The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
User avatar
MinniChi
Posts: 868
Joined: 15 Oct 2012, 18:46
First Video: Your Very Own Prom
Location: Toronto Canada
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby MinniChi » 25 Oct 2012, 10:32

King Kool wrote:
Avistew wrote:regular condoms taste horrible.


I assumed most penises would, too.

This isn't even a cleanliness thing. I just mean... is flesh supposed to taste good? The nipple is purpose-built to go into the mouth, so evolutionarily, it probably tastes like something so you'll want to drink or something. That's why your teeth don't taste like anything, or if they do, you're just used to it.


Penis actually don't taste bad unless someone has extremely bad personal hygiene habits. Penis tastes much like skin anywhere else on the body. It just has a very different feel to it. The only icky tasting thing (I find) about a penis is the ejaculate.

As for condom sizes, Even though most guys I've known have bragged about their penis sizes, I have yet to meet a penis that will not fit the average condom. Sorry guys. But you're not as big as you like to think you are.
No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
User avatar
TheRocket
Posts: 8428
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:17
First Video: Those Games That We Played
Location: Lake Titicaca
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby TheRocket » 25 Oct 2012, 12:13

....
Walk in like DeNiro, and leave like Brando.

You're living proof that Darwin was a moron.
User avatar
KiteNeravar
Posts: 334
Joined: 24 Oct 2012, 17:34
First Video: Assassin Creeds
Location: Springfield, MA

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby KiteNeravar » 25 Oct 2012, 12:14

Avistew wrote:Now, if I'm on a date, which was the original question, then yeah, I would bring some. At least some flavored ones. Guys (in my personal experience) seem to assume oral sex is exempt from protection (despite transmitting most crap) and regular condoms taste horrible.
Perhaps I'm strange but if the choice is between protected oral sex or no oral sex, I would probably go with no oral sex.

As for carrying condoms, I never do, but that's mostly because I don't go out looking for one night stands. I've always just been interested in committed relationships.
User avatar
King Kool
Quality and Quantity
Posts: 5981
Joined: 28 Jan 2008, 19:22
Location: Rhode Island
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby King Kool » 25 Oct 2012, 14:11

TheRocket wrote:....


Just remember: it's all yours.
Image
a winner is you. - Ash
King Kool, you are wrong. - Graham
King Kool, shut your face. - James
This thread was creepy until KingKool made it AWESOME. - Tombrend
Why this obsession with foam implements? - Metcarfre
User avatar
Avistew
Posts: 2593
Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 18:34
First Video: Can't remember
Location: Oregon, USA

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Avistew » 25 Oct 2012, 14:57

Penises (or penes, if you want to use the latin plural) actually don't have much of a taste. Pre-ejaculate and ejaculate do, though. Both of them I enjoy the taste of, but it seems common to dislike the taste of come.

And the taste varies from one person to the next, too. I actually have had experience with one guy whose ejaculate taste foul. It was pretty terrible. Mostly, though, I enjoy the taste a lot.

Flavoured condoms taste bad, but not as bad as regular condoms.

And if the choice is between giving oral sex with a condom on or not giving oral sex, I'll give oral sex. Because I really enjoy it and I enjoy pleasuring guys. But I would also want to get tested as soon as possible so we can leave the condoms out from then on. I'd want to give blowjobs without condoms before having intercourse without condoms.

If the guy really doesn't want a blowjob with a condom on, then I assume I would jerk him off, as I'm comfortable doing that without protection.

And Rocket, I know your experience isn't typical, but I agree that most guys fit regular condoms fine. I assume guys who have a very different size would be used to carrying condoms that fit them if they plan on having sex, so having some that are the wrong size wouldn't be an issue. I see carrying condoms as a back-up plan, anyways, for the case when a guy doesn't have any. If he does, I'll use his first, since they're more likely to be the right type (except for oral sex).
Check out my webcomic, The Meddlers! (Currently not updating)
User avatar
TheRocket
Posts: 8428
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:17
First Video: Those Games That We Played
Location: Lake Titicaca
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby TheRocket » 25 Oct 2012, 15:09

ALL I SAID WAS ...

...
Walk in like DeNiro, and leave like Brando.

