The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
User avatar
King Kool
Quality and Quantity
Posts: 5981
Joined: 28 Jan 2008, 19:22
Location: Rhode Island
Contact:

The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby King Kool » 26 May 2012, 11:31

Zing! A new sex thread is here! Let's talk about sex! Let's not talk about crossbows!
Last edited by King Kool on 26 May 2012, 11:39, edited 1 time in total.
Image
a winner is you. - Ash
King Kool, you are wrong. - Graham
King Kool, shut your face. - James
This thread was creepy until KingKool made it AWESOME. - Tombrend
Why this obsession with foam implements? - Metcarfre
User avatar
King Kool
Quality and Quantity
Posts: 5981
Joined: 28 Jan 2008, 19:22
Location: Rhode Island
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby King Kool » 26 May 2012, 11:36

Let's talk about porn!

I hardly watch any straight pornography with a man and a woman. So much of it is so utterly dispassionate. Maybe if you're not like me and you've actually HAD sexual encounters and find it so frustrating to get to that random sex is actually appealing, maybe that would work. But I'm not interested in that. This isn't getting into some of it just being like, "bang 'em and drop 'em on the sidewalk with a roll of quarters to remember me by" which doesn't appeal to me.

I can't believe it's just "two is better than one" that is what makes girl-girl things appeal. I think it's also a fundamental different approach.
Image
a winner is you. - Ash
King Kool, you are wrong. - Graham
King Kool, shut your face. - James
This thread was creepy until KingKool made it AWESOME. - Tombrend
Why this obsession with foam implements? - Metcarfre
User avatar
Dutch guy
Posts: 5199
Joined: 11 Feb 2008, 17:12
First Video: History of Halo
Location: Southern Dutch Colonies

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Dutch guy » 26 May 2012, 11:38

In b4 lock! (I'm expecting this thread to atleast surpass the pagecount of the last one before that happens though!)

Wooooohhhh!!!!!!
THE DUTCH!! THE DUTCH AGAIN!!!!!
Elomin Sha wrote:Dutch guy is the King of the Dutch.
User avatar
King Kool
Quality and Quantity
Posts: 5981
Joined: 28 Jan 2008, 19:22
Location: Rhode Island
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby King Kool » 26 May 2012, 11:39

(Graham gave his blessing for a new topic, by the way)

I don't see you talking about sex, Dutch Guy. We got rules about that around here...
Image
a winner is you. - Ash
King Kool, you are wrong. - Graham
King Kool, shut your face. - James
This thread was creepy until KingKool made it AWESOME. - Tombrend
Why this obsession with foam implements? - Metcarfre
User avatar
Avistew
Posts: 2593
Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 18:34
First Video: Can't remember
Location: Oregon, USA

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Avistew » 26 May 2012, 12:47

"Two heads" would have worked too, for the sex thread, you know...

I don't like random porn either. I like erotica (so, text porn) and I like comic porn, and I would totally watch porn movies with an actual plot, but they don't seem that common.
Sometimes I feel like regular movies should have the sex part in them, even as just an optional feature, rather than just the "cut to both being in bed, dressed and wearing makeup for the female(s), and we're supposed to believe they've just had sex"

But if I'm already horny and I just want to look at stuff... then I'm less finicky about the context. I just look for guys jerking off, for instance (I like it better than male one female porn because there isn't a female I have to look at. Plus, with most straight porn being geared towards straight guys, you keep getting angles and closeups meant to focus on female parts I don't care about).

Sadly I have trouble finding stuff that focuses on the guy's face and the sound he makes, etc. I don't really care about seeing his semen come out, I don't get to see it when it's inside of me anyways so it's not like it's something I really relate to. What I find hot is the sounds guys make and the way their faces look during sex, especially when they come.

There isn't enough porn geared towards me, I think.

I also didn't really figure out most of what I liked until after I had sex, so it's possible one experiences porn differently depending on that.

Oh, and for some reason I find erotica about siblings having sex very hot, even though I couldn't be less attracted to my brothers (and I never identify with the characters, I just think it's hot). I assume it's a taboo thing.
Sadly I can't take much advantage of it in my actual sex life since, as I said, I don't identify with the characters or anything, so trying to roleplay it would be a turnoff rather than a turn on.

But I think it might be an extension of how hot I find the idea that a guy is so turned on he can't take it anymore: he has to masturbate, or yield to temptation, despite everything.

Mmh, other porn thoughts... Oh yeah. I'm probably also going to be alone in that, but... guys in porn tend to have penises that are way too big and turn me off. Just imagining these things inside of me hurts. I like amateur porn better partly because some of the guys at least look normal. But it's so bad that sometimes I google "small penis porn" because I know what I end up with is mostly not small penises (although there is some of that) but average sized ones.

The funny thing is that during sex, I don't care much about the size. I've been with guys who are huge down there and they never hurt me. But watching it, it's just scary to me, I guess I can't really explain it either.

Interesting aside, when I read comic porn (mostly manga), I end up enjoying mostly stories with teenage boys, not because I like guys young (quite the opposite), but because their members are less exaggerated.

Oh, and I don't find it hot at all when they draw fluids going everywhere, like the girl is giving birth and her water broke or something. It just makes me go "lolwat?"

And that's all I can think of for porn right now.
Check out my webcomic, The Meddlers! (Currently not updating)
User avatar
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
Posts: 19383
Joined: 29 Oct 2006, 12:19
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate
Location: In Limbo.
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Master Gunner » 26 May 2012, 13:06

King Kool wrote:I can't believe it's just "two is better than one" that is what makes girl-girl things appeal. I think it's also a fundamental different approach.


It's efficiency. Guys generally like boobs in their porn, and you cannot get a better boob:person ratio than with lesbian porn, as well as a higher absolute number of boobs on average.

Or what you said.
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
User avatar
Alja-Markir
Trebuchet Enthusiast
Posts: 5699
Joined: 04 Feb 2007, 21:03
Location: Deep In Space

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Alja-Markir » 26 May 2012, 15:47

Lesbian porn can be just as mercenary and unfulfilling as straight porn.

That said, I note three major factors of appeal for the primary viewership.

1) More female figure, less male figure.
2) It's considered "naughty" without being flat out wrong. (What sociologists call a "weak tabboo")
3) It's considered less "serious" of a sex act.

~Alja~
Last edited by Alja-Markir on 26 May 2012, 15:51, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Duckay
Posts: 3706
Joined: 05 Jun 2011, 00:57
First Video: Man Cooking
Location: Central Coast, Australia

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Duckay » 26 May 2012, 15:47

I rarely, if ever, watch pornography with men. It's almost exclusively lesbian porn, or women masturbating.

As far as real sex goes, I don't mind penises at all (I'm marrying a man, after all), but I definitely prefer the female figure when it comes to just looking, and porn guys rarely move me at all.

Occasionally I'll read erotica about a man or men - much more often than I'll watch porn with a man or men in it - but it doesn't move me as much as the women.
User avatar
Fezzul
Posts: 2550
Joined: 10 Aug 2011, 06:45
First Video: Toothy Smile
Location: New York

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Fezzul » 26 May 2012, 16:35

Porn is just kinda dull...

Sex is more interesting in movies, because it has context. I need to know at least something about the people involved. Even if it's not much. Otherwise it's just so much fluid and grunting.
-----------------------------------------
And that's the news. Skeptics remain skeptical.
User avatar
Psyclone
Posts: 1862
Joined: 13 Sep 2009, 02:23
First Video: Christmas Carolling on Halloween
Location: Walla^2

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Psyclone » 26 May 2012, 16:48

I, too, prefer lesbian porn. :P

Seriously though, I'll watch gay male porn too, though it's definitely not my first choice. Maybe I'm okay with penises as long as they're nowhere near me? I've also come to the conclusion that of I were a man, I would probably still be gay, so I guess I just have a strong aversion to straight sex? Phrasing everything as a question?
They/them/their pronouns

twitch: armadillorampant
User avatar
Duckay
Posts: 3706
Joined: 05 Jun 2011, 00:57
First Video: Man Cooking
Location: Central Coast, Australia

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Duckay » 26 May 2012, 16:50

Maybe you just like things to match down there? ;) I'm sorry, bad joke...
User avatar
Psyclone
Posts: 1862
Joined: 13 Sep 2009, 02:23
First Video: Christmas Carolling on Halloween
Location: Walla^2

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Psyclone » 26 May 2012, 16:53

Tbh, I have no idea why, so you might be right. I don't think it's really ever going to be an issue, though.
They/them/their pronouns

twitch: armadillorampant
User avatar
auberginequeen
Posts: 1559
Joined: 25 May 2009, 19:04
First Video: Rejected 'Get A Mac' Ads
Location: aubergineland

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby auberginequeen » 26 May 2012, 17:27

I like porn, but unlike a number of people in this thread, I like men. And dicks.

I'm rather sound-oriented (vs sight-oriented), and the thing that always gets me about porn is that the dude never actually sounds like he's enjoying himself. Probably because of the effort required and such, but the occasional grunts aren't very convincing, especially when they seem to follow a pattern. ("Unh... unh... unh... unh..." or "Ahhh TSSS ahhh TSSS ahhh" are very common)

So I end up looking for porn niches where the guy is more likely to sound convincing, like fictional rape, cheating and so on. I'm not really turned on by these things, I just like the guy sounding believable! Even amateur porn I find is too centered on the lady moaning etc. I don't give a shit about the lady and how she's feeling! I'm trying to fantasize about men here!

More men! More happy men! And above all else, MOAR DICKS!

ETA: Though it ups the dick ratio, I find gay porn isn't always better.
User avatar
goat
Posts: 3710
Joined: 02 Feb 2009, 20:59

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby goat » 26 May 2012, 17:50

auberginequeen wrote:I'm rather sound-oriented (vs sight-oriented), and the thing that always gets me about porn is that the dude never actually sounds like he's enjoying himself. Probably because of the effort required and such, but the occasional grunts aren't very convincing, especially when they seem to follow a pattern. ("Unh... unh... unh... unh..." or "Ahhh TSSS ahhh TSSS ahhh" are very common)


This, except gender swap. It is such a turnoff when the actors/actresses sound like they're just going through the motions. Or, equivalently, when they're more concentrated on posing than having fun.

There are other small things, like lighting and scenery that can be a bit off putting as well. Nothing screams bad porn to me like overly-lit bodies fucking on a couch in what is clearly a model home.
Last edited by goat on 26 May 2012, 18:49, edited 1 time in total.
Follow a derelict account:

http://www.twitter.com/goat1
User avatar
Duckay
Posts: 3706
Joined: 05 Jun 2011, 00:57
First Video: Man Cooking
Location: Central Coast, Australia

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Duckay » 26 May 2012, 18:00

I'd agree with that. Repeated moaning in the same pitch will make me turn it off faster than anything else. I hate it when they sound overtly fake.

In all likelihood it'll be fake regardless, but I'd like it to at least be convincing.
User avatar
Avistew
Posts: 2593
Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 18:34
First Video: Can't remember
Location: Oregon, USA

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Avistew » 26 May 2012, 20:46

About lesbian porn, I know a few males who don't really like it (bisexual and straight guys). The two reasons I've heard are:

- If there are only women, who the hell do I identify with? I want to picture myself in someone's position.

- Most lesbian porn is between straight actresses who have to fake it, and knowing they're forcing it kills it for me.

EDIT: I also know at least one guy who says he used to be super aroused by lesbian porn, but "outgrew" it: he doesn't know why, but it totally lost its appeal and know when he sees it he's all "meh".
Check out my webcomic, The Meddlers! (Currently not updating)
User avatar
Duckay
Posts: 3706
Joined: 05 Jun 2011, 00:57
First Video: Man Cooking
Location: Central Coast, Australia

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Duckay » 26 May 2012, 21:29

I know a (straight) guy who says something similar, that he doesn't find it particularly arousing because he can't see where he "fits in". Then again, I also have a (bisexual) male friend who says he usually prefers straight couples but occasionally the mood will "strike" and he'll really want lesbian porn. I suppose it's up to the individuals and their personal tastes, in the end.

Said friend really amuses me, though, because he once told me that he never understood why his ex-girlfriend was so turned on by male/male stuff. Apparently "it's like your thing with lesbians" didn't occur to him. I guess because he himself is rarely, if ever, in "the mood" for gay porn despite being interested in men? I'm not sure on his logic.
User avatar
tamaness
Posts: 2673
Joined: 17 Oct 2008, 03:44
First Video: LRReview: Desert Bus
Location: Stuck between a rock and a hard place
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby tamaness » 26 May 2012, 21:53

Avistew wrote:About lesbian porn, I know a few males who don't really like it (bisexual and straight guys). The two reasons I've heard are:

- If there are only women, who the hell do I identify with? I want to picture myself in someone's position.

- Most lesbian porn is between straight actresses who have to fake it, and knowing they're forcing it kills it for me.

EDIT: I also know at least one guy who says he used to be super aroused by lesbian porn, but "outgrew" it: he doesn't know why, but it totally lost its appeal and know when he sees it he's all "meh".


*spit*
*rubrubrubrub*
*spit*
*rubrubrubrub*
*fake moan*
*spit*
*rubrubrub*

Yeah, I don't see why anyone would have lose their taste for "lesbian" porn. Not at all. [>.>]
User avatar
Duckay
Posts: 3706
Joined: 05 Jun 2011, 00:57
First Video: Man Cooking
Location: Central Coast, Australia

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Duckay » 26 May 2012, 22:15

I've seen way better lesbian porn than that, but in fairness, I seek it out. It's not nearly as common.
User avatar
Master Gunner
Defending us from The Dutch!
Posts: 19383
Joined: 29 Oct 2006, 12:19
First Video: How To Talk Like A Pirate
Location: In Limbo.
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Master Gunner » 26 May 2012, 23:43

I have also known a couple guys without any interest in lesbian porn.

Personally, while I am occasionally in the mood for a specific type of porn, I don't really care for the most part. So long as I can use it to do what needs to be done and be done with it. My imagination takes over pretty quickly too, and then whatever I'm actually watching becomes largely irrelevant.
TheRocket wrote:Apparently the crotch area could not contain the badonkadonk area.
Twitter | Click here to join the Desert Bus Community Chat.
User avatar
NecroVale
Card-Carrying Cool Person
Posts: 1638
Joined: 21 Aug 2006, 18:04
First Video: Door to Door
Location: Here... I think...

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby NecroVale » 27 May 2012, 00:26

With video porn I tend to stick to those with women in them because overall I prefer the female form, and most guys I see in porn aren't what I consider attractive. That being said, I don't much care for video porn. The acting (if any) is usually terrible, and it's hard to find ones with story, let alone a good story.

Comic porn would probably rank higher if only because there is more often story involved, and the characters are usually more attractive physically if less realistic.

Text I think works best because then it mostly comes down to imagination, and that grants much more possibilities.

I find it kind of fascinating that the further away from video porn I go the more interested I become in having males involved. I guess that means I'm just kind of picky about my men... :?
Allen! wrote:I know, it confused and aroused me.
Also made me hate him more.

Image
User avatar
Deedles
Posts: 4043
Joined: 29 Nov 2010, 13:19
First Video: Man Cooking
Location: A shoebox on Kashyyyk.
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Deedles » 27 May 2012, 00:57

I don't really like video porn, lesbian/gay/straight/amateur/pro, doesn't matter which, I just generally find it awkward and end up laughing at it rather than getting aroused.

I prefer erotica, probably because I find my own imagination is fully capable of making me aroused with some help on the way.

I like it when the focus isn't all on the female too, so I find it rather annoying when porn/erotica focus only on the female, rather than also include how the guy is enjoying it too. So, I agree with Aubergine. Moar guys I say!
Hurp-De-Durp!
User avatar
The_Doctor
Posts: 340
Joined: 14 Mar 2012, 03:47
First Video: le cafe
Location: The "other" Victoria

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby The_Doctor » 27 May 2012, 01:39

Incidentally, seeing as it's been mentioned by a few of the girls that male porn actors don't do it for them. Then why the hell do they keep casting fat and/or old men for porn?! It's just not realistic that these gorgeous women would be having sex with half these actors (not that porn is at all realistic) and it ruins the immersion.
Has Tardis, will travel
User avatar
Dibria
Posts: 919
Joined: 30 Apr 2011, 12:40
First Video: The Job
Location: Somewhere between Lands End and John o' Groats

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Dibria » 27 May 2012, 02:12

I think the problem with all porn is desensitisation, I very rarely find myself returning to previously viewed material and most often flit around the web looking for something I haven't seen before when the mood so takes me.

I know some people find they have a fetish for 'X' be that lesbian, bondage, role play etc. etc. and simply always seek it out but besides some inclination I tend to just browse for material that's new to me. This has on occasion led to a post process thought along the lines of 'seriously? To that?' but for the most part it's the 'new' factor I think is most important.

I have some fixed sites I return to but thay're image aggregators, video share etc. so even visiting repeatedly heralds new content, and let's face it, with the Internet as it is you'd have to be going round the clock with 15 monitors to ever need to revisit content if you always want new material.
Image
User avatar
PlasmaCow
Posts: 956
Joined: 19 Dec 2010, 05:10
First Video: Desert Bus 4 / The Job
Location: Glasgow-ish, Scotland
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby PlasmaCow » 27 May 2012, 02:57

because being a ladykiller is a precursor to sex, here's David Attenborough wooing Cameron Diaz.

Semi-related, I heard a quote from octogenarian BBC radio host Nicholas Parsons, saying he loves being old enough to be "out of the game", as no matter how cheekily he flirts with a woman everyone just says he's an old charmer.
Image

Return to “General Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests