My Next Tweet

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
PlasmaCow
First Video: Desert Bus 4 / The Job

My Next Tweet

Postby PlasmaCow » 23 Apr 2012, 12:44

http://yes.thatcan.be/my/next/tweet/

A site that takes all your tweets and mashes them up to suggest what you should tweet next.
Heavy overtones of Engrish and hilarity. :D

Some quick examples generated from a few LRR-related twitter accounts,

@loadingreadyrun
Wow. Even still, should've been telling you found it! Love that is. Possibly a feathered earring.

@LRRMtG
We continue bringing all is a good in on Sunday afternoon it was the computer and Graham and occasional.

@Graham_LRR
What in here. To my previous surprise at that we need stickers I was fun, efficient and the middle bar up.

@Kathleen_LRR
Everyone's gmail accounts are you are just slept for a background thing at seams with Graham and.

@Matt_LRR
Also, while you have to do: 21.1km in bed. yeah, wishing I'd done that. I'm not fault when I'm tweeting.

@James_LRR
Gotta make sure I don't think you were going to jump in the easy joke. New plan.

@TallysTreasury
I'm sexy when he cheats. To his stuff. On the game Sorry to find a moose, and complicated, though.

@timsevenhuysen
A new desk up a date! And speaking of exciting adventures and my computer in the thief and a synonym for?

and my favourite so far,

@Rosco_LRR
A Charity for children RIDING THE CHILDREN!!! LRR FOR A Charity for Children at A Charity for Children!
Jamfalcon
First Video: Killer Instinct

Re: My Next Tweet

Postby Jamfalcon » 23 Apr 2012, 12:54

I don't tweet very much so it took a while before I got anything good, but I thought this one was quite entertaining:
"PIE! So much hoping to live with? OpenOffice is each crew member the Year Just voted for Valve."

Edit: Ooh, also this one. Most of mine involve voting, since the majority of my tweets have been for The Escapist's March Mayhem thing.
"I voted for YouTube Video of March Mayhem Tournament! I doing it right? BUUUUUUUS!!! HAMMER TIME! PIE!"
"Jamfalcon's a super weird name" - Graham

I wrote a book!
SecretsOfMoon
First Video: Killer Instinct

Postby SecretsOfMoon » 23 Apr 2012, 13:02

"To store all the useless bollocks people vomit through their devices? So for what it's worth, I'm having?"

"Information pollution is the bother? Information pollution is the new devil. Drunk, angry, disappointed."

"So twatter then, well here goes: Fuck you who have decided that following me is the new devil."

My twitter is bundle of fun.
I am the bearer of Sitra Ahra, the one who stands at the gates of Qliphoth, I am Maskim Xul.
4861696c20536174616e21
Depressive Realism Now!
LogicSword
First Video: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Postby LogicSword » 23 Apr 2012, 13:04

Off four hours of easy origami is depressing that but then integrated synthetic parts into themselves.

While I'm inclined to spare. Not going to the history of Brotherhood in terms of depression that or evil.

I thought of easy origami is my D&D group's trip to send me to the whole Battle Royale fans anger at each!

The first three for me. I'm amused.
Keab42

Postby Keab42 » 23 Apr 2012, 13:26

You do you don't have ever seen. This will be the Woods, or is creeping me give it up to follow...

BTW I think Gunner summed it Black, Wayward Son, Fortunate Son etc, but can't find a thing as the Vaults!

Get you. *manly hug* A BBC Iplayer. mustache is no more? : I don't have the desktop client.

Most amusing. Though I was expecting it to generate "Butts. Lol" for Kathleen...
Keab42: Keeb-forty-two Deal with it. @Keab42 | | +Keab42 | | Tumblr
Elomin Sha
First Video: Max Effect

Postby Elomin Sha » 23 Apr 2012, 14:03

Tally's and Roscoe's are quite weird.

Elomin_Sha: Making sprite animation for my remit. Listening to get the games in the video for £61, come flooding!

- A Dark Halo's songs used a copy somewhere but he doesn't feel like you 'casing' the first Skyrim glitch. (I think the second tweet took an arrow to the, you know.)

-Feed Dump material? From my payment in butter nut covered daisies. No idea what the forum gave their best?

-Crazy hair guy is now paw-per. I'm going to it. UV Mapping has told him but he was interesting.

-You're not looking for some nice reactions from FEAR ME! My bad. The return of the magpie defence team.

-I held a thread. How's your father doing the swing of Story Guy's life? I have the Apes, I'm trying to?

-SCRAP THAT! I hate myself. I have just ordered 20 lbs worth should have drawings, script and panel length?
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
Keab42

Postby Keab42 » 23 Apr 2012, 14:18

Some of those almost make sense Elomin, but I think it's not quite right as none of them say "Get in the bag"
Keab42: Keeb-forty-two Deal with it. @Keab42 | | +Keab42 | | Tumblr
Elomin Sha
First Video: Max Effect

Postby Elomin Sha » 23 Apr 2012, 14:24

I have yet to tweet about my bag.
The most unique, nicest, and confusing individual you will get to know. Don't be stupid around me, that's my job.
https://displate.com/elominsha/galleries
If you need art, I take commissions, PM me.
empath
First Video: How to Talk Like a Pirate

Postby empath » 23 Apr 2012, 15:15

Y'all do realize you're just letting a spambot 'writing-algorithm' fondle your twitter archives, right?

...aw, fuckit; I haven't touched mine since Jack Layton's death, anyways:

TCBMNT wrote:Dear America, NOW *I* am now it's been wishing this A BEST friend will tell the front of the store's.

Hmmmmm, almost comprehensible - got elements of my previous tweets that ARE quintessentially 'me', but just slapping it together without any real consideration falls flat; I still say this is no better than the various 'fans of "LRR PHCA"' that feel the need to paraphrase the OPs of months-dead threads, and inform us of valuable commerce opportunities via their signatures.

Next Web and Urlesque said it best in the testimonials that the site itself advertises.
Merrymaker_Mortalis
First Video: ENN's First Episode on Escapist

Postby Merrymaker_Mortalis » 23 Apr 2012, 15:19

@scw55 The Sarah Millican Television Programme is he still talking? so sad? :' I think that photograph sums up?
Merrymaker_Mortalis
First Video: ENN's First Episode on Escapist

Postby Merrymaker_Mortalis » 23 Apr 2012, 15:22

Britain's Got Talent's one: Blog and Twitter are up and Twitter are up and Twitter are up and Twitter are up and Twitter are up and?
Rikadyn
First Video: the pub

Postby Rikadyn » 23 Apr 2012, 15:55

My twitter:

I'm looking at kinda reminds me of steel lately? lol, i find it airs :P beer beer beer beer beer beer?
the heart knows no greater tragedy than a breath that begins in love and ends in grief...
Lyinginbedmon
First Video: BioShocked

Postby Lyinginbedmon » 23 Apr 2012, 16:02

Early man was thinking...? If keeps being so in a false assumption, so awesome I haven't touched anything!
~Lyinginbedmon

I'd start a hockey game! Or do criminals hate shirts? I love it. Hooray! likes Stacking. They don't.
~Dracogen

New comic: Buying the question mark with sightings of Here's a Google Plus page now, in the megacynics!
~Megacynics
Morgan wrote:Lyinginbedmon is short, but he makes up for it in awesomeness
concupiscentcrustacean
First Video: black box

Postby concupiscentcrustacean » 23 Apr 2012, 17:15

"Means educated, but are sacred. My thoughts also I want proof of 2011, in that it happened."

I WANT PROOF OF 2011!!!! ha!

"An alligator enjoying a dumpster. wha?! link please? and ears. we speak!"

"Get on sadness, and the booty dancing department do these things + have?"

I can't stop.
"I studied the ancient art of Origami gun making, and i've folded a pistol out of purest prose. This is an Origami 45. The most powerful poetry in the world."
concupiscentcrustacean
First Video: black box

Postby concupiscentcrustacean » 23 Apr 2012, 17:17

double post for:

Alternating!

Yeah, I would tweet that
"I studied the ancient art of Origami gun making, and i've folded a pistol out of purest prose. This is an Origami 45. The most powerful poetry in the world."
Psyclone
First Video: Christmas Carolling on Halloween

Postby Psyclone » 23 Apr 2012, 17:24

No matter what do what Canada does, you'll always hope you're pronouncing these men even have it.

Apparently improv teachers don't approve of them? Just passed an Amish table craftsman in time.

My dad knows way more about professional bowling than Washington ferries anyway.
They/them/their pronouns

twitch: armadillorampant
Graham
Super Moderator

Postby Graham » 23 Apr 2012, 17:33

WOW. All of ours are amazing.
empath
First Video: How to Talk Like a Pirate

Postby empath » 23 Apr 2012, 17:53

Well, remember G - it's simply reworking parts of your previous tweets - with what y'all have given it to work with, how could the results NOT be awesome? 8)
Under_Score
First Video: Unskippable Pilot

Postby Under_Score » 23 Apr 2012, 17:55

Saw Lying and Dracogen talking about this on Twitter and have been playing with it every so often for the last few hours. Here's some of the more comprehensible ones:

"You look a few moments to come out here. Very few moments to burn life's house down."

"A starship. I don't mind getting bumped. Heh, thank you. I agree with someone semi-random, I find amusing!"

"There's something I think you've already said I'd be while you're drafting?"

"What does it was Mass Effect. You're only half-way through your writing, not Major."

"It's a link twitter to come out of LRR's Friday Nights coming back. Sorry, I know who voted for people?"

Edit: Had to include this one: "2 player full body QWOP? You know of the choices from the drinking game version of quality."
Last edited by Under_Score on 23 Apr 2012, 17:58, edited 1 time in total.
-Under Underscore Score (or just Underscore for short)
JustAName
First Video: Rapidfire I
Location: The Land of Unbearably Fashionable People and Lots of Cars

Postby JustAName » 23 Apr 2012, 17:56

<3 An episode of high fives all night! I'd say :P I have you going through SF and not that is.
Alja-Markir wrote:Andy is the LRR Heart-throb.
Morgan is the LRR Crotch-throb.

And all I can do is read a book to stay awake. And it rips my life away, but it's a great escape.

Dave-O_Boy
First Video: Unskipable

Postby Dave-O_Boy » 23 Apr 2012, 17:59

Oh man, taking ones from the Peter Molydeux account (a mock Peter Molyneux one) equals even more amazing game ideas:

Imagine walking past a museum? Actually, what if your friend posted a death animation loops and being!

Imagine if your enemies correctly before in which we all die from anywhere in huge Earth damaging wars.

World Exclusive trailer for free. still have to know this, we get bored.

Just imagine a torch. Rocking the baby in a NEW revolution in the first dancing FPS War game, it's Xmas.

Is made something completely new? A game that last tweet. Please don't talk, physical words are a game!

Survival Horror combined with more followers than bullets.

and I'm sure I could go on and on.
~I'm probably not serious~
Oh and you can just call me Dave.
No need for the whole screen name.
Vigafre
First Video: Halo: The Future of Gaming

Postby Vigafre » 23 Apr 2012, 18:17

I post way too much nonsense.

"Woah, way for checking after the Guitar Center logo. MOM, WE'RE DYING You should check this Street."

"Unfortunately, I put the comments. It doesn't work on Chrome. It's pretty decent."

"I love that it I still not glance to go to say. Earthquakes aren't something to a YouTube trailer."

"Considering I don't nap. Sometimes I love that fell off shelves, damaging hardwood floors."
PlasmaCow
First Video: Desert Bus 4 / The Job

Postby PlasmaCow » 23 Apr 2012, 18:26

another one generated from @loadingreadyrun:
Have you posted! Miss our keen new with the whole panel, but Graham are THOSE ads? We don't believe so.

I guess I should stick a couple from my own account too (although it's barely ever used) @euanforrest:
Please retweet and only another 99 until you want - makes him as a LRR prop?

Has joined the liquor... and original comedy both great news Robey thank you then?

By the Game Damage pilot a single block from the show time wasn't ungodly for charity marathon for!

I can hear high pitched whine as possible additions to their own tour announcement 2 days after it out at.
Under_Score
First Video: Unskippable Pilot

Postby Under_Score » 23 Apr 2012, 18:33

I should be getting some work done, but I wanted to share this one:

"And if it'll be possible to have to LRR. Ways to raise money for aerial footage."

Sounds like it'd be an interesting X Ways to Y. :p
-Under Underscore Score (or just Underscore for short)
Metcarfre
First Video: Not Applicable

Postby Metcarfre » 23 Apr 2012, 18:48

Was it fade out - without consequence? So velocity/ momentum carries with no control or cheaper doesn't.

Yup. Nanobot implanted replacement endoskeleton and air, of research paper now available; ...

Nice. Pen. Lighter. Shoes. Credit/debitcards. Buttons. Phones. Clothing. Yeah, right?

Really excited decided to urination as in iTunes. I don't have this problem in Cumberland.

WAT am I tweeting?!?

Return to “General Discussion”