The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Drop by and talk about anything you want. This is where all cheese-related discussions should go
User avatar
Duckay
Posts: 3706
Joined: 05 Jun 2011, 00:57
First Video: Man Cooking
Location: Central Coast, Australia

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Duckay » 11 Dec 2013, 15:20

The difference is that now it's a challenge. ;)
User avatar
Laurnil
Posts: 2373
Joined: 23 Apr 2009, 15:31
First Video: Cannot remember
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Laurnil » 11 Dec 2013, 15:20

That's informative, but this is funny. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KeG_i8C ... e=youtu.be
Laurnil

http://www.twitter.com/laurnil

FYI: Laurnil is short for Laura Nichelle
User avatar
Lyinginbedmon
Posts: 10808
Joined: 20 Dec 2007, 18:08
First Video: BioShocked
Location: Darlington, Co. Durham
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Lyinginbedmon » 11 Dec 2013, 15:21

Personally I associate a Scottish accent either with a mad barbarian or an elegant backstabbing jerk come to ruin all that I care about.

Not really sure why on that second one.
Image
Image
Morgan wrote:Lyinginbedmon is short, but he makes up for it in awesomeness
User avatar
Darkobra
Posts: 5343
Joined: 27 Jul 2007, 14:49
First Video: ISC: Goat Penis
Location: Scotland

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Darkobra » 11 Dec 2013, 15:22

Laurnil wrote:Also, you know that now it is a horse, but you just see, I'm going to ask you in 10 months and you won't remember. Why? Because you don't remember every little fact about acquaintances.


I had a lecturer who told me I'd not remember something in 5 years if I never wrote it down. I said I would. It's actually very hard for me to forget something. He said I was to buy a 2B pencil, manuscript paper and AB Guide to Music Theory Part 2 by Eric Taylor. I told him I'd not need to write it down.

5 years later, guess who I ran into in a rehearsal studio? He was preparing for a guest spot on a TV show, I was practicing for my next job. Told him every detail, right down to the exact speech he gave me about how I'd forget if I never wrote it down.

10 months, remember something as simple as the place you're from? Challenge accepted.

Lyinginbedmon wrote:Personally I associate a Scottish accent either with a mad barbarian or an elegant backstabbing jerk come to ruin all that I care about.

Not really sure why on that second one.


Aww, I've never been called elegant before! :D
Last edited by Darkobra on 11 Dec 2013, 15:24, edited 1 time in total.
Lyinginbedmon wrote:You are clearly some form of incorporeal undead.
Like a vampire.
But with knives.
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby viscomica » 11 Dec 2013, 15:23

Sarcasm?
User avatar
Laurnil
Posts: 2373
Joined: 23 Apr 2009, 15:31
First Video: Cannot remember
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Laurnil » 11 Dec 2013, 15:25

Okay, maybe you can....but I as sure hell can't. Thus, why I don't remember where the hell those guys, those sexy Irish guys, were from.
Laurnil

http://www.twitter.com/laurnil

FYI: Laurnil is short for Laura Nichelle
User avatar
Duckay
Posts: 3706
Joined: 05 Jun 2011, 00:57
First Video: Man Cooking
Location: Central Coast, Australia

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Duckay » 11 Dec 2013, 15:30

The thing is that for all that I have at least some faith in my ability to remember something after ten moths if I put some effort into remembering it, I see the point. My first girlfriend, who I have just realized I dated 10 years ago, was Irish, and I honestly have no idea where she was from exactly.
User avatar
Kortanios
Posts: 196
Joined: 01 Jan 2013, 03:35
First Video: Max Effect
Location: The place The Other Place calls "The Other Place"

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Kortanios » 11 Dec 2013, 15:46

Ah, yes, sexy accents. I happen to be blessed with an accent that nobody I have ever met finds attractive. German, a language where everything you say sounds manly (even when talking about pretty little butterflies) but the accent is just not attractive.

(Also, I am talking about actual German accents, not the BS over the top Braunau accent screamfests they have in most Anglophone movies.)
Ergo bibamus!
User avatar
Darkobra
Posts: 5343
Joined: 27 Jul 2007, 14:49
First Video: ISC: Goat Penis
Location: Scotland

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Darkobra » 11 Dec 2013, 15:52

I've heard German women before and I'm not sure what it is but I do find it a little sexy. Maybe it's because as you say it just sounds like it has more power to it. And damn do I like a strong woman.
Lyinginbedmon wrote:You are clearly some form of incorporeal undead.
Like a vampire.
But with knives.
User avatar
Bebop Man
Posts: 4465
Joined: 22 May 2013, 22:55
First Video: The Pirate Video
Location: The Black Lodge

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Bebop Man » 11 Dec 2013, 15:54

Laurnil wrote:Who on Earth would confuse Scottish and Russian?

And, to be fair...McGregor "hides" his accent in just about every movie in the last 10 years that he's been in. It is easy to forget where the hell he's from.

Also, you know that now it is a horse, but you just see, I'm going to ask you in 10 months and you won't remember. Why? Because you don't remember every little fact about acquaintances.


I'd remember "Mustang", it's a pretty well known horse breed. Now on the other hand would you remember Mar del Plata?
Image
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby viscomica » 11 Dec 2013, 17:00

Darkobra wrote:I've heard German women before and I'm not sure what it is but I do find it a little sexy. Maybe it's because as you say it just sounds like it has more power to it. And damn do I like a strong woman.


Boo!

I think French accent is quite sexy, as well as London accent. Oh, and Russian!
User avatar
Laurnil
Posts: 2373
Joined: 23 Apr 2009, 15:31
First Video: Cannot remember
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Laurnil » 11 Dec 2013, 17:00

Kortanios wrote:Ah, yes, sexy accents. I happen to be blessed with an accent that nobody I have ever met finds attractive. German, a language where everything you say sounds manly (even when talking about pretty little butterflies) but the accent is just not attractive.

(Also, I am talking about actual German accents, not the BS over the top Braunau accent screamfests they have in most Anglophone movies.)


At least your not from Boston.
Laurnil

http://www.twitter.com/laurnil

FYI: Laurnil is short for Laura Nichelle
User avatar
Darkobra
Posts: 5343
Joined: 27 Jul 2007, 14:49
First Video: ISC: Goat Penis
Location: Scotland

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Darkobra » 11 Dec 2013, 17:06

viscomica wrote:
Darkobra wrote:I've heard German women before and I'm not sure what it is but I do find it a little sexy. Maybe it's because as you say it just sounds like it has more power to it. And damn do I like a strong woman.


Boo!


Why am I getting booed like I'm Fozzy Bear?
Lyinginbedmon wrote:You are clearly some form of incorporeal undead.
Like a vampire.
But with knives.
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby viscomica » 11 Dec 2013, 17:07

Darkobra wrote:
viscomica wrote:
Darkobra wrote:I've heard German women before and I'm not sure what it is but I do find it a little sexy. Maybe it's because as you say it just sounds like it has more power to it. And damn do I like a strong woman.


Boo!


Why am I getting booed like I'm Fozzy Bear?


You aren't Fozzy Bear? (faints)
User avatar
Darkobra
Posts: 5343
Joined: 27 Jul 2007, 14:49
First Video: ISC: Goat Penis
Location: Scotland

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Darkobra » 11 Dec 2013, 17:11

No, I'm Fozzy dressed. Wakka wakka!
Lyinginbedmon wrote:You are clearly some form of incorporeal undead.
Like a vampire.
But with knives.
User avatar
Bebop Man
Posts: 4465
Joined: 22 May 2013, 22:55
First Video: The Pirate Video
Location: The Black Lodge

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Bebop Man » 11 Dec 2013, 17:13

Spanish is sexy. Not Latin American Spanish, but Spain Spanish.
Image
User avatar
viscomica
Posts: 3346
Joined: 05 Aug 2013, 17:01
First Video: SPRING!
Location: Ministry of Magic

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby viscomica » 11 Dec 2013, 17:19

Yeah... sometimes!
User avatar
Bebop Man
Posts: 4465
Joined: 22 May 2013, 22:55
First Video: The Pirate Video
Location: The Black Lodge

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Bebop Man » 11 Dec 2013, 17:22

Also: Moldovan. What a turn on!
Image
User avatar
MinniChi
Posts: 868
Joined: 15 Oct 2012, 18:46
First Video: Your Very Own Prom
Location: Toronto Canada
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby MinniChi » 11 Dec 2013, 19:02

Kortanios wrote:Ah, yes, sexy accents. I happen to be blessed with an accent that nobody I have ever met finds attractive. German, a language where everything you say sounds manly (even when talking about pretty little butterflies) but the accent is just not attractive.


Ever hear a Newfie accent? Less sexy than German. More amusing though.
No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
User avatar
cuddlyblade
Posts: 431
Joined: 06 Jan 2013, 19:32
First Video: reduce your footprint
Location: Ireland

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby cuddlyblade » 11 Dec 2013, 19:08

Laurnil wrote: those sexy Irish guys.


Did somebody say sexy Irish guy?!? Because I can help with that. :wink:
(sorry couldn't resist XD)
Trust me, I'm a scientist.
User avatar
nicholasmc1
Posts: 2745
Joined: 22 Apr 2010, 01:20
First Video: The Job
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby nicholasmc1 » 11 Dec 2013, 19:21

You know what's a disgusting accent, the Australian. Our slang and annunciation habits are disgusting.
User avatar
ex-Lurker
Posts: 1962
Joined: 26 May 2012, 02:55
First Video: 'Skeeterpellant
Location: Guelph, Ontario

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby ex-Lurker » 11 Dec 2013, 19:41

Since we're talking about accents, I came from Taiwan, am fluent in Mandarin, but learned English in Canada. I have no Chinese accent, I've theorized that this is because I learned from people without accents and learned the language at a young age, is this a valid thing? Any other multilingual people who don't have an "expected" accent?
Totally accurate, except for all the times I'm not.
User avatar
Bebop Man
Posts: 4465
Joined: 22 May 2013, 22:55
First Video: The Pirate Video
Location: The Black Lodge

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Bebop Man » 11 Dec 2013, 19:46

nicholasmc1 wrote:You know what's a disgusting accent, the Australian. Our slang and annunciation habits are disgusting.


Best captured by South Park's Russell Crowe and his chum Tugger.
Image
User avatar
nicholasmc1
Posts: 2745
Joined: 22 Apr 2010, 01:20
First Video: The Job
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby nicholasmc1 » 11 Dec 2013, 19:48

Bebop Man wrote:
nicholasmc1 wrote:You know what's a disgusting accent, the Australian. Our slang and annunciation habits are disgusting.


Best captured by South Park's Russell Crowe and his chum Tugger.

Yeah no one actually sounds like that.
User avatar
Bebop Man
Posts: 4465
Joined: 22 May 2013, 22:55
First Video: The Pirate Video
Location: The Black Lodge

Re: The Sex Thread 2: Because Two Hands Are Better Than One

Postby Bebop Man » 11 Dec 2013, 21:18

That's a shame.
Image

Return to “General Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests