LRR T-Shirts

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
TheHysteriaMan
First Video: Fun With Microwaves 2

LRR T-Shirts

Postby TheHysteriaMan » 04 Dec 2011, 23:28

I feel like there were more LRR t-shirts than what is in the store right now. I could have sworn there was one about science but I can seem to find it.

Also if anybody wants to talk about funny T-shirt ideas for LRR I want to.

Here's mine: What are you doing?
SCIENCE!

Tell me if this was a t-shirt already cause it seems familiar.
MattAn
First Video: You're Kidding

Re: LRR T-Shirts

Postby MattAn » 04 Dec 2011, 23:32

There was a Science shirt and a Runners one (not a preorder one, just extremely limited), plus many other strictly preorder shirts. Only the massively, insanely popular ones end up with reprints, really? Even then it's only in black, whereas preorders had more options. ;)
Graham
Super Moderator

Postby Graham » 04 Dec 2011, 23:40

We may be doing a reprint of the Science shirt at some point.
But yeah, what you see on the site is out current stock. There's always more to come!

And the MtG Phases shirt should be appearing in the store soon, we've got some extras of that one.
MattAn
First Video: You're Kidding

Postby MattAn » 05 Dec 2011, 03:23

Graham wrote:We may be doing a reprint of the Science shirt at some point.
But yeah, what you see on the site is out current stock. There's always more to come!

And the MtG Phases shirt should be appearing in the store soon, we've got some extras of that one.

So Graham, if one were to, how to put this.. Only played a demo/trial of the XBLA Duels of the Plainswalkers and barely know a thing about Magic the Gathering (I'm such a noob, but really want to get into it!), would one also be able to wear such a shirt with equal pride?

I was disappoint when I discovered I need to stitch up a bit of the seam at the back of my Runners shirt, with no others being in the store anymore.. But it's easily fixed! :D
Juliamon
First Video: I... think it was Who Watches Movies?

Postby Juliamon » 05 Dec 2011, 09:04

Science shirt reprints? YES PLEASE! I'm STILL kicking myself for not getting one when they originally were available. I honestly can't figure out why my past self sat on the fence about it and decided against it.
brb, assaulting children.
Ororon
First Video: Unskippable

Postby Ororon » 05 Dec 2011, 09:58

MattAn wrote:
Graham wrote:We may be doing a reprint of the Science shirt at some point.

So Graham, if one were to, how to put this.. Only played a demo/trial of the XBLA Duels of the Plainswalkers and barely know a thing about Magic the Gathering (I'm such a noob, but really want to get into it!), would one also be able to wear such a shirt with equal pride?

Take out the demo part of Duels of the Plainswakers but add about a +5 to MattAn's Magic Skill, I'm also very nubbish :/ I have the same question, I really like the Magic Shirt but I'm not very good or had much of a chance to play it but I've always found the game interesting.
I came, I saw, I lol'd
Metcarfre
First Video: Not Applicable

Postby Metcarfre » 05 Dec 2011, 10:06

I think the only correct answer here is, buy ALL the shirts!

You can learn Magic later.
the_lone_bard
First Video: Black box...i think.

Postby the_lone_bard » 05 Dec 2011, 10:14

I would agree, more SCIENCE! shirts would be wonderful.

As it is, the only shirts I would personally buy would be the LRR and DB shirts. Not because the others aren't funny, but because unless you watch LRR the Pirate shirt would likely provoke the reaction of "...That was random." and the Canadian slacker shirt would just be met with "You're not Canadian."

But the Science shirt I felt managed to hit the right spot of being funny to those who had never heard of LRR before, and a little more funny if you had.
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/lone.bard
MsN: Thelonebard@live.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheLoneBard
Twitter: Thelonebard

I'm mean because you're stupid.
Geoff_B
First Video: Installation Anxiety

Postby Geoff_B » 05 Dec 2011, 10:56

metcarfre wrote:I think the only correct answer here is, buy ALL the shirts!

In fact the shirt teaches you how to play Magic! What could be better than a clear reminder of the turn order that's always close to hand?
Twitter|Google+|Tumblr|Facebook|Steam|Skype: gmbridges

I survived spaMEGAdon and all I got was this lousy signature joke.

#TeamMonica, #TeamMaki, #TeamTavis
Metcarfre
First Video: Not Applicable

Postby Metcarfre » 05 Dec 2011, 11:42

They should print some upside-down for the n00bs.
Ororon

Postby Ororon » 05 Dec 2011, 12:36

Geoff_B wrote:
metcarfre wrote:I think the only correct answer here is, buy ALL the shirts!

In fact the shirt teaches you how to play Magic! What could be better than a clear reminder of the turn order that's always close to hand?

Not gonna lie that is actually one of the reasons I want the shirt.
I came, I saw, I lol'd
The Jester
First Video: The Truce

Postby The Jester » 05 Dec 2011, 15:41

I'm still waiting for and wanting Runners shirt reprints. I'm sad that I only bought the one. :(
Ahlir

Postby Ahlir » 05 Dec 2011, 22:35

I really really want an Aww Muffin shirt, but I might be keen on a MtG shirt too.
* Disclaimer: The person writing this has no idea what she is talking about.*

Image ImageImage
allonewordnospaces
First Video: The Basement

Postby allonewordnospaces » 06 Dec 2011, 03:20

Yeah, I have a lot of want for the Aww Muffin shirt. Everytime I see a crew member wearing one in a video I think that damn muffin is laughing at me. I would be very much appoint if you reprinted it, even as a limited pre order.

Sometimes I don't re-read my posts and I leave out.
the_lone_bard

Postby the_lone_bard » 06 Dec 2011, 04:12

Only if the Pre-Orders are at least a month long so I have time to save for one.

Lord Chrusher
Can't Drink Possible Beers
First Video: Door to Door

Postby Lord Chrusher » 06 Dec 2011, 04:52

I feel this is the right thread to repost this.
Lord Chrusher wrote:Photos from my [not so] recent trip to Hawaii
Me standing in from of the primary mirror of the Keck II telescope. A couple of days earlier we were using this telescope to study the stellar populations of galaxies about 50 million light years away.

The two Keck telescopes are right of me. The Subaru telescope which we also use is left of me. I wore the science shirt intentionally.
We are all made of star dust. However we are also made of nuclear waste.
Remember to think before you post.
the_lone_bard

Postby the_lone_bard » 06 Dec 2011, 05:37

I want that shirt, and I want that telescope.

DuelLadyS

Postby DuelLadyS » 09 Dec 2011, 11:22

Just wondering... has anyone recieved their Desert Bus 5 shirts yet? I know it's Fangamer and not LRR, but I haven't heard a peep from those guys for 2 weeks. Just wondering if I need to pop off an email looking for my shirt.
Evil Jim
First Video: Shake Your Hands

Postby Evil Jim » 09 Dec 2011, 11:43

I still want a Ninja Bees shirt. Or a 3 PS3s shirt. I wish I had picked one up when they were available.
Arius wrote:People were just so awestruck by your awesomeness that they became catatonic.
ThrashJazzAssassin wrote:BURN HIM! BURN THE HERETIC! DEATH TO ALL WHO SCORN THE AWESOMENESS OF EVIL JIM!
Graham
Super Moderator

Postby Graham » 09 Dec 2011, 14:50

DuelLadyS wrote:Just wondering... has anyone recieved their Desert Bus 5 shirts yet? I know it's Fangamer and not LRR, but I haven't heard a peep from those guys for 2 weeks. Just wondering if I need to pop off an email looking for my shirt.
I actually spoke with one of the Fangamer guys at the charity dinner last night, and not only was the DB5 shirt an unprecedented success for charity shirts they've done, but it was immediately followed by their black Friday sale. So they're working through a lot of shipping currently.

I know they're working as fast as possible though. They're cool dudes.
LogicSword
First Video: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Postby LogicSword » 09 Dec 2011, 15:56

I'd completely forgotten I'd ordered one of them, looking forward to it when it shows up :D
DuelLadyS

Postby DuelLadyS » 09 Dec 2011, 16:29

Graham wrote:
DuelLadyS wrote:Just wondering... has anyone recieved their Desert Bus 5 shirts yet? I know it's Fangamer and not LRR, but I haven't heard a peep from those guys for 2 weeks. Just wondering if I need to pop off an email looking for my shirt.
I actually spoke with one of the Fangamer guys at the charity dinner last night, and not only was the DB5 shirt an unprecedented success for charity shirts they've done, but it was immediately followed by their black Friday sale. So they're working through a lot of shipping currently.

Well you guys wouldn't be working with them if they weren't cool dudes! :wink: Just glad to know my order didn't slip through the cracks of the internet... I'd hate to find that out too late to get one.
The Architect

Postby The Architect » 09 Dec 2011, 19:04

Y'know, a list (with pics) of past and present (and FUTURE!!!) t-shirts would be a great thing for the LRR Wiki. And I am totally not saying this as a means of prompting reprints of shirts I may have missed. Not at all. Nope. [/not at all convincing denial]
Lord Hosk
First Video: Checkpoint: Into the breach
Location: Half and inch below the knuckle of the ring finger. MI

Postby Lord Hosk » 09 Dec 2011, 19:18

The Architect wrote:Y'know, a list (with pics) of past and present (and FUTURE!!!) t-shirts would be a great thing for the LRR Wiki. And I am totally not saying this as a means of prompting reprints of shirts I may have missed. Not at all. Nope. [/not at all convincing denial]

As I was reading this I was thinking the same thing. "what does that shirt look like, sound like something I want to buy!"

Maybe a full list of shirts plus a poll or something, which shirt should be the next reprint.
AlexanderDitto
Better Than the First Alexander
First Video: Desert Bus 1: The Original!

Postby AlexanderDitto » 09 Dec 2011, 19:51

DuelLadyS wrote:
Graham wrote:

Well you guys wouldn't be working with them if they weren't cool dudes! :wink: Just glad to know my order didn't slip through the cracks of the internet... I'd hate to find that out too late to get one.

As long as you got a confirmation email about your order, you should be solid.

Those Fangamer dudes and ladies are just some of the gosh-darn best people. They really go the extra mile for their customers.

Return to “General Discussion”