You're living proof that Darwin was a moron.
User avatar
KiteNeravar
Posts: 334
Joined: 24 Oct 2012, 17:34
First Video: Assassin Creeds
Location: Springfield, MA

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby KiteNeravar » 25 Oct 2012, 15:30

I'm not against blow jobs with condoms on principle or anything. I've tried it and I just couldn't get pleasure out of it, which lead to my girlfriend becoming frustrated and blaming herself, etc.
User avatar
Avistew
Posts: 2593
Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 18:34
First Video: Can't remember
Location: Oregon, USA

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Avistew » 25 Oct 2012, 17:17

Well obviously if it doesn't feel good, time to switch to something else then :) As far as I know it's not that unusual for people to dislike condoms. Still, it sometimes amazes me how there are so many guys who insist so much on using condoms to be safe (and not as birth control) but completely throw that out the window as far as oral sex is concerned, like it's not risky too.
Check out my webcomic, The Meddlers! (Currently not updating)
User avatar
KiteNeravar
Posts: 334
Joined: 24 Oct 2012, 17:34
First Video: Assassin Creeds
Location: Springfield, MA

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby KiteNeravar » 25 Oct 2012, 17:32

Yeah guys that that are confusing. Personally I've only ever had sex with someone I knew was clean so safety wasn't a concern for me. I did use condoms before she got on the pill to avoid the whole creating a new life thing.
User avatar
King Kool
Quality and Quantity
Posts: 5981
Joined: 28 Jan 2008, 19:22
Location: Rhode Island
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby King Kool » 25 Oct 2012, 18:16

TheRocket wrote:ALL I SAID WAS ...

...


Each of those three dots represents someone's testicle.
Image
a winner is you. - Ash
King Kool, you are wrong. - Graham
King Kool, shut your face. - James
This thread was creepy until KingKool made it AWESOME. - Tombrend
Why this obsession with foam implements? - Metcarfre
User avatar
TheRocket
Posts: 8428
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:17
First Video: Those Games That We Played
Location: Lake Titicaca
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby TheRocket » 25 Oct 2012, 19:37

Giggidy.
Walk in like DeNiro, and leave like Brando.

You're living proof that Darwin was a moron.
User avatar
Sieg Reyu
Posts: 2925
Joined: 16 Oct 2006, 12:24
First Video: How to Talk Like a Pirate
Location: State of Confusion
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Sieg Reyu » 28 Oct 2012, 22:48

Mind you, those three dots are a 1:1 size ratio.

The one thing my girlfriend sucks at, ironically, is blowjobs.
Image Image Image
JustAName
Posts: 7669
Joined: 30 Mar 2010, 21:08
First Video: Rapidfire I
Location: The Land of Unbearably Fashionable People and Lots of Cars

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby JustAName » 28 Oct 2012, 23:05

So give her advice?
Alja-Markir wrote:Andy is the LRR Heart-throb.
Morgan is the LRR Crotch-throb.


And all I can do is read a book to stay awake. And it rips my life away, but it's a great escape.

Image
User avatar
Sieg Reyu
Posts: 2925
Joined: 16 Oct 2006, 12:24
First Video: How to Talk Like a Pirate
Location: State of Confusion
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Sieg Reyu » 29 Oct 2012, 20:31

Her big problem is stamina and giving up too easily. I try to encourage her and tell her what she does right, and she's getting better, but she's still a long way off. It's not a bid deal. I can do without, I just find it funny.
Image Image Image
User avatar
King Kool
Quality and Quantity
Posts: 5981
Joined: 28 Jan 2008, 19:22
Location: Rhode Island
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby King Kool » 29 Oct 2012, 20:33

I am still baffled by the existence of bad blowjobs.
Image
a winner is you. - Ash
King Kool, you are wrong. - Graham
King Kool, shut your face. - James
This thread was creepy until KingKool made it AWESOME. - Tombrend
Why this obsession with foam implements? - Metcarfre
JustAName
Posts: 7669
Joined: 30 Mar 2010, 21:08
First Video: Rapidfire I
Location: The Land of Unbearably Fashionable People and Lots of Cars

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby JustAName » 29 Oct 2012, 21:31

It's really freaking hard if the guy isn't easy to get off. Your mouth gets tired before you think anything's working. :/
Alja-Markir wrote:Andy is the LRR Heart-throb.
Morgan is the LRR Crotch-throb.


And all I can do is read a book to stay awake. And it rips my life away, but it's a great escape.

Image
User avatar
Deedles
Posts: 4043
Joined: 29 Nov 2010, 13:19
First Video: Man Cooking
Location: A shoebox on Kashyyyk.
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Deedles » 30 Oct 2012, 02:27

Fayili wrote:It's really freaking hard if the guy isn't easy to get off. Your mouth gets tired before you think anything's working. :/


+1
Hurp-De-Durp!
User avatar
aeric90
Posts: 2866
Joined: 12 Apr 2010, 06:09
First Video: How to Talk Like a Pirate
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby aeric90 » 30 Oct 2012, 05:36

It's frustrating for the guy too! I hate it when I'm getting a great blow job and I just can't get there. It's frustrating :(
Join The War Against Pants
http://twitter.com/aeric90
User avatar
Lyinginbedmon
Posts: 10808
Joined: 20 Dec 2007, 18:08
First Video: BioShocked
Location: Darlington, Co. Durham
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Lyinginbedmon » 30 Oct 2012, 06:37

I think that goes for all guys regardless of situation.
Image
Image
Morgan wrote:Lyinginbedmon is short, but he makes up for it in awesomeness
User avatar
auberginequeen
Posts: 1559
Joined: 25 May 2009, 19:04
First Video: Rejected 'Get A Mac' Ads
Location: aubergineland

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby auberginequeen » 30 Oct 2012, 07:34

A similar thing applies to women, at least in my experience. The wave of disappointment that washes over when they have to give up is killer.

Then there's those times when you're right there and then suddenly it's gone because they shifted a little or they decided to do something different or whatever. Even when you tell them to keep doing what they're doing!

When someone does that to me I have to resist the urge to strangle them. That's probably why I could never have a one-night stand: I need that layer of love to keep me from pummeling them into the ground. I try to be a good and rational person but at that point it's a literal fit of rage.
User avatar
aeric90
Posts: 2866
Joined: 12 Apr 2010, 06:09
First Video: How to Talk Like a Pirate
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby aeric90 » 30 Oct 2012, 08:54

Lyinginbedmon wrote:I think that goes for all guys regardless of situation.


I stated it particularily because it's the only way I have trouble finishing. Most other methods work fine and in an appropriate timeframe.
Join The War Against Pants
http://twitter.com/aeric90
User avatar
Sieg Reyu
Posts: 2925
Joined: 16 Oct 2006, 12:24
First Video: How to Talk Like a Pirate
Location: State of Confusion
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Sieg Reyu » 30 Oct 2012, 13:57

auberginequeen wrote:A similar thing applies to women, at least in my experience. The wave of disappointment that washes over when they have to give up is killer.

Then there's those times when you're right there and then suddenly it's gone because they shifted a little or they decided to do something different or whatever. Even when you tell them to keep doing what they're doing!

When someone does that to me I have to resist the urge to strangle them. That's probably why I could never have a one-night stand: I need that layer of love to keep me from pummeling them into the ground. I try to be a good and rational person but at that point it's a literal fit of rage.

I'm under the impressions that a mounting rhythm works best. Like a train getting up to speed. Is this true? It keeps a consistency without being monotonous.
Image Image Image
User avatar
Avistew
Posts: 2593
Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 18:34
First Video: Can't remember
Location: Oregon, USA

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Avistew » 30 Oct 2012, 15:02

Lots of guys have trouble coming from blowjobs, but that's why I pretty much never give blowjobs that aren't in some way combined with handjobs.
Check out my webcomic, The Meddlers! (Currently not updating)
User avatar
MinniChi
Posts: 868
Joined: 15 Oct 2012, 18:46
First Video: Your Very Own Prom
Location: Toronto Canada
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby MinniChi » 30 Oct 2012, 16:21

Usually I combine blow jobs with sex. That way my jaw gets some rest.
No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
User avatar
Kirkygirl
Posts: 313
Joined: 11 Mar 2010, 21:18
First Video: Son Of A Bitch

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Kirkygirl » 03 Nov 2012, 19:11

Good point Minni Chi. Btw, you so pretty. :)

I think that's actually a good starting point for a new topic. Folks, do you ever imagine yourself as the opposite sex trapped in our body? Ex. I sometimes joke that I'm a gay guy trapped in a woman's body.

-Kirkygirl
Of course I'm out of my mind. It's dark and scary in there!
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Return to “General Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests