door into the darkened hallway. The noise grated to the bone. Her fingers dug into the pillow she still clasped, as if she could block the noise with her fingers.

She left her room and stepped into the pink things room. It lay in the cot, red faced and screaming. It looked at her with eyes she could see were filled with hate. She walked over to the cot and glanced at the pink thing. The nappy she had put on it had come loose, she knew it had tried to take it off. The stench of urine rose from the cot. Fingers tensed, Gina brought the pillow up over the bars to the cot. The pink thing screamed, looking Gina straight in the eye. She knew it was daring her to do it, she knew that it was just another of its games. She lowered the pillow over the squirming creature. It thrashed weakly under the fabric and down. Blake struggled as this woman tried to take his small life. He cried and cried with the sorrow of a baby as this careless creature took from him something he had never asked for. The soft death covered his head. He kicked and thrashed his tiny, frail head as the woman pushed harder on the pillow. Blake struggled weakly as his new life was stolen from him. The pillow was raised. The creature dropped the pillow beside Blake’s prison. The baby rested in his cot, a sleep now and in a place where he would never have to cry again. The creature, triumphant in her victory, slinked back to her lair.

The second piece is called;

The Only Way Out wrote:Hakura sat on the bed. The bright neon lights of Hong Kong shone outside her bedroom. The hotel was a mess, with roaches and rats and all sorts of parasitic visitors, but Hakura didn’t mind. She was glad to be away from the mess of Shujin’s apartment. The madness she had seen there tore at her mind. How could Shujin act is such a way? His behaviour was frightening. She hoped that he would not track her down. She hadn’t grabbed much when she left the flat, only Shujin’s pistol and his wallet. He often left them on the bedside table, so she knew where to look. She counted the dollars on the bed. $15,000. She wanted to flee. Britain was somewhere she could go, her sister lived there. Singapore was a good choice as well. Somewhere Shujin would not find her was best. But could she escape Shujin? His wrath was well known through out the Hong Kong underworld. People knew what he did to Pei Won Lieu when she couldn’t pay her drug debts. Her body was found in the harbour, missing its head. He had sent that to her parents sewn up in a “Hello Kitty” doll that was half cat, half fish. Pei Won Lieu had been Hakura’s best friend and Shujin’s girlfriend. The fact that he supposedly cared for Pei meant nothing to Shujin and his ruthlessness had become legendary after her murder. He had boasted for weeks afterwards. Shujin was evil through and through. The people he employed knew him as “The Downtown Demon”. His men where ruthless. His connections to the Triads and the Yakuza where well known, but how he managed to play both mobs against each other and still come out on top was a complete mystery. His intimidation and manipulation skills where unmatched in the city, it was rumoured that he had connections from further a field, rumours saying that his abilities had come to attention by the Mafia in Sicily. Hakura had never been frightened like this before. She knew her life was in danger the longer she stayed in Hong Kong.

She sniffed and looked out of the window. The busy nightlife of Hong Kong bustled along the streets below her. Her room was on the seventh floor, so she found it difficult to make out individual faces. She grasped the gun protectively to her side. Shujin would not think twice about taking out a hit on her in public, he had the police wrapped around his finger. Shujin was omnipotent in the Hong Kong underworld. He was practically a god. He ruled his territory with fear and intimidation. How he had arrived in Hong Kong was unknown. He came to power quickly and swiftly. He wasn’t Chinese, or at least he wasn’t born in China. He came from Chinese heritage, but claimed he was English. He had started in Buk Chian Xi’s Triad syndicate. But he had risen in the old man’s ranks quickly. Within a year he became on of Chian Xi’s most trusted advisor, for his advice had never stirred the old man wrong in the past. Chian Xi respected Shujin’s decisions and even though most considered Shujin an upstart and an outsider. Chian Xi lost the respect of his syndicate when he announced that Shujin was to take his place upon his death. It came as little surprise, therefore, when after this announcement was made that all of Chian Xi’s bodyguards and inner circle either mysteriously disappeared or suddenly declared their allegiance to Shujin. Shujin’s ruthless persecution of his enemies meant that he had few. With all she knew about him, Hakura knew that he would not rest until he caught her. She owed him so much. He was her pimp and allowed her to live with her for an extra cut from her pay. She had had enough of her life as a hooker, but escaping from someone like Shujin was not easy.

She remembered the day Shujin came to power. Buk Chian Xi had taken ill. Shujin had taken him to the hospital, and the old man was diagnosed with cancer. His time was limited but he managed to organise things for his protégé. But he died in mysterious circumstances. His body was found one morning. At first it was assumed that he had died from his illness, but those who still distrusted Shujin, for there where still some he could not quiet or kill, demanded that Chian Xi’s corpse be examined. Thorough tests and an autopsy revealed that the old man had been poisoned using Hemlock and Deadly Nightshade. Accusations flew around the city; Shujin blamed the head of a rival gang, but most accused him. Shujin tirelessly fought to clear his name, searching endlessly for evidence that he had not murdered Chian Xi. He had found the evidence he needed one night in a filthy downtown club. A snitch named Ven Shoi had told him he had seen one of Chian Xi’s bodyguard’s near Fong Gan’s herbalists. Gan was a know poisoner and Shujin had often recruited her services himself. He visited Gan and beat her until he told her who it was that had betrayed him, then he sliced off three of her fingers as payment. He tracked down the bodyguard and beat him until he told who had hired him. Finally he traced the circle of betrayal back to Chian Xi himself. The bodyguard had told Shujin that Chian Xi had poisoned himself and placed the blame on Shujin to see if Shujin was capable of discerning the truth, that way, the old man had reasoned, he could tell if Shujin was able to take control of his criminal empire. Shujin had proven the old man right and even the most fierce of dissenters had admitted the young man’s rights as leader.

Shujin had no other challenges to his authority, so when Hakura had disobeyed him she knew she was on her own. She knew he’d be angry at her and take her flight as a personal insult. He had been her pimp before he had become leader of the syndicate, and she was the only hooker he still personally ran. The Hong Kong businessmen had taken a shine to the young Japanese girl and her exotic clothes. She had become a whore quite early in her stay, she had no way of getting money. She had wanted to flee to England, like her sister, but she didn’t have enough money. Hakura had become dragged into the seedy underworld of Hong Kong far, far too easily. Prostitution was the easiest way to make money. She was good looking and done it before in Japan, but that was as a form of rebellion against her strict father. The streets of Tokyo had been her playground and she had had her fun there, but when her father started to hit her she knew she had to leave. Getting to Hong Kong was easy, but getting money and a place to stay was not. She often considered herself lucky that she had found the small apartment she had. Then the trouble started. Other hookers said that she was invading their patch. They attacked her, shouted at her and made her life hell. That’s when Pei Won Lieu entered her life. Pei was just a girl she spoke to occasionally, Pei wondered the streets herself, but didn’t whore herself. She lived with her lover and he paid for everything. Except drugs, Pei had a ferocious heroin habit. She shot up every day and was very rarely straight. She would laugh at everything and always stop to talk to Hakura. It was through these conversations she introduced her to Shujin. He was civil and nice at first. He treated her like a princess and called her clients her dalliances. He made her feel special. He never demanded anything. At first.

Eventually he began to ask for more and more money from Hakura. Shujin would take everything he could from Hakura and eventually she realised that she was trapped. He had gotten her so entrenched in the underworld she could never leave with out fleeing completely. Then the day came when Shujin demanded all of her money. He had stood over her screaming that she owed him more and more. Pei had been in the background, sitting in a chair laughing with the needle still sticking from her arm. She was the only squalor in the immaculate apartment. She kept laughing until Shujin turned and punched her in the face. She started to cry and started to flail at Shujin. He had shouted at her and said he wanted the money she owed him as well. The pair began to fight and Hakura tried to separate them. She had alternately pleaded with and shouted at Shujin to leave Pei alone. He threw her away from him and drew his gun, the gun she now cradled against her breast like it was her last chance. He aimed at Pei and shot her in the leg. She had screamed and screamed and screamed. Hakura started to cry at the memory. He had ordered her out of the room. Frightened for her life, she had fled. She left Shujin to murder Pei. She knew what happened in that room. She knew he had ripped her soul away before he took her life. Shujin was like that, he was the Demon of Downtown after all.

Hakura looked out of the window again. It had started to rain. The water blurred the neon signs from across the street. Her tears flowed freely down her cheeks. She knew that she could not get away from Shujin, she knew that he would hunt her down and kill her. She needed to escape. But she had nothing. She had Shujin’s money, but that would not get her far in Britain, it was only around £1000, not enough to get to England and find her sister. She was going to die and she knew it. She nestled the barrel of the gun on her knee. The metal felt cold against her bare skin. She didn’t like the cold, it reminded her of being on the streets. The hotel room reminded her of when she had to service a client. It reminded her of Shujin. Everything in her life now came back to the crime lord. He had drawn her into his web and she could not break free. The spider had its prey.

She wanted to go back to Japan, she even wanted to go back to her father and endure the beatings he gave her than stay in Hong Kong for one more day. But it would always be one more day. She would always say she would leave in one more day. She knew it. She didn’t have the strength to leave the city. Even if she could leave, Shujin probably, no, definitely had the ways out of the city covered. The airport would be being watched and the bus companies and rail companies would have been bribed to tell if she used them. She was like a bird in a cage, with the glittering lights of Hong Kong being her bars. She looked at the gun again. Perhaps there was a way out, not the best way, perhaps, but the only way. If she took her own life, if she pre-empted Shujin, if she killed her self before he could get hold of her than he couldn’t harm her and she could be free. She would never have to worry again. Shujin could never harm her, he could never hurt her and he could never kill her. She would already be dead. It would be easy. Put the gun in her mouth and pull the trigger. Death. Instantly. She had to do it now. Now, she had to do it.

The gun shook in her hand. Could she miss? No, no, of course not, the gun would be pointed at her brain.

It could slip, she was sweaty after all.

Then she could put it in her mouth! The bullet would pass through her spine and kill her.

Would it hurt? Does it matter?

Should she do it?

Pull the trigger?

Now?

Now.
dackwards d wrote:You'd think that anyone in the sciences would at least be open to experimentation.

Deedles

Postby Deedles » 15 Jun 2011, 14:40

Wow, Ergo, you're really good, and that first painting is simply beautiful, I'd have it hanging in my house. ^^

And Drinnik, I really enjoyed reading your stories. At a few points I felt like you were trying too hard to explain the situation or make the reader feel a certain way, but over all they are very good. Keep it up! ^_^
Hurp-De-Durp!
Psycat Aurora
First Video: Rejected WiiPlay Games

Postby Psycat Aurora » 16 Jun 2011, 20:47

Here's a sampling of my personal stuff on Deviantart:
http://psycat-aurora.deviantart.com/

*Note:Collaboration with http://fooray.deviantart.com/

Deviantart: Psycat-Aurora
Instagram: @psycataurora
Tumblr: Psycat Aurora
Twitter: @Psycat_Aurora
Garfman
First Video: Failure

Postby Garfman » 16 Jun 2011, 21:00

I realized I should have put some pictures of my stuff here, but as a newbie, I'm worried about getting it to work right. But here goes...

I'm really proud about how my Pangolin turned out.

Here's an Alabama Cavefish.

I thought my Red Eft turned out pretty well, too.
Merrymaker_Mortalis
First Video: ENN's First Episode on Escapist

Postby Merrymaker_Mortalis » 17 Jun 2011, 07:51

scw55.deviantart.com

I'm hoping to move onto my own website as soon as possible as frankly, and I don't mean to be rude, but the majority of 'art' on deviant art is fanboy/fangirl tripe or just general rubbishness. That's my opinnion mind you. Infact you could argue all of it is 'art' *cough*.
Deedles

Postby Deedles » 17 Jun 2011, 09:51

Merrymaker_Mortalis wrote:I'm hoping to move onto my own website as soon as possible as frankly, and I don't mean to be rude, but the majority of 'art' on deviant art is fanboy/fangirl tripe or just general rubbishness. That's my opinnion mind you. Infact you could argue all of it is 'art' *cough*.

You've got some really great pictures, and I love the drawing of the eagle. =)

And, I get what you mean about DA not really being about the art anymore, but I don't mind the fangirl/fanboy art(It is the art that they decide to draw, and what's the point in drawing if you don't draw what you like?), it's moreso the constant stream of pornographic photos that bother me.
Hurp-De-Durp!
RavingDragon
First Video: How to Talk like a Pirate

Postby RavingDragon » 26 Jun 2011, 21:09

What do you guys think?

I tried to combine Dubstep and DnB since they have very similar elements.

Dubstep DnB Thingy
The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live - George Carlin
nicholasmc1
First Video: The Job

Postby nicholasmc1 » 26 Jun 2011, 21:12

SO MANY EAGLES... MANY EAGLES
nicholasmc1

Postby nicholasmc1 » 26 Jun 2011, 21:17

RavingDragon wrote:What do you guys think?

Dubstep DnB Thingy

I don't usually like Dub step but that was pretty cool man, do you have more for me to taste?
gcninja

Postby gcninja » 26 Jun 2011, 21:42

Ergo wrote:Soul Eater (full-view is 1920x1080):
Not happy with that one at all; didn't spend enough time on it.

Hehehe, I wanna see a good comedy :D

OT:
Bah, I suck, I got a bamboo but need to learn how to work with it
Its been a while since I did anything serious, but heres my two favorite.
Cuz its maes fuckign hughes.
and this one
EJ wrote:Lyinginbedmon, I'm looking forward to when Paul or Graham reset your & Elomin's post count back to zero. If you keep it up it's bound to happen =p

Noblesse Oblige
Buksvager!
RavingDragon

Postby RavingDragon » 26 Jun 2011, 23:37

nicholasmc1 wrote:
RavingDragon wrote:What do you guys think?

Dubstep DnB Thingy

I don't usually like Dub step but that was pretty cool man, do you have more for me to taste?

Glad you like it :D

That's the only dubstep track I have made so far but check out my soundcloud for more of my work.
The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live - George Carlin
RavingDragon

Postby RavingDragon » 26 Jun 2011, 23:41

Ergo wrote:
Azumanga Daioh (first part of an almost-completed 27-panel long-form comic.)

Holy crap I love Azumanga Daioh!

Where can I see your comic strip?
Merrymaker_Mortalis

Postby Merrymaker_Mortalis » 29 Jun 2011, 12:48

I apologise for the horrendous (only 9) submissions to the group. I was uploading some of my work from my Degree show and I though I'd click the "share work to group" thing on each one ^^
Alex Steacy
First Video: Beats me! No seriously Graham hits me.

Postby Alex Steacy » 29 Jun 2011, 22:31

Drew this the other day, it'll probably go over the head of anyone who doesn't play Magic though.
gcninja

Postby gcninja » 29 Jun 2011, 22:57

i lold
EJ wrote:Lyinginbedmon, I'm looking forward to when Paul or Graham reset your & Elomin's post count back to zero. If you keep it up it's bound to happen =p

Noblesse Oblige
Buksvager!
GaProgMan
First Video: 1337 - 64K

Postby GaProgMan » 02 Jul 2011, 01:58

I can only, really, do stuff like this:
Or this:
Basic image manipulation stuff. Mainly because I have no artistic talent what-so-ever.

Although, I often write silly ditty's like this
Alighting the Train wrote:As he stepped off the train, he could only think of his friends and family. He could see people's mouths moving, but couldn't hear them. 'It must be the adrenaline,' he thought.
He'd travelled on a train before, but this journey was different. He was uncomfortable the entire time. His underpants had bunched.

Or this
Noir wrote:The summer of 1932 had been a hot one; the smog hadn't helped either. The whole state seemed to come to a stand still – a sweaty stand still. Pretty much all of L.A gathered together with a common goal that year: to sweat and complain about it. The drought didn't help much either. People were already desperate enough as it was, then the state governor decided that the best course of action – after he'd started rationing the water supply – was to bring in prohibition. At least we used to be able to have a drink – a col beer on a hot day went down so well – but now, we didn't even have that pleasure. The papers ran wild with headlines like "Governor Squeezing L.A Dry" and "'Water! Water' Was his death call"
If you asked me back then why I moved to L.A I'd tell you that I wanted to be in show business. If you asked me now why I moved, I'd tell you that it must have been God or Fate that dragged me there, I really don't know why. I suppose my reason was really to get out of nowhere. I was born and raised on a farm. When most kids where spending their time learning math and reading books, I was rearing cows, and looking after pigs, and plucking chickens. I still got an education, in fact I'd say that I learnt more on the farm than any city kid had done at school. But my life took a downward turn into boredom when my Father died.
After that, I wanted to do something more with my life. It was a difficult time for me, I didn't want to upset my Dad, but I needed to get away from the farm. I spent a week in contemplation at the church, thinking and talking with God. After that week I had two clear thoughts: I could never rely on anyone but me, and I was going to sell the farm. So, I did. I sold the farm to a family business, then moved to L.A in search of excitement.

I remember the day like it was yesterday, Tuesday 15th of August, I'd just bought a new electric desk fan. It was working, too. Only, not as well as it should have done. My office was too big for it have an affect on anything but me. That wasn't so bad, but for some reason it'd shut off after a minute or so. I climbed out of my chair – that was no mean feat, as it was a leather chair and I was real sweaty – and made my way over to the wall socket. I got onto my knees and yanked that sucker right out. That's when she walked in.
"Praying aint gonna help" A soft, sweet voice, with a hint of North Carolina in it.
That's when I looked at her. Talk about your Bette Davis' and your Clara Bow's all you want, this girl didn't hold a candle to either of them. If you put an hour glass next to her, the hour glass would be jealous. She had a frame that could stop traffic. Under the floral print dress was the body a goddess would want as a 16th birthday present just to get the attention of everyone else. This, I didn't know yet, though, as her dress was made of cotton, and wasn't form hugging – which kept her suitably cool and mostly sweat free.
Under her hat was hair the colour of night. No, it was darker than night – it was as if her hair was a dark, flowing shadow running from the top of her head, and down her back. It seemed to wave around sumptuously of it's own accord, yet responded to her every movement.
Her eye's were the biggest and bluest that I'd ever seen. They where the colour of a fresh stream running through a meadow. The kind where you'd be able to catch the biggest fish you'd ever seen. Just looking into her eyes made me home sick. They had a hypnotic feature, I couldn't stop staring into her eyes. I'd never believed any of that "Your eyes are so deep..." stuff, but that all changed pretty quickly.
Her lips were a deep shade of red, and gleaming. I could swear that she was wearing lipstick, but there was something about her lips that told me she wasn't. I'd never met a girl who had lips this colour naturally, but she did. It was the kind of red you get on a freshly ripened apple. I didn't want to bite her, but I did wanted a taste of her lips.
She made her way across the room, hips moving from side to side, hypnotising me the whole time. I could have walked out of there clucking like a chicken if she'd have wanted. I couldn't hear her steps, although I could see she was wearing high heels.

Prety naff really. But there ya go.
Avatar image is part of Vanilla Jester's Draw-A-Thing series on LRR forumers
Psycat Aurora
First Video: Rejected WiiPlay Games

Postby Psycat Aurora » 05 Jul 2011, 09:07

I just recently finished a collaboration with another person on Deviantart, and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. The other person did the original drawing and line work, while I did the colouring. So here it is:
My Deviantart page is here: http://psycat-aurora.deviantart.com/
The other artist's Deviantart page is here: http://ktshy.deviantart.com/
Deviantart: Psycat-Aurora
Instagram: @psycataurora
Tumblr: Psycat Aurora
Twitter: @Psycat_Aurora
JustAName
First Video: Rapidfire I
Location: The Land of Unbearably Fashionable People and Lots of Cars

Postby JustAName » 05 Jul 2011, 10:52

Oh man, that's great. I have a soft spot for Delirium. I wish my costume of her had come out better. But that's really awesome!
Alja-Markir wrote:Andy is the LRR Heart-throb.
Morgan is the LRR Crotch-throb.

And all I can do is read a book to stay awake. And it rips my life away, but it's a great escape.

Cureless_Poison
First Video: Fun with microwaves.

Postby Cureless_Poison » 05 Jul 2011, 14:58

Sketches:

Wallpapers:

Other:

nicholasmc1

Postby nicholasmc1 » 07 Jul 2011, 08:45

I was gonna say something and then I realised no that would be silly, so Man Cooking = Officially an art form
Merrymaker_Mortalis

Postby Merrymaker_Mortalis » 03 Feb 2012, 10:22

I had to trawl backwards with the CTRL F hotkey to re-find this thread because search was gay.

In the process of uploading new images to my Deviant Art profile(see in my sig for link).
I'm apologising for spamming those who follow our LRR group and saying LOOK AT MY PWEETTY PICTURES.
It's 4 years of Sketchbook work I'm uploading (not *all* of it). I'll upload my current active sketchbook when it's full [won't belong]. Enjoy laughing at me. There's also photographs of a very bold black bird.

Stupid SOPA shadow makes me very worried about being raped by copyright so I'm crippling all use of drawings I've produced based off other people's intellectual property for other people so I don't get raped as the oblivious middle man. Also means I can't make money selling prints off good photographs of said work. I could, but I don't want to risk it.
Last edited by Merrymaker_Mortalis on 03 Feb 2012, 13:44, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Discussion”